ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maxx81
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by maxx81 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Hello guys,
I really need some good advice.
I am really stuck in between and dont know what to do.
Applied for my 10 year ILR in aug 2014 still waiting.
Meanwhile just found out during my initial tier 1 application immigration consultant I used was fake and fraud. He has possibly used some fake payslips and tricked me into thinking it was all genuine.(cutting long story short).I found out on internet he was caught and jailed...
Can you understand my situation now I what do I do. In case they found out they will think its me who but it wasnt me who deceived.
Please advice.

adrianmark2k
Newly Registered

Re: 16 days short for 10 years long residence. URGENT

Post by adrianmark2k » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:48 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
adrianmark2k wrote:Hi Guys,
I'm a new member to this site, but previously I've come across a lot of useful information from a lot of informative members here. I'll come to the point.... I came to the Uk on a student visa in June 2006, by next year I wish to apply for my 10 year long residency (ILR). My details are as below:-
1) Entered the uk- 09.06.2006
2) Current visa Expiry date - 24.05.2016 (HSMP)

My Questions- 1) I am 16 days shot of my 10 years residence anniversary! How could I apply for my ILR ? Any possibility to extend my stay??
2) What are the basic documents required ? Apart from my passports, life in the uk pass and English language (uk Naric recognised qualification). Any other documents to make my case strong?

Please your feedback will be much appreciated. And for members who's visa was granted in line with 10 year long residence route, kindly share your detailed experience while your ILR was granted.
Thank you for your precious Time and hoping to hear some positive responses. :)

@adrianmark2k ..... You are eligible to apply 28 before ur qualifications date 09/06/2016 :-) ....Actually you don't need to worry you can apply any day after after 14/05/2016 ( I usually leave a day or two extra and apply )

Just get the required documents

1.Passports with stamps visa .
2. Biometric card if any
3.photos
4.cover letter (not mandatory)
5, English language test ( if you have not done Msc here in uk)
6. Life in uk
7. Kids birth certificate ( if they were born here to strengthen your application)
8. Fees
9. application form
10.photo copies of all documents
11. Royal mail first class return delivery envelope ( if you don't send this not an issue HO will post your documents in 2nd class post)

Any other documents if you would like to provide all P60's letter from your doctor confirming dates of registration, council tax letters ,or letter from employers confirming employment ,(all not mandatory but its your wish most of the members keep it simple by giving what HO needs :-) )

Good Luck ;-)

Thanks Maddy for your prompt reply. I appreciate the information you provided me. According to you response, I will post my application a week before my visa expires. :)

Cisco89
Newly Registered

Post by Cisco89 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:53 pm

shahfurqan wrote:
Cisco89 wrote:Hi Guys,

I applied 10 year ILR on 3rd Oct.2014
Today I called HO and lady said application has not yet assigned to any caseworker but it is in caseworker department.

So please put some light after assigning an application to a caseworker how long normally they will take to decide?

Also please guide me I applied on Feb 2013 for my last extension of Tier1 visa on one day basis. But on same day they did not decide and asked for some more documents and I sent required documents within time frame . Home office approved my visa in 1st week of May ,2014. So this sort of delay going to affect on ILR ?

Your reply will be appreciated

Thanks

Faizi
@cisco,mate as for as your extension matter is concerned you are absolutely fine and do not need to worry about it as it is not going to break your continuity.secondly after biometrics enrollment case goes to settlement department and then it goes to the case worker so i think you should look forward for another about three to four weeks.
Hi Shah bahie many thanks

Regards
Faizi

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:02 pm

maxx81 wrote:Hello guys,
Meanwhile just found out during my initial tier 1 application immigration consultant I used was bad quality and fraud. He has possibly used some bad quality payslips and tricked me into thinking it was all genuine.(cutting long story short).I found out on internet he was caught and jailed...
Can you understand my situation now I what do I do. In case they found out they will think its me who but it wasnt me who deceived.
Please advice.
Maxx81 ...as far as I know there should not be any problems because ..The rule is the 10 years and my knowledge no offence to anyone but many people have studied in 4_6 colleges and these colleges might have been now closed for fraud related activity ........but if they start checking all these it will take 1 year 1 app
...as far as my knowledge is they would yes check the visas but not how you got visas ...They usually look for gaps that's all...hopefully that's the case with you

maxx81
Newly Registered

Post by maxx81 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:08 pm

MaddySheffield......
I hope what you are saying is the way they do it.But just s worried if this fake consultant I used don't know paid any tax or not that what i am thinking if they check tax records and in case he hasn't paid. I am not sure whether he has or not.
Does anyone else have come across similar situation.......

