ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Girl786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Girl786 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:26 am

moqas1234 wrote:
Girl786 wrote:Hey hi! Everyone . Congratulations for everyone who got visas & who re waiting hope inshAllah get soon . I got an email today Im so much confused . Hope results re good .
Isl /23/10/2014
Was it a processed email. Did you get 2 emails or 1. Also it looks like
Islamabad are already on to middle of oct.
23/10/2014 : my application submitted
24/10/2014: email of app rec
19/012015 : email of conclussion with reference num 176.....
Vfs: email of conclussion .
Now lets see whats the outcome im worried .

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:30 am

rehman007 wrote:
Shreen wrote:
rehman007 wrote:I don't understand about 2 email theory.. its just myth.. please don't believe on this that.. processed and concluded emails.. why visa officer will give any clue prior getting your passport. with 2 emails... and why gerry's will put visa reference number in the email. when it is very official number... it can be misused.
i just receive one email file is processed with gwfxxxxxxx. and one email from VFS global. rest of the things i believe are stories. 2 emails 3 emails. 3 mints difference email. visa reference number etc bla bla
  • applied online 15/09/2014
    document submitted 25/09/2014
    document forwarded to islmabad 26/09/2014
    check status update 23/12/2014 under process
    check status update 09/01/2015 file processed
    email from bhc islamabad 15/01/2015 file processed
    email from VAC lahore 16/01/2015 to collect document
    Alhamdolila visa granted
So u well thts true . Bw i got one email of conclussion witht reference num thn email with reference num . Lol so i dnt knw this theory ill work out in my case or nt .

Maria123
Newly Registered

Post by Maria123 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:34 am

Hi everyone....... My husband applied on 17th October from Mirpur and got one email from Islamabad to say it has been processed. Still waiting for gerrys to contact. Really worried now what if its been refused..... as people talk about 2email theory....... Been so stressed all morning, got a migrane aswl bt feel abit relaxed now hearing that someone got visa with only email..... Wish its the same for me...... Everyone please pray for me

mobileunlockers
Newly Registered

Post by mobileunlockers » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:39 am

Aslam O Alikum

My wife received only one email, really worried now.

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:43 am

Maria123 wrote:Hi everyone....... My husband applied on 17th October from Mirpur and got one email from Islamabad to say it has been processed. Still waiting for gerrys to contact. Really worried now what if its been refused..... as people talk about 2email theory....... Been so stressed all morning, got a migrane aswl bt feel abit relaxed now hearing that someone got visa with only email..... Wish its the same for me...... Everyone please pray for me
Hey dnt stress at all inshAllah ur husband gt the visa soon . Im waiting for visa app center to Contact . This is seriously stressing gt the visa n nt to gt the visa . Seriously lol .

Maria123
Newly Registered

Post by Maria123 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:52 am

Omg..... Why is it that us october applicants are only recieving one email..... Mine only has GWF ref no on it..... Do u think application centre will contact us tom and will my hubby be able to collect on same day or will he have to go a day aftr they contact. Also girl786 where ..did u apply from?? I hope what ur saying is true and he gets it bt im still very scared

moqas1234
Newly Registered

Post by moqas1234 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:57 am

Maria123 wrote:Hi everyone....... My husband applied on 17th October from Mirpur and got one email from Islamabad to say it has been processed. Still waiting for gerrys to contact. Really worried now what if its been refused..... as people talk about 2email theory....... Been so stressed all morning, got a migrane aswl bt feel abit relaxed now hearing that someone got visa with only email..... Wish its the same for me...... Everyone please pray for me
Inshallah i pray for u. You get your visa. I applied
Mirpur on 24th oct so not long after u
Glad that they are that far down so not long now
Inshallah. Also someone did say its not 100 per cent
That the 2 email theory is true so fingers crossed.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Hi Guys. Just to clarify all people who received an email saying that the APPLICATION HAS BEEN CONCLUDED all received visas. So that is for certain if you receive the concluded email with reference number then you have 100% got the visa.

