ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ITR Stamp in Hindi- Please discuss here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chicku

ITR Stamp in Hindi- Please discuss here

Post by chicku » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:30 pm

Hi,

I am really worried that my ITR stamp is in hindi.
I therefore request the people who have had their ITR stamps in hindi to put their valuble experience here.

This defenitely would help a lot of people.

Thanks & Regards.

nsm2010

Post by nsm2010 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:14 am

Chicku,
I had same scenario when I send my HSMP application. I applied from Saudi Arabia and the stamp of our office as well as all other stamps were in Arabic. but exceptionally all the material was in English and I recently got approval. So dont worry, be happy. :D

nsm2010

aug_hsmp
Newly Registered

Post by aug_hsmp » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:56 pm

You need to translate the stamp and attest it from Notary.

I have recently got approval. I realized this thing after sending my application to Uk but immediately I sent translated document and got approval.

chicku

Post by chicku » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:11 pm

aug_hsmp wrote:You need to translate the stamp and attest it from Notary.

I have recently got approval. I realized this thing after sending my application to Uk but immediately I sent translated document and got approval.
But why do you think that without the translation was instrumental in the approval.
Did you recieve any communication from caseworker/HO in this regard?
Have you heard of cases anywhere, not necessarily on this forum, about rejections due to ITR stamp bein in hindi?

BTW, where did you get this translation done from in India ?
Also can you please tell me as to what does the translation look like. I am not able to imagine as to what the translation would look like becuase the stamp is mostly an image, not a text.

nsm2010

Post by nsm2010 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:26 pm

aug-hsmp,
I got approval without having any translation of stamp. So in my case, I could say NO NEED OF TRANSLATION FOR STAMP....

nsm2010

aug_hsmp
Newly Registered

Post by aug_hsmp » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:27 am

Actually, I called hsmp customer care and they told me to translate it.

Translators can't translate stamp, they just translate contents of the stamp.

You can get more info on www.crystalhues.com.

I had also applied without doing any translation. But I came across one of the postings on this forum and then sent translated doc as additional document to home office. After that I got approval in a week.

jattzp
Newly Registered

Translations

Post by jattzp » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:23 pm

aug_hsmp wrote:Actually, I called hsmp customer care and they told me to translate it.

Translators can't translate stamp, they just translate contents of the stamp.

You can get more info on www.crystalhues.com.

I had also applied without doing any translation. But I came across one of the postings on this forum and then sent translated doc as additional document to home office. After that I got approval in a week.
I dont think you will need translation of stamp.
I am doing translation business and we ignored stamps a number of times as they were not clear enough to translate.
If you require more information about any translation you can contact info@globaltranslators.co.uk