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:50 pm

maxx81 wrote:MaddySheffield......
I hope what you are saying is the way they do it.But just s worried if this bad quality consultant I used don't know paid any tax or not that what i am thinking if they check tax records and in case he hasn't paid. I am not sure whether he has or not.
Does anyone else have come across similar situation.......
Good luck ....

ak0152
Newly Registered

Post by ak0152 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:15 pm

Hi guyz
I finally got my approval letter this morning ,thanks to this forum members and good luck to all you .By the way I applied on the 16th of September .

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:27 pm

maxx81 wrote:Hello guys,
Meanwhile just found out during my initial tier 1 application immigration consultant I used was bad quality and fraud. He has possibly used some bad quality payslips and tricked me into thinking it was all genuine.(cutting long story short).I found out on internet he was caught and jailed...
Please advice.

@maxx,mate did u get your tier 1 visa over the same consultant payslips? did u use again the same consultant in your ilr? did u send any payslips along with your ilr application? if you did not use the same consultant and you did not send the payslips which is not the requirement anyway,then i am sure you should not have any trouble as their attention may not divert towards the authenticity of the payslips but at the same time even if you have not provided them with payslips and your current status is tier 1 and you are a declared tax payer,we must not rule out the possibility of tax being checked but but chances are less they will do it as mainly they are concerned as maddy said with the absences and the gaps in 10 years long residency.mate honestly if they start real investigation of the last ten years then i am pretty much sure not even ten percent will receive their ilr,so just chill and pray as when a person gets stuck between two possibilities then we should always look the positive aspect rather than negative.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:32 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:Just spoke with HO , they said sent returned documents on 17th Sep :-) ... I provided them with return envelop but no info on royal mail .... and the best part of it they forgot to mention flat number ..so address is incorrect ;-)

No ones home so will check and update about it after 7 when I reach home ;-)

hope its good news will update you guys soon ....

Please don't congratulate me I have no Idea about the outcome
@maddy,it must be 17th of january mate,so you must get it by tomorrow In Sha Allah.hope it will be a good news for all of us.
Yep Jan 17 th it is......called royal mail they said they didnot pick my tracker ref parcel ...hahaha seems a long wait continues royal mail insist they never pick parcels from businesses on Saturday ...she assumes may be the parcel was ready to be picked on Saturday ..may be they will pick today and after 8.00 PM it might be updated on royal mail website
@maddy,come on mate i personally think your wait is going to over by the grace of Almighty,just wait for the post man tomorrow and pray as much as you could,it really works mate.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:33 pm

ak0152 wrote:Hi guyz
I finally got my approval letter this morning ,thanks to this forum members and good luck to all you .By the way I applied on the 16th of September .
congrats dear,do not forget us in your prayers mate,desperately in need of prays.

maxx81
Newly Registered

Post by maxx81 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:44 pm

congrats on your ILR
definitely guys,
I am also praying as much as I can and very hopeful that I will also get my ILR inshallah soon.Can someone please advice me though in my case is it worth declaring that I found out my agents fraud just recently. I had no knowledge of that before whatsoever and I was trapped by thnking it was all genuine.Please share your experience and knowledge/
thanks

Bigboy86

Post by Bigboy86 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:14 pm

shahfurqan wrote:
Dec17 wrote:Hello Guys just a quick Query.....this is my whole history
* immigration history from my previous SET( LR ) REFUSAL(APPLIED 08/10/2013 GOT REFUSED 07/03/2014)
entered UK 18/10/2003 with entry clearance as a student.were granted leave to enter until visa expired on 30/08/ 2004.

* on 31/08/2004 you applied for leave to remain as a student your application.your application was rejected on 10/09/204 as you failed to submit mandatory documentation.on 11/10/2004 the application applied for leave to remain as a student .your application was rejected on 25/10/2004 for fee issues.on 08/11/2004 you you applied for leave to remain as a student .you were granted leave to remain on 11/12/2004 valid until 30/05/2005.

* on 17/05/2005 you applied for leave to remain as a student .you were granted leave to remain on 03/06/2005 valid until 30/06/2006.

* on 05/05/2006 you applied for leave to remain as a student you were granted leave to remain on 21/07/2006 valid until 30/11/2007.