However if you have not received the the concluded email and just the processed email then the visa may or may not be granted. But going by MOST of the members recently anyone receiving just the one processed email have not been granted the visa. In this situation Nothing is guaranteed until you receive and open your passport.

rehman007
Newly Registered

Post by rehman007 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:28 pm

this confusion of concluded email is started and the reference number of visa is just started from last month. i gone through all the pages. not a single person discuss about concluded and processed. and not even a single person said they get their visa reference number in their email...
simple question is why ECO or BHC gave any kind of clue prior collecting your passport.. if they start doing this people who has been refused or he/ she will get one email they will never go to collect their passports....
i am the example one email with processed one and only gwfxxxxxx reference . and no any visa reference number or any thing etc...
basic purpose of email from islmabadBHC is to let you know that your file has been processed. Basic purpose of gerrys email to let you know its ready for collection. nothing more that

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:56 pm

rehman007 wrote:this confusion of concluded email is started and the reference number of visa is just started from last month. i gone through all the pages. not a single person discuss about concluded and processed. and not even a single person said they get their visa reference number in their email...
simple question is why ECO or BHC gave any kind of clue prior collecting your passport.. if they start doing this people who has been refused or he/ she will get one email they will never go to collect their passports....
i am the example one email with processed one and only gwfxxxxxx reference . and no any visa reference number or any thing etc...
basic purpose of email from islmabadBHC is to let you know that your file has been processed. Basic purpose of gerrys email to let you know its ready for collection. nothing more that
I don't know what you've been reading look at the last few months thread and you will see how much it's been discussed. Also it's not just on this forum but also other forums where it's been discussed in detail.

Can you name me a single person who has not had a visa granted when they have received the concluded email with ref number?

If you receive the concluded email you have definetly recieved the visa. However if you have only recieved the processed email then there's a 50/50 chance you have got the visa or not ie you will know when you open the passport

Please read previous posts before you start commenting.

rehman007
Newly Registered

Post by rehman007 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:11 pm

alil2014 wrote:
rehman007 wrote:this confusion of concluded email is started and the reference number of visa is just started from last month. i gone through all the pages. not a single person discuss about concluded and processed. and not even a single person said they get their visa reference number in their email...
I don't know what you've been reading look at the last few months thread and you will see how much it's been discussed. Also it's not just on this forum but also other forums where it's been discussed in detail.

Can you name me a single person who has not had a visa granted when they have received the concluded email with ref number?

If you receive the concluded email you have definetly recieved the visa. However if you have only recieved the processed email then there's a 50/50 chance you have got the visa or not ie you will know when you open the passport

you have all the posts of 2012 to 2015....before october 2014 show me any post of concluded or visa reference number etc..... all these are myths and things start to cook up from october till to date...
so i don't believe on that

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:31 pm

rehman007 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:

you have all the posts of 2012 to 2015....before october 2014 show me any post of concluded or visa reference number etc..... all these are myths and things start to cook up from october till to date...
so i don't believe on that
You need to look at what's relevant now not posts from 2 or 3 years ago When the visa process was different lol. Since September 2014 this is how UKVI have been responding to applicants Who applied from Pakistan and the reference number is the actual visa number in the passport. So it's not a 'myth'.

You didn't answer my question which is quiet simple. Name me one forum member who recieved the concluded email but didn't receive the visa? (HINT: the answer is simple anyone who recieved the email with the reference number recieved the visa, simple :) )

blumango

Post by blumango » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:06 pm

bro, i can confirm the two email theory is indeed correct. we were feb 2014 applicants (look at my timeline below)and received the conclusion email which had a reference that matches the visa stamp.

hth
Applied in Mirpur: 07/02/2014
Spouse Called for Interview: 02/07/2014
RFC: 10/10/2014 VISA GRANTED

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Optimus Prime » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:25 pm

My sister in law got her visa a couple of weeks back with 2 emails, the first with a GWF number and the second with a reference number which turns out to be the visa number itself. Many others have posted in this forum in the last few weeks or so stating they got 2 emails.

The 2 email theory is valid.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:38 pm

The 2 email theory has worked for the past couple of months but looking at this week it looks like the october applicants have only recieved one email and sometimes with the unique ref number .. So lets see what their outcome is .. Hopefully good news :)

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:05 pm

Hey

Can I get some advice please

I am self employed and I was part time in another company .. I am applying with these 2 jobs in May .. I wish to resign from my part time job and continue full time in my self employment in May after sending off my application .. Would that cause a problem for my application ??

