ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application from South Africa or Pakistan?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ayazahmed

Application from South Africa or Pakistan?

Post by ayazahmed » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:32 am

Hi Guys,

I am a Pakistani doing contracting in SouthAFrica for the last 2 years.

1) Kindly advise, from where i should apply for HSMP, either Pakistan or SouthAfrica?

2) I have TAX invoice for 7 months i.e. from Aug06 - Feb07. But the income level which i want to claim is covered in this period i.e. 45 points. I can show my bank statement for 2nd proof.
My salary slips are given to me via email with companies logo on it in PDF/EXCEL format.
Do i need to submit the 3rd proof salary slip? if yes then do my company needs to sign the salary slip?

3) There is alot of information about HSMP on this forum. Please advise also, the link in this forum where i can get each and every document which is needed to be submitted for getting HSMP (in Pakistan preferrably)

Regards
Ayaz

pkhsmp

Post by pkhsmp » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:56 pm

Ayaz,
You dont apply for HSMP in Pakistan or South Africa. You send your documents, filled application form with fee to UK. Once you get the HSMP approval letter from home office uk then you apply for entry clearance (visa) in the country where you are living. I hope it helps.

gordon

Post by gordon » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:39 pm

And given that you have been living and working in South Africa for the last two years, then you should file your application from there, assigning your earnings points according to Band C. AG

ayazahmed

Post by ayazahmed » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:39 pm

Thanks guys for your help....

But i am still unclear on one thing

About Past Earning Section, are the below mentioned documents enough?

"
1) I have tax invoice covering from Aug2006-Feb2007(not for 12 months) with the income of 7 months still i can earn 45 points, do i need to get the tax or payslips for 12 months?

2) I have bank statements proving the amount transferred to my bank.

3) Moreover, i have online payslips in PDF/EXCEL format. i can provide for the last 12 months as well. will this be accepted?
"

Regards
Ayaz