@dec,mate honestly your case seems to be one of the real complex case and wait for the real experts to comment as i find myself unable to answer your query.

* on 20/11/2007 you applied for leave to remain as a student your application was rejected on 05/12/2007 as you failed to submit mandatory document.on 10/12/2007 you applied for leave to remain as a student .you were granted leave to remain on 21/01/2008 valid until 30/06 /2011.

*on 10/12/2007 you were included as a dependant on your partners tier 4 application you were refused leave to remain with no rights of appeal on 31/05/2011 because you have valid leave to remain until 30/06/2011.

* on 28/06/2011 you applied for leave to remain as a tier 4 student .your application was refused with right of appeal on 15/08/2011,on 30/08/2011 you lodged an appeal against the application ,your appeal was heard and dismissed at the first tier on 03/10/2011,you were latter refused permission to appeal to the first tier on 20/10/2011.your appeal rights were exhausted on 01/11/2011.

* on 01/11/2011 you applied for indefinite leave to remain for reasons outside of the immigration rules.on 06/01/2012 you were refused ILR how ever it was decided to grant you D L R valid until 05/01/2015.

* on 08/10/2013 you lodged this application for ILR based on your length of residence in UK this application has now considered.

consideration has been given to your application on the basic of the above rules. you are seeking ILR on the basis of having completed 10 years continuous lawful residence in the UK.its noted in your immigration history that you entered the UK 18/10/2003 you then had lawful leave in UK until 30/08/2004.on 31/08/2004 you applied out time for leave to remain as a student application how ever your application was rejected 10/09/2004 as you failed to submit mandatory documentation.on 11/10/2004 you applied out time application leave to remain as a student however your application was reject on 25/10/2004 due to fee issues .on 08/11/2004 you applied out time application for student this time your application was successful and you were issued leave to remain on 11/12/2004 valid until 30/05/2005/it must be pointed out that any time spent following the submission of an out time application awaiting for consideration of the application is not considered lawful even if that application is subsequently granted. therefore you did not have any valid leave in the UK between 30/08/2004 when your leave to enter as a student expired until 11/12/2004 when you were next granted leave to remain in the UK ,a period of 102 days.there for you have not completed 10 years continuous lawful residence and you do not meet the requirements of paragraph 276B (i)(a) for the reasons outlined above you application for ILR on the grounds of long long residence is refuse as you have failed to meet the requirements of then immigration rules under the paragraph 276 D with reference of paragraph 276B(i)(a)of HC395 (AS AMENDED).
you are not entitle to appeal this decision,you still have leave to remain where your current condition continue to apply until 05/01/2015.

my solicitor apply for reconsideration request against the refusal under 28 days rule must be imposed in my case on 04/04/2014 till now i don't get any replay .

now i made new SET (LR) APPLICATION my time line
application sent - 17/12/2014
acknowledgement - 27/12/2014
bio invitation - 31/12/2014
bio enrolled - 31/12/2014
decision - not yet

now my questions are?
1)according to home office my case is now straight forward or not ?

2)can home office come up with new points to refuse my ILR application ?(ACCORDING TO PREVIOUS REFUSAL THEY ONLY MENTION 2003 TO 2004 PART I HAD GAP NO OTHER REASONS MENTION THERE SO ACCORDING TO THEM FROM 11 th DECEMBER 2004 TO 11 th DECEMBER 2014 MY 10 YEARS CONTINUES PERIOD COUNTS)

3)STILL THEY CONSIDER MY reconsideration request while my new application there ?

could anyone please answer my question am really appreciate some on answer this . :? :?
thank you .

guys i am really very confused. according to home office regulation on or before 2007, if the application is returned invalid, we have 28 days to send the right application and it will be deemed as being in time. but by the looks of all the refusals in last couple of days and this one on the top, they are still refusing it even if you return the correct application within 28 days. any one have any comments on it.

Consequences of failing to pay the fee specified for an application

16.—(1) Subject to paragraph (2), where an application to which regulation 3, 4, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 or 16 refers is to be accompanied by a specified fee, the application will not be considered to have been validly made unless it has been accompanied by that fee.

(2) An application referred to in regulation 3 or 4 which is made prior to 21st May 2007 will be treated as having been validly made regardless of whether the fee specified in respect of that application has been paid.

