ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 sponsor visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MR VEL
Newly Registered

TIER 2 sponsor visa

Post by MR VEL » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi,
My company applied sponsorship licence may 9th but till now we didn't get any news from UKBA. We send e.mail to UKBA regarding sponsorship licence. They were saying it will come with in 12 weeks, but now more than 14 weeks we didn't get any news from UKBA. I don't know when we will get licence. my visa is going to expire Nov 30th. My Marriage has been fixed on Nov 2nd. so i have to go to my back home. Right now i m working is a logistics administrator my current salary is now 17k. but my company is going to pay from next month 21k . Is it possible to get tier 2 visa. which code is suitable for my job. Please help me out. I was totally confused.
Many thanks in advance....!

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am

what is your current immigration status?

MR VEL
Newly Registered

Post by MR VEL » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Thanks for reply. Right now i m PSW VISA

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Judging timelines given by others, sponsor licence applications can take up to 4-5 months to process at present, so provided there are no problems with the applicationit should come through before your leave expires.
Once you get your CoS it would be best to apply from the UK because then no RLMT would need to be carried out.

MR VEL
Newly Registered

Post by MR VEL » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Thanks for your kind reply. I worrying too much on my case. is there any possible way to get license quickly. Could you please tell me which code is suitable for me. Many thanks

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:05 pm

One cannot expedite sponsor licence applications except about 3-4 weeks before the leave of the migrant expires to whom the company wishes to assign the CoS. At that point urgent treatment can be requested.

It is the employer's responsibility to choose the appropriate SOC code. They are all here:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

MR VEL
Newly Registered

Post by MR VEL » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Thank you so much...! Appreciate the help...! I will find the suitable code and let you know, If i need any help or doubt regarding this issue i will ask you please help me out...! once again THANK YOU so much...!

deepaksingh810
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 2 sponsor visa

Post by deepaksingh810 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:39 am

Hi Mansi,

I was in UK on Tier 2 ICT visa from 27 August 2011 to 11 August 2012.

Now I am again looking for a job in UK and I found a company who is ready to sponsor my Tier 2 General visa now. It is like they will outsource me to their client I.e. I will work as a contractor. In case there is a gap between contracts or I want to find a contractual job by my own, they will manage my payroll. Let me know if it is an appropriate option to go ahead.

Also, If I get a Tier 2 general visa,
1) what will be the duration of the initial visa? will it be renewable?
2) Will I be eligible for ILR?
3) Can I switch to new employer in future if new employer is ready to sponsor me? If yes, will that be difficult?