ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Councils offering most frequent naturalisation ceremonies?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier1Gen

Councils offering most frequent naturalisation ceremonies?

Post by Tier1Gen » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:58 pm

Hi Members,
I was wondering if anyone can suggest me any council in BUCKS or London which offers most frequent naturalisation ceremonies.

I would appreciated if someone can guide me in right direction on this.

Regards,

happyguy82

Re: Councils offering most frequent naturalisation ceremonie

Post by happyguy82 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:54 pm

Tier1Gen wrote:Hi Members,
I was wondering if anyone can suggest me any council in BUCKS or London which offers most frequent naturalisation ceremonies.

I would appreciated if someone can guide me in right direction on this.

Regards,
Why? If you can't wait then ask for a private ceremony.

jaweb
Member of Standing

Post by jaweb » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:57 pm

It depens on the council. I think most of them twice a month but if you dont want to wait (can be fully booked) you can opt to private one which costs between £70-150
My council Kingston upon Thames does it twice per month and the private one costs £150

zeusmagnanimous

Post by zeusmagnanimous » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:31 am

I think it is irrelevant whether a council does it more often or not because the only reason a council would do it more often would be if it had too many applicants continuously needing to attend which would mean that all those ceremonies would be booked long in advance anyway. I think Westminster council is a good example, someone I know recently had their ceremony with them. They do weekly ceremonies and yet he had to wait around 2 months. On the other hand my wife got her approval in late Nov and was able to have ceremony in mid Dec in Weybridge council who apprently do 1 ceremony a month only.

Just apply with your local council and have a private ceremony if you need it fast.