ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsbc bank statements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

filly23

hsbc bank statements

Post by filly23 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:47 am

Hi all

When my spouse applies for the spouse visa in the next few months one of my bank statements arrives after I have left the country to see my spouse.

I went into my local HSBC bank who I bank with and asked them if they stamp printed bank statements.I was told they no longer do this and that I would have to print my statement from one of their machines and it will be on letter headed paper.

Would this be sufficient to include in the spouse application form and will the ECO accept this?

WR1

Re: hsbc bank statements

Post by WR1 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:29 am

As long as it's on company headed paper, I don't see why it should be a problem.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

filly23

Post by filly23 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:18 am

@WR1

Thank you for your reply. Hopefully they should accept it.I will also write in the additional information section explaining that I could not get a original bank statement for that particular month in time,so I got a printed one instead on letter headed paper.And also explain that my bank no longer stamps copies of bank statements.

taniah
Newly Registered

Post by taniah » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:10 pm

If it's any help I printed all mine off at home and then just got the bank to write a covering letter on their headed paper