ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

baba JJ

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by baba JJ » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Arsal385 wrote:
apex221 wrote:Dear all,

I am so pleased to inform you that I received my approval and BRP card today.

I am so grateful for the support on this forum.

I wish you all the best of luck :)
Congratulation mate. Enjoy your freedom its a party time :)
Congrats again mate, enjoy your freedom n continue observing and upholding the laws of the land !

saleem19k

Post by saleem19k » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Salam Forum,

I didn't pay attention on page 28 as far as I know clicked on box but forgot to read full statement. I did send my orginal doucuments (Passports, Brp Card, Liuk and MBA degree) but forgot to send photocopies. My question : does it make any effect on application or not...

Kind Regards,
Saleem

Soft13
Newly Registered

Post by Soft13 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Hi,
I m silent reader of this forum. It's really really useful and the Admin is really appericiated for his help and having such a great idea to bring all information on one page.
I got my ILR the details are down.

Applied on .....23 Sep 2014
Biometric done.15 Oct 2014
Approval received:09 Jan 2015
BRP and related Docs. 11 Jan 2015

Best of luck all friends awaiting.
Byeeeee...

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Soft13 wrote:Hi,
I m silent reader of this forum. It's really really useful and the Admin is really appericiated for his help and having such a great idea to bring all information on one page.

Byeeeee...

Really? what abt this you commented on 19 sep that you applied 20 days b4 but did not hear anything.
Documents lost
Hi,
I sent ILR using 1st class recorded delivery but 20 days has gone there is no update either on Royalmailwebsite or in HO record.
I m very worry abt my Documents as it has all passports, Degree and Life in UK test.
Any one having same issue pls share your experience or guide me .
Regards,
Malik
by Soft13
Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:44 pm

Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: When to apply for FLR (m)
Replies: 4
Views: 151

thasif

Post by thasif » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:31 pm

dareto10 wrote:Can anyone advise me about how long it will take 2nd class signed for mail to be delivered within England.

I called the Home Office contact centre today and I was given a tracking number that an item has been sent to me today.
hi
its no point to check that tracking no on royalmail,its take 2-3 days ,insha allah you may get it by friday

thasif

Post by thasif » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:36 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:
thasif wrote:Hello Everyone,

I've been a silent reader of this forum. Alhamdulillah I received my ILR today . I know how difficult it is to be patient and wait for it.
special thanks to maddy,arsal ,spactatus ,bharatsharma & all other members of this forum

Here's my timeline and good luck to all the other applicants.

Date Applied : 16th September 2014
Acknowledgement Letter : 18th September 2014
Bio Letter : 1stOctober 2014
Bio Enrolled : 06th October 2014
Approval : 11th January 2015
Docs and BRP Received: 14th January 2015

once again good luck those who are waiting
Congrats, Are your details on tracker & if so under what name?
thank imraniqbal2010,am not in the tracker

thasif

Post by thasif » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:39 pm

Arsal385 wrote:

I've been a silent reader of this forum. Alhamdulillah I received my ILR today . I know how difficult it is to be patient and wait for it.
special thanks to maddy,arsal ,spactatus ,bharatsharma & all other members of this forum

Congratulations mate. its all over you can enjoy your freedom now.
thanks arsal385 ,you are star & very helpful person for this forum

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:42 pm

@apex 221 cant see you on tracker :-) you don't have to delete your details after approval ,,,,,,,, or if anyone else done it guys grow up don't mess with tracker .... we are putting these details so that it helps future applicants

Apex221 ..put your details again plz

Who is ALZ25 CAN YOU CONFIRM your approval on forum please ;-)

apex221

Post by apex221 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:56 pm

maddysheffield wrote:

@apex 221 cant see you on tracker :-) you don't have to delete your details after approval ,,,,,,,, or if anyone else done it guys grow up don't mess with tracker .... we are putting these details so that it helps future applicants

Come on Maddy I have been around the thread long enough to know that details are not to be deleted :D Funny enough I was there until afternoon when I updated my details! To my surprise I seem to be missing now :roll:

Anyways My details is as follows:
Applied: 15/09/2014
confirmation received : 22/09/2014
bio metric invitation: 07/10/3014
bio metric done on : 9/10/2014
Application approved : 10/01/2015
Received: 14/01/2015
BRP received: 14/01/2015

Please add it to the timeline

Good luck Maddy! You have been really great to this thread! I really hope yours is coming very very soon :)

apex221

Post by apex221 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:59 pm

Ramos wrote:Hi Guys

I have been here before. I have applied for Ilr long residence four months before my time completes after waiting for 16 months for tier 1 application. I varied my application. My 10 years are completed few days ago. I am very nervous about the outcome of it.

Will they consider date of decision or date of application. I have no breaks in previous visas plus went out side the country for 60 days.

I have applied through lawyer and he told me once u complete 10 years then it doesn't matter if it four months early. You are covered by 3c and safe.

Kindly respond.

