ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got approval after making HSMP Complaint (not review)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:29 pm

@KCK9,

Buddy i can see the joy in your post & i can imagine how it feels when we get what we deserve. hats off for your perseverence in goin till complaint.

Kck9,can u post the timelines here about your complaint ? coz my friends case is still "under consiedration" but assigned to a case worker.

Also this thread is really a cracker for anyone whose applciation is refused without any proper reason.

So guys fight & it will be justified for sure. We can see so many cases lik this, but it falls on the individual on how confident he/she is with the case.

Fianllly a great news to this forum from you kck9, donot skip the forum after this :P :D

Cheers
ikon

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:47 pm

ikon1400 wrote:@KCK9,

Buddy i can see the joy in your post & i can imagine how it feels when we get what we deserve. hats off for your perseverence in goin till complaint.

Kck9,can u post the timelines here about your complaint ? coz my friends case is still "under consiedration" but assigned to a case worker.

Also this thread is really a cracker for anyone whose applciation is refused without any proper reason.

So guys fight & it will be justified for sure. We can see so many cases lik this, but it falls on the individual on how confident he/she is with the case.

Fianllly a great news to this forum from you kck9, donot skip the forum after this :P :D

Cheers
ikon
:shock: :shock: Thnx for your wishes ikon, yes i feel :D :D for my cousin......no am not gonna skip this forum, in fact i am on hsmp form past year and still i am keeping a track of what is happening in this forum.......dont worry i always help. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Time line is
(Sorry for not providing the dates bit :? :? )
Initial application May last week
Initial application decision June 2nd week
Review application June 18th
Review application decision June last week
HSMP complaint July 9th
Complaint went on to the system on 19th July
Called them so many times in the middle. We just had information about assigning case worker sometime during August 2nd week.
decision made last week.
received approval today 29/08/07.

good luck ikon, convey my wishes to your friend. DONT EVER LOOSE HOPE IF U THINK UR APPLICATION IS RIGHT........I got inspiration by seeing some of the posts in this forum. Our case worked just because of the version changes :? of guidance notes.

Hope this helps.

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:16 am

@kck9,

thanks for the post.

Timelines are not so vague & i think complaints are good option now if we feel the case is strong enough to appeal.

timelines of my friend:

initial application : may 31
refusal : june 19
1st review : july first week
refused 1st review : july 19
2nd exceptional review or complaint : August 06
Assigned to Caseworker : August 17
current status : still under processing.

By seeing the timelines you posted it looks like some decision should come in first week of september

will keep you updated & stay in touch.

cheers
ikon

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:34 am

hi ikon,

what is happening with your friends complaint (2nd review)......

keep me informed........

bye

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:49 am

Hi,

No Progress. They still say the CW is working on it & am amazed with the fact that its already a month from the time it reached the CW & whats there to work on it for all these days. :?:

Misleading info from the customer care everytime,
1) Once when my friend callled they said the CW has asked the review team to work on it and had put a note here that he will revisit the case only on 07/Sep.
2) But when called on 7th, they said there is no such note here and CW is still handlg it.
3) once my friend asked them to conect to CW,which they did but unfortunately CW was nt in seat & later other customer care executives are telling that they won be able to conect to CW.

Honestly if we think we are literally behind their A*S to get things done, with the current IT market in india i dont see any reason to cahse hsmp this way.Opinion differs with individuals anyway :P

Cheers
ikon

mycanal1

Post by mycanal1 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:25 am

dear sir/ madam,
i have applied for uk hsmp with Reference number:- 2457xx , name -S Ali, from UK on 11Jan 2008.Now I have been told from last several months that my documents have been sent for further verification in B.H..C and therefore i am requesting you to please advise me what can i do to get decision as i have been waiting form lasy many many months, and it is only the initial hsmp stage which is taking almost five months which should be taking around 14 weeks. so plese help me in this regard.
thanks in advance for you help in this regards.
s ali

nationality :Pakistan

hsmpinuk70
Member of Standing

Post by hsmpinuk70 » Fri May 30, 2008 2:03 pm

BIA does not guarantee that 100% applications will be processed within 14 weeks and, unfortunately, it seems that yours is one of the 5%-10% cases that take more than 14 weeks. If your documents have been sent for verification to the concerned BHC, it means that the application is being processed and the progress is slow perhaps because the verification has not been completed for some reason.

Don't think you can anything about it but to wait. I know it is hard but no way out.

regards
mycanal1 wrote:dear sir/ madam,
i have applied for uk hsmp with Reference number:- 2457xx , name -S Ali, from UK on 11Jan 2008.Now I have been told from last several months that my documents have been sent for further verification in B.H..C and therefore i am requesting you to please advise me what can i do to get decision as i have been waiting form lasy many many months, and it is only the initial hsmp stage which is taking almost five months which should be taking around 14 weeks. so plese help me in this regard.
thanks in advance for you help in this regards.
s ali

nationality :Pakistan
If you consider yourself highly skilled, think like one.
Before posting a new query, use the search tool to see if it's already been answered.