ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are P60s mandatory for T1(G) setllement applicants?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

balak2

Are P60s mandatory for T1(G) setllement applicants?

Post by balak2 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:26 am

Are P60s mandatory for Tier 1(G) settlement applicants? I believe it is not mandatory but would like this to be confirmed. Do failure to provide these documents result in a rejection of the application?

Also, is there any limit in the 5 year period for Tier 1(G) applicants where they have not been employed. Say, will it create a problem if the applicant has not been working for around 20 months in the past 5 years?

params0073
United Kingdom

Re: Are P60s mandatory for T1(G) setllement applicants?

Post by params0073 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:28 am

balak2 wrote:Are P60s mandatory for Tier 1(G) settlement applicants? I believe it is not mandatory but would like this to be confirmed. Do failure to provide these documents result in a rejection of the application?
Not mandatory.They might ask for P60 if they find you earning dodgy.

balak2 wrote:
Also, is there any limit in the 5 year period for Tier 1(G) applicants where they have not been employed. Say, will it create a problem if the applicant has not been working for around 20 months in the past 5 years?
Not mandatory.As long as you are able to get required point then you are fine.

Param

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:47 am

Dont worry, HO can access HMRC records to verify every penny earned and tax paid / not paid easily.

Showing a P60 /Statement of Earnings Employment History is good and helps the case faster.

balak2

Post by balak2 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:38 pm

Even though there is no case of economic activity to be shown for Tier 1(General), I have heard that they could still deny the application. Is that true?

My case is an extreme one in that I have not been working for 20 months.....even though I have been able to make 2 successful extensions. Even for the ILR application, I have sufficient points but quite unsure of whether they will look into the employment history and earnings for 5 years to make a final decision on the case.