ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Set M urgent help needed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shezkh
Newly Registered

ILR Set M urgent help needed

Post by shezkh » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:45 am

Hi. I have got my Solihull Peo appointment on Monday morning. I m the applicant and applying as a spouse. I come under old rules as applied for my spouse visa before 9th July 2012. My wife is a British citizen. I work full time. My wife is unemployed and getting carer's allowance as she cares for her mum. The money from the carer's allowance goes into her joint account with her mum. My question is do I really need to attach the statements of her joint account with her mum where the carer's allowance money goes in? Or is it just okay to attach two letters sent to her showing the amount which will be paid every week for carer's allowance? If I need to provide the bank statements as well then I am doomed as they haven't got the latest statements for that account and my appointment is on Monday which is tomorrow please help. Thanks

shezkh
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Set M urgent help needed

Post by shezkh » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:33 am

Anyone please?

theprideofpak

Re: ILR Set M urgent help needed

Post by theprideofpak » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:26 pm

shezkh wrote:Anyone please?
keeping the short time in mind, in my suggestion, you can print out the online statements and add the last available original statements. If you have added these payments as your household income then you should attach these and explain why the bank statements are not signed/stamped by the bank. If these payments are not included, then you should just keep these statements to you while attending the appointment and if required you can produce these papers. Hopefully you'll be ok InshaAllah.