(3) The Secretary of State may treat an application referred to in paragraph (2) as withdrawn if, having written to inform the person who made the application that the specified fee has not been provided, that fee is not provided within 28 days of the letter having been posted.

tsl

Post by tsl » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:07 pm

Bigboy86 wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:
Dec17 wrote:Hello Guys just a quick Query.....this is my whole history
* immigration history from my previous SET( LR ) REFUSAL(APPLIED 08/10/2013 GOT REFUSED 07/03/2014)
entered UK 18/10/2003 with entry clearance as a student.were granted leave to enter until visa expired on 30/08/ 2004.

* on 31/08/2004 you applied for leave to remain as a student your application.your application was rejected on 10/09/204 as you failed to submit mandatory documentation.on 11/10/2004 the application applied for leave to remain as a student .your application was rejected on 25/10/2004 for fee issues.on 08/11/2004 you you applied for leave to remain as a student .you were granted leave to remain on 11/12/2004 valid until 30/05/2005.

* on 17/05/2005 you applied for leave to remain as a student .you were granted leave to remain on 03/06/2005 valid until 30/06/2006.

* on 05/05/2006 you applied for leave to remain as a student you were granted leave to remain on 21/07/2006 valid until 30/11/2007.

@dec,mate honestly your case seems to be one of the real complex case and wait for the real experts to comment as i find myself unable to answer your query.

* on 20/11/2007 you applied for leave to remain as a student your application was rejected on 05/12/2007 as you failed to submit mandatory document.on 10/12/2007 you applied for leave to remain as a student .you were granted leave to remain on 21/01/2008 valid until 30/06 /2011.

*on 10/12/2007 you were included as a dependant on your partners tier 4 application you were refused leave to remain with no rights of appeal on 31/05/2011 because you have valid leave to remain until 30/06/2011.

* on 28/06/2011 you applied for leave to remain as a tier 4 student .your application was refused with right of appeal on 15/08/2011,on 30/08/2011 you lodged an appeal against the application ,your appeal was heard and dismissed at the first tier on 03/10/2011,you were latter refused permission to appeal to the first tier on 20/10/2011.your appeal rights were exhausted on 01/11/2011.

* on 01/11/2011 you applied for indefinite leave to remain for reasons outside of the immigration rules.on 06/01/2012 you were refused ILR how ever it was decided to grant you D L R valid until 05/01/2015.

* on 08/10/2013 you lodged this application for ILR based on your length of residence in UK this application has now considered.

consideration has been given to your application on the basic of the above rules. you are seeking ILR on the basis of having completed 10 years continuous lawful residence in the UK.its noted in your immigration history that you entered the UK 18/10/2003 you then had lawful leave in UK until 30/08/2004.on 31/08/2004 you applied out time for leave to remain as a student application how ever your application was rejected 10/09/2004 as you failed to submit mandatory documentation.on 11/10/2004 you applied out time application leave to remain as a student however your application was reject on 25/10/2004 due to fee issues .on 08/11/2004 you applied out time application for student this time your application was successful and you were issued leave to remain on 11/12/2004 valid until 30/05/2005/it must be pointed out that any time spent following the submission of an out time application awaiting for consideration of the application is not considered lawful even if that application is subsequently granted. therefore you did not have any valid leave in the UK between 30/08/2004 when your leave to enter as a student expired until 11/12/2004 when you were next granted leave to remain in the UK ,a period of 102 days.there for you have not completed 10 years continuous lawful residence and you do not meet the requirements of paragraph 276B (i)(a) for the reasons outlined above you application for ILR on the grounds of long long residence is refuse as you have failed to meet the requirements of then immigration rules under the paragraph 276 D with reference of paragraph 276B(i)(a)of HC395 (AS AMENDED).
you are not entitle to appeal this decision,you still have leave to remain where your current condition continue to apply until 05/01/2015.

my solicitor apply for reconsideration request against the refusal under 28 days rule must be imposed in my case on 04/04/2014 till now i don't get any replay .

now i made new SET (LR) APPLICATION my time line
application sent - 17/12/2014
acknowledgement - 27/12/2014
bio invitation - 31/12/2014
bio enrolled - 31/12/2014
decision - not yet

now my questions are?
1)according to home office my case is now straight forward or not ?

