ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

life i uk test book 2015

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kshahzadi

life i uk test book 2015

Post by kshahzadi » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:06 pm

Hi,Can you plz tell me what is the name of life in uk test book.
or how can i access online?please let me know?
is 2014 life in uk test is in valid?
please let me know.

Subtle

Re: life i uk test book 2015

Post by Subtle » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:19 pm

http://www.tsoshop.co.uk/bookstore.asp? ... KID=002353

All you need to know is on their website.
The views and opinions expressed in this post are exclusively mine and must be assumed as advice only. These do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any representative of the UK Home Office.

WR1

Re: life i uk test book 2015

Post by WR1 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:28 pm

The life in the UK test goes by editions, not years. At the moment it's a third edition which was revised in March 2013.

Any material after March 2013 being the 3rd edition will be the reflect the current test.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided