ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confirmation of Appeal/Hearing Date

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PP1234
Newly Registered

Confirmation of Appeal/Hearing Date

Post by PP1234 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:37 am

Hello

I lodged my appeal two weeks ago, they took 140 pounds from my account immediately after i faxed my documents, but since then i haven't recieved any letter from Court/Home.office to confirm my appeal and give me a hearing date.

my question is that how long does it take before they send you a letter cofirming your appeal and giving you a hearing date.. i know it takes about 4/5 months for hearing but i want to know about this letter which confirms your appeal and hearing date.

rsrameshsunil

Re: Confirmation of Appeal/Hearing Date

Post by rsrameshsunil » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:40 am

PP1234 wrote:Hello

I lodged my appeal two weeks ago, they took 140 pounds from my account immediately after i faxed my documents, but since then i haven't recieved any letter from Court/Home.office to confirm my appeal and give me a hearing date.

my question is that how long does it take before they send you a letter cofirming your appeal and giving you a hearing date.. i know it takes about 4/5 months for hearing but i want to know about this letter which confirms your appeal and hearing date.
You will have to wait for atleast a month or two. Contact HM Courts and Tribunal service customer care if you need anything.

nagisons

Post by nagisons » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:02 am

PP1234 wrote:Hello

Hi

I submitted appeal 8th June. Payment has been detected end of June. But still waiting for the Hearing date.

regards

Renni_Aman

Post by Renni_Aman » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Hello,

Can you please tell me how long after the fees was deducted from you account did you had to wait to get a confirmation of your hearing date?

I applied 03/12/14
fee taken 12//12/14
contact Tribunal 13/01/15 - they said case is still in a queue awaiting judges approval.

Thanks