2)can home office come up with new points to refuse my ILR application ?(ACCORDING TO PREVIOUS REFUSAL THEY ONLY MENTION 2003 TO 2004 PART I HAD GAP NO OTHER REASONS MENTION THERE SO ACCORDING TO THEM FROM 11 th DECEMBER 2004 TO 11 th DECEMBER 2014 MY 10 YEARS CONTINUES PERIOD COUNTS)

3)STILL THEY CONSIDER MY reconsideration request while my new application there ?

could anyone please answer my question am really appreciate some on answer this . :? :?
thank you .

guys i am really very confused. according to home office regulation on or before 2007, if the application is returned invalid, we have 28 days to send the right application and it will be deemed as being in time. but by the looks of all the refusals in last couple of days and this one on the top, they are still refusing it even if you return the correct application within 28 days. any one have any comments on it.

Consequences of failing to pay the fee specified for an application

16.—(1) Subject to paragraph (2), where an application to which regulation 3, 4, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 or 16 refers is to be accompanied by a specified fee, the application will not be considered to have been validly made unless it has been accompanied by that fee.

(2) An application referred to in regulation 3 or 4 which is made prior to 21st May 2007 will be treated as having been validly made regardless of whether the fee specified in respect of that application has been paid.

(3) The Secretary of State may treat an application referred to in paragraph (2) as withdrawn if, having written to inform the person who made the application that the specified fee has not been provided, that fee is not provided within 28 days of the letter having been posted.

reason for refusal as i think is , applicant visa expired 30/08/2004 . but applicant applied after visa expired on 31/08/2004. therefore out of time application. so by law he is not suppossed to get 28 days , even if they write 28 days to return valid application/ docs. it doesnt fall under 28 days rule.

tsl

POST FOR AJEK01, from tsl

Post by tsl » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:12 pm

ajek01 wrote:Hi tsl,

Many congratulations on your ILR mate!

Just a quick question, when you applied for your ILR, there was a question (D8) in the application form as below.

"Have you ever stayed in the United Kingdom beyond the end of your period of leave?"

Did you select "Yes" or "No" to that question please ?

Thank you

Regards,
Ajek

i selected no to that question. i kept it like i never knew this rule . even though i knew everything about me being overstayed . but my application fell under immigration rule. I'm sure it was dealt with senior caseworker otherwise i wud have been in trouble.
your application wud be as smooth as silk. i read ur post in august, u didn't cross 28 days in both ways , for example -neighter from the date of expiry nor from the date of invalidity.

thanks
tsl
Last edited by tsl on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:14 pm

[quote="maxx81"]congrats on your ILR
definitely guys,
I am also praying as much as I can and very hopeful that I will also get my ILR inshallah soon.Can someone please advice me though in my case is it worth declaring that I found out my agents fraud just recently. I had no knowledge of that before whatsoever and I was trapped by thnking it was all genuine.Please share your experience and knowledge/

Good luck and I sincerely wish you get ILR

Jernifrmstudent2ilr
Newly Registered

Post by Jernifrmstudent2ilr » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:54 pm

shahfurqan wrote:
Jernifrmstudent2ilr wrote:Salaam, Namaste, Sasriakar & Hello to all the respected members,

I have been a silent reader of this forum after submitting my application. I should have joined in before submitting as there is no doubt that this forum is quite helpful.

Below is my Application Kundlee,

Application Submitted : 1st Dec 2014
Fees Deducted : 03-12-2014
Ack & Bio Received together: 17-12-2014
Bio Enrolled: 18-12-2014
Decision : Pending

I know the average waiting time is between 3-4 months. But I personally know cpl of people who got their approvals in 6 weeks. (Every application is different I know) but this gives a positive feeling.

Congratulations to all who got their approvals and good luck to those who are still waiting including me.

I have seen on the forum after the approval people greets by saying enjoy your freedom now.

Even after getting your ILR you can still be stopped at Airport for intensive questioning for up to 10 hours.( Obviously not everyone will have the same situation) Recently my friend had the same experience so in my opinion the real freedom will be after getting the passport choda (14) August tay may us din manawan ga ;)

Regards,
WELCOME TO THE WAITING TRAIN MATE
Thanks Shah Shb.

Jernifrmstudent2ilr
Newly Registered

Post by Jernifrmstudent2ilr » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:56 pm

maddysheffield wrote:Just spoke with HO , they said sent returned documents on 17th Jan Saturday :-) ... I provided them with return envelop but no info on royal mail .... and the best part of it they forgot to mention flat number ..so address is incorrect ;-)

In Sha Allah it will be good news for you fella.

Jernifrmstudent2ilr
Newly Registered

Post by Jernifrmstudent2ilr » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi All,

Could someone kindly add my time line to the spreadsheet.

