ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Amzy
Newly Registered

spouse visa

Post by Amzy » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:39 pm

Im going to Pakistan to get married to my fiancee, who's student visa ran out and he overstayed in the uk. Do you think there will be problems in the application process as i dont want his visa to be refused as a result of him overstaying....as him overstaying is down to me not living without him, but he had to go back so i guess its what we had to do.

when submitting the application, is there any other documents i can submit, apart from my mortgage papers, bank statements. should i submit pictures of when we were going out together and type out a statement stating i can support him and have enoguh savings in my account to do so and that he will be starting the cemap course to be a mortgage broker.

look forward to receiving your advice.

thanks

A

sammie121

Post by sammie121 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:44 am

Evidence of the relationship over as much time as you can to show that it is a legit relationship is crucial.