ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM financial requirement. New scenario to study .

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wam_khan

FLRM financial requirement. New scenario to study .

Post by wam_khan » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:20 am

hi,

I am on ILR and applying for Mrs to switch to FLRM. Me and Mrs both work for existing employer since 2010.
We are contracted to work 22 hours Mrs ad me 39 hours a week, we have set hourly wage rate. However, our wages always varied on monthly basis as we do some over time, some time I work nights and it includes night shift and some times week end premiums. I am absolutely unsure as what me and Mrs categorise ourselves as. Either category A or Category B.

2nd my Mrs is on her maternity leave since March 2014. In maternity leave I am sure as you all know has different wages paid on monthly basis especially when you reach the end period of leave. What period should her wage slips must represented to case worker to meet financial requirement.

Also I paid on 4 every 4 weeks. I am paid 13 times in twelve month calendar. How should I make and present calculation For 12 months pay where I have to present my last six months pay slips .

All tiger and tigress

Must respond

Regards
Vamiq

SoHopeful

Re: FLRM financial requirement. New scenario to study .

Post by SoHopeful » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:20 am

Firstly are you paid by the hour or basic salary plus overtime?

wam_khan

Post by wam_khan » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:12 pm

I am paid hourly, and overtime. There is no basic. Sone times i exceed weekly contracted hours which is 39, so i Got extra evey single hour on top i worked.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:11 pm

wam_khan wrote:hi,

I am on ILR and applying for Mrs to switch to FLRM. Me and Mrs both work for existing employer since 2010.
We are contracted to work 22 hours Mrs ad me 39 hours a week, we have set hourly wage rate. However, our wages always varied on monthly basis as we do some over time, some time I work nights and it includes night shift and some times week end premiums. I am absolutely unsure as what me and Mrs categorise ourselves as. Either category A or Category B.

2nd my Mrs is on her maternity leave since March 2014. In maternity leave I am sure as you all know has different wages paid on monthly basis especially when you reach the end period of leave. What period should her wage slips must represented to case worker to meet financial requirement.

Also I paid on 4 every 4 weeks. I am paid 13 times in twelve month calendar. How should I make and present calculation For 12 months pay where I have to present my last six months pay slips .

All tiger and tigress

Must respond

Regards
Vamiq
OK I assume you are combining both incomes?
For your wife she would need to provide details of her income prior to maternity and you would provide details of the last 6 months before the application. If both incomes combined amounted to £9300 or more for these periods then you can use Cat A. If not, you would need to show that you earned £18,600 combined over 12 months (12 months before maternity for your wife) to use Cat B.

As you are paid per hour you are non salaried and would need to work out your average earnings.
The calculation you would use would be:

(Total gross income from employment held throughout the 6 month period, divided by 6)
multiplied by 12 = Income from non-salaried employment that can be counted towards the
financial requirement.

Have a read of page 17 in this link.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... rement.pdf

wam_khan

Post by wam_khan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:22 pm

Bro kindly confirm if I can add my Mrs earning for only 6 months prior to her maternity leave begin.

Please also confirm if I have to show my sole income in order to achieve my 18600 income , how many months o wages do I have to cover prior to lodge a visa application

CR001, Amber and all please take part to reslve this matter.

lease
Regards
Vamiq