ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa refused 2nd time after interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syedys
Newly Registered
Pakistan

visa refused 2nd time after interview

Post by syedys » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:18 pm

I re-applied with a fresh application on 7th of November. My interview was on 8th of December. It was refused on various grounds. I am not sure whether I should give up, or should I consider applying again. I am attaching the refusal documents, any help would be really appreciated.
3.jpg
3.jpg (544.97 KiB) Viewed 1716 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (779.39 KiB) Viewed 1716 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (876.82 KiB) Viewed 1716 times

syedys
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: visa refused 2nd time after interview

Post by syedys » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:27 pm

if anyone could reply that would be really appreciated. I am planning to apply for a 3rd time. I have 50k in my bank account. They interviewed me and raised a few questions in the refusal.
1. I want to know do I have to answer all the issues mentioned in the refusal?
2. I also would like to know if I have right to work now? Can I work for my own company? My solicitor tells me that I have right to work, but I have heard from a lot of friends that after the second application I don't have any right of work, thus I can't even work for my own company.
3. What evidence can I provide to prove that I worked in a relevant field when I was in Pakistan 7 years ago. If I show an experience letter, would that be acceptable?

Kind regards

toghraee
Iran

Post by toghraee » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:25 pm

Hi

I understood that you have already granted T1E Post Graduate Study, now they have refused your ILR case. is that right?

they have mentioned that "we have not carried a full verification check on your document" , based on this you should be able to have another chance for appeal.
try to get appeal and submit evidence for your business plan that you can meet the gross and net profits which you have stated.

how long have your company was established and how many people you have hired?

syedys
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by syedys » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:38 pm

I didn't apply for ILR. I applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, the first application was refused because of third party funding. I then transferred the amount to my own account and applied again. It was refused again and the refusal letter states that I don't have a right to appeal.