Thank you

akhan48

Post by akhan48 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:53 pm

Girl786 wrote: 23/10/2014 : my application submitted
Hello, did you get any updates, or ask for any updates between October and now, or was the conclusion e-mail the first you have heard anything from them?

We also applied on 23rd Oct (KHI) and have yet to hear anything :(

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:42 am

Hey hi every . I got the visa today. Well tht reference num & 2 email theory work out . I dnt knw abt email but reference num is there on passport . Im happy got the visa . No more tentionbut sad to leave patents n family
23/05/2013
After 13 moths v got rejected
Reapplied 23/10/2014
Got email 19/01/2015
Vfs email
Cal
Passport collection : 20/01/2015
Finally wait is over but this time thy took 3 months.
Applied from islamabad

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:43 am

UK Visas & Immigration is committed to offering the best possible service and to processing your application as quickly as possible. The tool gives processing time in working days, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Settlement Visas
Settlement
Most applications are processed within 120 days.
Number of days to process application 30 days 60 days 90 days 120 days
% of applications decided 1% 6% 63% 92%
Note: actual processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.
The above data is for all decisions made in December 2014

UPDATE FROM UKBA WEBSITE>>> MOST APPLICATIONS ARE PROCESSED IN 4 MONTHS
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Category A
Biomatrics and document submitted Lahore : 25 Nov 2014
BHC Received : 26 Nov 2014
Escalated : 21 Jan 2015
Initial checks & pre assessment completed:26 Jan 2015
Application Processed: 2nd Feb 2015

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:46 am

Girl786 wrote:Hey hi every . I got the visa today. Well tht reference num & 2 email theory work out . I dnt knw abt email but reference num is there on passport . Im happy got the visa . No more tentionbut sad to leave patents n family
23/05/2013
Reapplied 23/10/2014
Got email 19/01/2015
Vfs email
Cal
Applied from islamabad
:D MUBARAKAN...PRAY FOR US AS WELL>>
BEST OF LUCK SISTER..MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL..
JAZAK ALLAH
Category A
Biomatrics and document submitted Lahore : 25 Nov 2014
BHC Received : 26 Nov 2014
Escalated : 21 Jan 2015
Initial checks & pre assessment completed:26 Jan 2015
Application Processed: 2nd Feb 2015

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:30 am

akhan48 wrote:
Hello, did you get any updates, or ask for any updates between October and now, or was the conclusion e-mail the first you have heard anything from them?

Salaam. As you submitted docs and bio on 6 November, this would be the date you applied would it not?
Dont worry In Sha Allah us November applicants should be hearing in next few weeks. They already getting through October applicants In Sha Allah we are next.

Have faith. May Allah swt grant all those waiting theirs visas and reunite them with their spouses and family In Sha Allah. Its all in His Hands!
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

hope786

Post by hope786 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:45 am

rudey786 wrote:
akhan48 wrote:

Salaam. As you submitted docs and bio on 6 November, this would be the date you applied would it not?
Dont worry In Sha Allah us November applicants should be hearing in next few weeks. They already getting through October applicants In Sha Allah we are next.

Have faith. May Allah swt grant all those waiting theirs visas and reunite them with their spouses and family In Sha Allah. Its all in His Hands!

Salaam, I was just wondering..
Does it not count from the date you do the online application?
Or does it count from the date you hand in your documents?
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

hope786

Post by hope786 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:51 am

Girl786 wrote:Hey hi every . I got the visa today. Well tht reference num & 2 email theory work out . I dnt knw abt email but reference num is there on passport . Im happy got the visa . No more tentionbut sad to leave patents n family
23/05/2013
Reapplied 23/10/2014
Got email 19/01/2015
Vfs email
Cal
Applied from islamabad
Many Congrats Girl786 :)
Really happy for you.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:54 am

Maria123 , mobileunlockers, Moqas - any updates?

Mubarakaa Girl786 :-D

Hope786 - I always thought it was the day you submitted docs & bio was the date you have applied. Maybe others can advise?
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:56 am

hope786 wrote:
Salaam, I was just wondering..
Does it not count from the date you do the online application?
Or does it count from the date you hand in your documents?
Application processing times starts from the date of Biometrics/ document submission (NOT the online application submission)