And also please someone can advise me how to get my SAR. As after reading about all these refusal related to invalid applications i am very much concern about checking my details. As once my application was returned due to the payment issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Abba Jee

nazar5
Newly Registered

Post by nazar5 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:23 am

Hello Seniors and everybody
Hope you having a great day. I wish good luck and all the best to those like me who have applied for ILR.
Today I called the HO regarding the update of my applications

I applied on 18/09/2014 for I L R on the basis of Long Residency. I arrived in UK sep 2004.
The lady was very kind she talked very nicely. I asked the question according the set pattern of the forum:-

Is my application assigned to the case worker/unit??? " She replied my application is in Progress "

I asked which date of the September they are dealing at the moment???
"have not got decision yet"

I asked I applied on 18th of September ???
"She said she can see that but Have not got decision yet continue to wait"

mate i would advise you to be patient for a little while as some advisors are really helpful and polite but some could be rude and do not provide proper information.if your case is straight forward then this could or maximum the next be your week.

Please guide me on the above answers that what should I derive from the answers. Thanks and for continuous guidance and support,

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:16 am

[quote="Jernifrmstudent2ilr"]Hi All,

Could someone kindly add my time line to the spreadsheet.

And also please someone can advise me how to get my SAR. As after reading about all these refusal related to invalid applications i am very much concern about checking my details. As once my application was returned due to the payment issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello, Details added. Good luck

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:33 am

maddysheffield wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:Just spoke with HO , they said sent returned documents on 17th Sep :-) ... I provided them with return envelop but no info on royal mail .... and the best part of it they forgot to mention flat number ..so address is incorrect ;-)

@maddy,it must be 17th of january mate,so you must get it by tomorrow In Sha Allah.hope it will be a good news for all of us.
Yep Jan 17 th it is......called royal mail they said they didnot pick my tracker ref parcel ...hahaha seems a long wait continues royal mail insist they never pick parcels from businesses on Saturday ...she assumes may be the parcel was ready to be picked on Saturday ..may be they will pick today and after 8.00 PM it might be updated on royal mail website
jignesh

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:44 am

Finally long 10 years journey comes to end with reward ... Got MY ILR and Big painful wait is over .... I really appreciated this forum members they are always here to help in your sturggling time and give their best. Really appreciated guyz. I am very thankful to all of you who come across for big help.

Royalmail knock my door in ther morning at 9.30 and surprise me late new yar gift with ILR approval ..... i really wish all my fellow memebrs get their positive decision soon ..... best of luck guyz ... i will update my timeline.

application date: 21st sept, 2014
acknowledgement received: 28thsept, 2014
BIo invitationandenrolled: 16thOct, 2014
Decision Date: 19/01/2015
Documents received: 20/01/2015.

Now off to work and speak to you later guyz .... have a good day ahead :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
jignesh

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:48 am

jignesh455 wrote:Finally long 10 years journey comes to end with reward ... Got MY ILR and Big painful wait is over .... I really appreciated this forum members they are always here to help in your sturggling time and give their best. Really appreciated guyz. I am very thankful to all of you who come across for big help.

Royalmail knock my door in ther morning at 9.30 and surprise me late new yar gift with ILR approval ..... i really wish all my fellow memebrs get their positive decision soon ..... best of luck guyz ... i will update my timeline.

Now off to work and speak to you later guyz .... have a good day ahead :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
congrats

quick question did u get ur biometric card via royal mail too today ;-)

angelStha

Post by angelStha » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:57 am

Hi Guys,

As i been going through different solicitors, they all said my case is straightforward. This is totally Homeoffice mistake. Thats I know as well. But the question is, They have suggested me three different Solutions.
- Reconsideration
- pre action protocol
-Fresh Application

Now i have decided to do reconsideration 1st coz this is fast and easy solution as far as i know. so guys pray for me..

Congratulations to all who have received their ILR and best wishes to all who are waiting.

Regards

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:26 am

jignesh455 wrote:Finally long 10 years journey comes to end with reward ... Got MY ILR and Big painful wait is over .... I really appreciated this forum members they are always here to help in your sturggling time and give their best. Really appreciated guyz. I am very thankful to all of you who come across for big help.

Congratulations mate enjoy your Immigration relief. As per tradition please do continue to observe & uphold the laws of the land

btw: @Maddysheffield i cant wait to congratulate u bro