Ramos
Good luck Ramos! It is matter of days I am sure it will be alright as you have past your 10 year period it shouldn't be an issue. Your solicitor is right now just few more days now..

apex221

Post by apex221 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:04 pm

Arsal385 wrote:

Congratulation mate. Enjoy your freedom its a party time :)
Thanks mate wish you all the best with your wife's application I am on the same boat it's the husband's turn now :) Hopefully no issues there but I hope I can ask again if anything comes up :)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:17 pm

apex221 wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:

Come on Maddy I have been around the thread long enough to know that details are not to be deleted :D Funny enough I was there until afternoon when I updated my details! To my surprise I seem to be missing now :roll:

Good luck Maddy! You have been really great to this thread! I really hope yours is coming very very soon :)

Hey apex221 ..no offence mate I just tried to be funny with you since your details were deleted from tracker....

If you notice planet 9 who expedited his case was deleted too ..and also Al who expedited his case ....why do people delete those info it would have been an example for members who wanted to know what happens if you expedite your case

apex221

Post by apex221 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:24 pm

maddysheffield wrote:

Hey apex221 ..no offence mate I just tried to be funny with you since your details were deleted from tracker....

If you notice planet 9 who expedited his case was deleted too ..and also Al who expedited his case ....why do people delete those info it would have been an example for members who wanted to know what happens if you expedite your case[/quote]

None taken I know I was trying to be fuuny too :) good luck mate and please do add my details :)

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:00 am

Many congratulations. What a news to hear of approval. Keep enjoying the feeling of having it. Best of luck and pray for other who are waiting. Love it

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:22 am

Thanks Maddy and Appex for the couragement. Much needed at a time when you are in deep stress :)

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:49 am

Hi Guys,if HO keep continuous in the same passion then i am confident that more than 90% of September applicants will get their decision by the end of January.@maddy fingers crosses mate am already started shivering. :lol:

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:56 am

saleem19k wrote:Salam Forum,

I didn't pay attention on page 28 as far as I know clicked on box but forgot to read full statement. I did send my orginal doucuments (Passports, Brp Card, Liuk and MBA degree) but forgot to send photocopies. My question : does it make any effect on application or not...

Kind Regards,
Saleem
@saleem,mate do not worry as it will not put impact on your application.

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:40 am

Soft13 wrote:Hi,

Byeeeee...
Congrats mate may u enjoy your freedom, make the most of this opportunity as always do uphold and respect the laws of the land

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:46 am

saleem19k wrote:Salam Forum,

Kind Regards,
Saleem
The HO requires copies for your file, it is advisable but not mandated for you to collect the copies u have and send to the HO quoting your Ref number. this allows the HO not to keep hold of your original documents.

However, HO will always ask for the copies if they need them. Copies do not have any influence on the ILR decision.

In overall, I suggest u just let the HO do their job i.e. giving u your ILR :D

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by imi99999 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:48 am

I am applying set(lr) in Feb and also for my dependence wife and kids on flr(m) but
FLR M guidance note says below

You must not use this form to make an application for an extension of stay in the following categories:
• As the partner of a serving member of HM Armed Forces under Appendix Armed Forces of the Immigration Rules. You must complete form FLR(AF).

--------->>>>>>>>>>>>
On the 10 year Partner route under Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules. You must complete form FLR(FP)<<<<

My questions are
1. So should I fill FLR(fp)
I meet my financial requirement quite comprehensively my earnings are over 35k enough for wife and 2 kids
2. Does my wife need LIUK( if not can she do that for her ILR app for nov 2016 when she will also complete her 10 years long residancy)
3. Since she been here for last 8 years, her english has improved a lot, what course should she do and from where which meet the requirements of her Flr(m) and also set(lr) in nov 2016

Where can she do this course

Your replays appreciated

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by imi99999 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:50 am

I am applying set(lr) in Feb and also for my dependence wife and kids on flr(m) but

You must not use this form to make an application for an extension of stay in the following categories:
• As the partner of a serving member of HM Armed Forces under Appendix Armed Forces of the Immigration Rules. You must complete form FLR(AF).

--------->>>>>>>>>>>>
On the 10 year Partner route under Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules. You must complete form FLR(FP)<<<<

My questions are
I meet my financial requirement quite comprehensively my earnings are over 35k enough for wife and 2 kids
2. Does my wife need LIUK( if not can she do that for her ILR app for nov 2016 when she will also complete her 10 years long residancy)
3. Since she been here for last 8 years, her english has improved a lot, what course should she do and from where which meet the requirements of her Flr(m) and also set(lr) in nov 2016

Your replays appreciated

angelStha

Post by angelStha » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:48 am

@meeee123, Have you received your BRP and Documents, Please update.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:04 am

imi99999 wrote:I am applying set(lr) in Feb and also for my dependence wife and kids on flr(m) but

--------->>>>>>>>>>>>

My questions are

Your replays appreciated
FLR FP is for those who cannot fulfil financial and other requirements. You should fill up FLR M form and request HO to hold your wife application until the decision of your SET LR has been made.

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Hello All,

My Application under under Top Gunner is still awaiting approval. Keep fingers crossed great news is coming soon.

Applied on the 18th September

Happy waiting to all of us

BabaJJ

angelStha

Post by angelStha » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:08 pm

Guys... Bad News... My Visa been rejected..!!! I am not happy with HO.. will update soon with further Information..!!