ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport interview date

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dupuytren

Passport interview date

Post by dupuytren » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:45 pm

Hi all
Sorry if this query has been repeated - i've search the boards extensively already and have googled.
I've sent off my passport application via check and send today.
My work schedule is fairly busy - when you receive your interview invite, is there flexibility to change the date/time slots? Hope someone who has been through this can help.

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Re: Passport interview date

Post by akhurshid » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:47 pm

dupuytren wrote:Hi all
Sorry if this query has been repeated - i've search the boards extensively already and have googled.
I've sent off my passport application via check and send today.
My work schedule is fairly busy - when you receive your interview invite, is there flexibility to change the date/time slots? Hope someone who has been through this can help.
You'll receive a letter asking you to call them to arrange interview appointement.

zeusmagnanimous

Post by zeusmagnanimous » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:40 pm

You can also book it for the weekend ....... not sure if all passport offices do it - crawley certainly does.

dupuytren

Post by dupuytren » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 pm

Thanks both, very helpful info indeed.