ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need ur help urgently- UTT permission

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jibson
Newly Registered

I need ur help urgently- UTT permission

Post by jibson » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:52 am

Hi ,

Hi all, I applied with my 3 dependants for d tier 1 entrepreneur visa- 50k route on d 11th of June and got refused on 28th of June and that I have no right to appeal but later involved my letter wrote a Pre-action protocol letter to the HO and pointed out some of the mistakes the HO made regarding my maintenance fees.
The HO reponded and gave us a reconsideration to appeal but still refuses the application based on the ground that I did not submit 1. Companies House report that will show my name , company name address and my name as director.and 2. Letter from legal representatives attesti ng to the party funding because I used 3rd party funding for the 50k,which was in my 3ird party acct in Nigeria.

In reality I submitted document from CompaniesHouse web filing website which shows the company name, address and my name as director but not in the right format as the does not show companies house logo.
If I print the Screenshot of the document it will come out wit the logo but if only the printout is done,it will not have the logo as in my case.
2. I submitted affidavits signed by my third party for signature authenticity from Lagos State ministry of Justice and witnessned by Commissioner of Oaths as legal representative document.

The FTT was heard on 1oth Dec 2014 , and the result came on the 7th january 2015 , as being Dismissed that I 1. The judge did not believe that the document was from companies House, that though he lacked the expertises to identify documents from companies house but my submission of current Company house report for my company in my appeal bundle was different from the document submitted earlier.(because I included the new companies house appointment report in d appeal bundle in case they want to see if my coy has it).

2. That the affidavits I submitted was not a legal document required to be submitted., so he dismissed the case.

Now we have 14 days to challenge and seek permission to the UTT , which I will be doing to buy time.(Will be submitting my grounds tuesday 20th janu 2015.
Can anyone advice on what to do as I now think I shoud be preparing to re apply while the appeal still goes on to buy time .
Now I just put the required maintenance fees to my acct on the 14th this january and I am thinking and praying that the appeal process stretch through 3 months.
Also, I want your help as I saw something on the guidlines that the money to be invested must be in the UK if you are applying from inside the UK , as my 3rd party is in Nigeria and I want to reapply now
can you advice on what to do please.
thanks

Jibson

bizz123

Re: I need ur help urgently- UTT permission

Post by bizz123 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:08 pm

It will consume around 3 months as u will apply for right from FTT for appeal to UT and if refused then direct to UTT

jibson
Newly Registered

Post by jibson » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:31 pm

@bizz123, are you aware about if that if u are applying from uk, d money to be invested must be in uk bank ? Pls I need clarification on this as I saw something like that on d tier1 guidance and I am not sure as I am thinking of reapplying .Because d money I rely on is in Nigeria in my 3rd party acct.

Also can my spouse switch to student visa as she was on d psw dependant visa ..we are all on d appeal...I just want to play safe..pls help me out on what to do.
Last edited by jibson on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:32 pm

jibson wrote:Hi ,

Hi all, I applied with my 3 dependants for d tier 1 entrepreneur visa- 50k route on d 11th of June and got refused on 28th of June and that I have no right to appeal but later involved my letter wrote a Pre-action protocol letter to the HO and pointed out some of the mistakes the HO made regarding my maintenance fees.
The HO reponded and gave us a reconsideration to appeal but still refuses the application based on the ground that I did not submit 1. Companies House report that will show my name , company name address and my name as director.and 2. Letter from legal representatives attesti ng to the party funding because I used 3rd party funding for the 50k,which was in my 3ird party acct in Nigeria.

In reality I submitted document from CompaniesHouse web filing website which shows the company name, address and my name as director but not in the right format as the does not show companies house logo.
If I print the Screenshot of the document it will come out wit the logo but if only the printout is done,it will not have the logo as in my case.
2. I submitted affidavits signed by my third party for signature authenticity from Lagos State ministry of Justice and witnessned by Commissioner of Oaths as legal representative document.

The FTT was heard on 1oth Dec 2014 , and the result came on the 7th january 2015 , as being Dismissed that I 1. The judge did not believe that the document was from companies House, that though he lacked the expertises to identify documents from companies house but my submission of current Company house report for my company in my appeal bundle was different from the document submitted earlier.(because I included the new companies house appointment report in d appeal bundle in case they want to see if my coy has it).

2. That the affidavits I submitted was not a legal document required to be submitted., so he dismissed the case.

Now we have 14 days to challenge and seek permission to the UTT , which I will be doing to buy time.(Will be submitting my grounds tuesday 20th janu 2015.
Can anyone advice on what to do as I now think I shoud be preparing to re apply while the appeal still goes on to buy time .
Now I just put the required maintenance fees to my acct on the 14th this january and I am thinking and praying that the appeal process stretch through 3 months.
Also, I want your help as I saw something on the guidlines that the money to be invested must be in the UK if you are applying from inside the UK , as my 3rd party is in Nigeria and I want to reapply now
can you advice on what to do please.
thanks

Jibson
Sorry to learn of your visa troubles. Yes, you cannot use third party funding outside the UK when re-applying from inside the UK under the new rules. You need to seek professional advice if u haven't done so already for your further appeals if that is ur only option. Alternatively move the money to the UK before you can reapply

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Your dependent can't apply any application from inside uk