ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rejection of photographs at PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asmiali

Rejection of photographs at PEO

Post by asmiali » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:22 pm

All,

If your photographs are rejected for any reason at PEO, is there any quick way to get new photographs taken? Or do they then tell you to come again?

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Rejection of photographs at PEO

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:24 pm

asmiali wrote:All,

If your photographs are rejected for any reason at PEO, is there any quick way to get new photographs taken? Or do they then tell you to come again?
There is a photo-both in Croydon.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

WR1

Post by WR1 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Liverpool has one too. I think Cardiff doesn't have one. You'll need to check with the one you're planning to go to.

I'd get them done professionally from a photo processing place if you are that worried, but photo booths generally do meet the criteria for the photo requirements.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

blinguk

Post by blinguk » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:31 pm

snappysnap costs 8.99 fof 4 photos

croydon has a booth inside next to costa in the waiting area

ilrrequired
Newly Registered

Post by ilrrequired » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:32 pm

Thanks folks. I got it done from Snappy Snaps but just wanted to be sure. Going to Croydon so even if it fails, should be ok in the booth.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:18 am

ilrrequired wrote:Thanks folks. I got it done from Snappy Snaps but just wanted to be sure. Going to Croydon so even if it fails, should be ok in the booth.
Don't worry you should be fine. I have printed my own photos using idiot-phone camera and no questions were asked.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 58786.html
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.