ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Saeedrehman

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Saeedrehman » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:35 am

angelStha wrote:Hi Guys,

As i been going through different solicitors, they all said my case is straightforward. This is totally Homeoffice mistake. Thats I know as well. But the question is, They have suggested me three different Solutions.
- Reconsideration
- pre action protocol
-Fresh Application

Now i have decided to do reconsideration 1st coz this is fast and easy solution as far as i know. so guys pray for me..

Congratulations to all who have received their ILR and best wishes to all who are waiting.

Regards

Hi AngelStha,

I will also recommend you to send a reconsideration 1st with a nice covering letter. Since HO has made a big blunder in your case, you are likely to get a reply faster and at no extra cost.

good luck!

Saeedrehman

Post by Saeedrehman » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:38 am

I will like to know if ''FADDY'' & ''K4'' have received their decisions yet.

As you two along with my wife have August application - decisions still pending.

Plz reply. Thanks

muji111

Post by muji111 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi

Can any one please update my detail on the spreadsheet as i don't have access or link at the moment.

Application Submitted : 22/09/2014
Fees Deducted : 25/09/2014
Ack Received : not received
Bio received: 11/10/2014
Bio Done: 13/10/2014
Approval received: 03/01/2015 dated 02/01/2015
Bio Card received : 6/01/2015

Also to all members who are living with family and are planning to apply for FLR (M) please visit the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/716996288335740/) and join the group who are working for the stupid & cruel decision of HO about not considering the time dependent spent with main applicant and have to wait another 5 years for settlement.

Thanks

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:50 pm

still waiting will update as and when i get any news

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:53 pm

As i been going through different solicitors, they all said my case is straightforward. This is totally Homeoffice mistake. Thats I know as well. But the question is, They have suggested me three different Solutions.
- Reconsideration
- pre action protocol
-Fresh Application

Now i have decided to do reconsideration 1st coz this is fast and easy solution as far as i know. so guys pray for me..

Congratulations to all who have received their ILR and best wishes to all who are waiting.

Regards
@angelstha May god help you in this process ... reconsideration seems the best option provide them with letter explaining why they are wrong ...( meanwhile if u ask them to reconsider do u need to pay any fees ???? I assume no but let us know ) there are many rejections recently it iwll be very helpful ...

Keep updating and good luck .

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Called HO today and i have been told a parcel has been dispatched to my address.

May God do his will :D

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:46 pm

baba JJ wrote:Called HO today and i have been told a parcel has been dispatched to my address.

coooooooooool good luck :-) it will be updated on royal mail tracker around 6.30pm if u sent special delivery guarenteed envelop :-)

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:50 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
jignesh455 wrote:Finally long 10 years journey comes to end with reward ... Got MY ILR and Big painful wait is over .... I really appreciated this forum members they are always here to help in your sturggling time and give their best. Really appreciated guyz. I am very thankful to all of you who come across for big help.

Royalmail knock my door in ther morning at 9.30 and surprise me late new yar gift with ILR approval ..... i really wish all my fellow memebrs get their positive decision soon ..... best of luck guyz ... i will update my timeline.

application date: 21st sept, 2014
acknowledgement received: 28thsept, 2014
BIo invitationandenrolled: 16thOct, 2014
Decision Date: 19/01/2015
Documents received: 20/01/2015.

Now off to work and speak to you later guyz .... have a good day ahead :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
congrats

quick question did u get ur biometric card via royal mail too today ;-)
Biometric will be in next 5 to 7 working days ... Mentioned in letter ... By d way would like to congratulate you ... I only check my post office after u posted on forum here and when I checked it say on its way ... I hope u must have got ur decision by now !!!!
jignesh

K4

Post by K4 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:57 pm

Saeedrehman wrote:I will like to know if ''FADDY'' & ''K4'' have received their decisions yet.

As you two along with my wife have August application - decisions still pending.

Plz reply. Thanks
hi saeedrehman

No I haven't received my decision yet as i had previous history with TOEIC which is under investigation. It's been nearly a year since they are carrying out this investigation. I have made peace with Allah let's see when they will make a decision.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:05 pm

baba JJ wrote:Called HO today and i have been told a parcel has been dispatched to my address.

Congratulations in advance. As always PLEASE DO CONTINUE TO OBSERVE AND UPHOLD THE LAWS OF THE LAND. :D

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:50 pm

@baba jj,Finally baba your waiting by the grace of Almighty seems to be ending,hope you get what you and all of us want for us and for each others,now its your turn to keep respecting the laws of the land,hear every time from you and now its your turn to hear from all of us. :lol:

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:52 pm

maddysheffield wrote:still waiting will update as and when i get any news
@maddy,i cannot wait any more to listen from you good news mate,just do not make us wait as we already sick of being waiting :lol: :lol:

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:58 pm

- Reconsideration
- pre action protocol
-Fresh Application

Regards
@angel,mate you must go for the reconsideration and this is the stage where we could differentiate between good solicitor and bad as they will send pre action protocol to HO and will point out their mistakes in their original decision and will also quote the laws.if your solicitor is really capable and understand the law well,this is all the magic of strong words then i am sure if any sensible person is sitting on the other hand,he will realize HO made mistake in this decision and would not let the matter go into the court as this will cost them in thier expenses and they will reverse the original decision after the preaction protocol.

Saeedrehman

Post by Saeedrehman » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:18 pm

My wife rang HO just now, reply:-

"Your application is not yet complete, plz continue to wait"
Date posted - 29/08/14.

Should we be worried?

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:27 pm

Saeedrehman wrote:My wife rang HO just now, reply:-

Date posted - 29/08/14.

Should we be worried?
@i do not think so there is any need to be get worried,is your case straight forward?

Saeedrehman

Post by Saeedrehman » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:12 pm

shahfurqan wrote:

Date posted - 29/08/14.

Should we be worried?
@i do not think so there is any need to be get worried,is your case straight forward?
yes, shahfurqan as far as we know it is straight forward. No long gap, no CCJ etc. but they are deciding application which is posted almost 3 weeks after hers, and even today they are saying that it is not yet complete. It seems like her application got buried somewhere under Sep applications,

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Guys, the tracker is driving me nuts.

Can someone confirm if " rehan Khan" actually got the approval? On the tracker it shows that he has. In that case HO should have almost finished sept applications....

The wait continues...

Can someone update my details too, as the tracker won't let me input data

Posted : 03.10.2914
Money taken : 09.10.2914
Ackn letter : 15.10.2014 (dated 09.10.2014)
Biometric letter : 29.10.2014 (dated 24.10.2014)
Biometric done : 01.11.2014
Approval : waiting eagerly
Documents received:
Biometric card:

shasus7

Post by shasus7 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi guys, I've applied on 15th Sept....been waiting since then. I've waited patiently so far but since last couple of weeks it's becoming very stressful:( Got a PhD to finish ... thesis submission deadline September and it's impossible to do anything through this stress! I think one of the guys said may be if you apply for your dependant's FLR(M) with set (LR) then it may contribute to delay of reaching a decision for Set(LR) and that might as well be the case since I've noticed brother 'bharatsharma' applied on the same date as mine and he also applied for FLR(M). He is yet to get a decision same as me...so it's just a guess ... not a fact by any means though! Ah well I just wish a decision was made this week whatever the outcome then at least I can move on with other important things in life...missus is very stressed out as well! Congratulations to those who received theirs but please do pray for those of us who are still going through this painful wait:( I've seen couple of friend's unfortunately got rejected, it made me feel really sad for them but reading the reasons I think both of them were wrongly rejected so guys fight for what is rightfully yours and my prayers and well wishes for all of you.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:40 pm

shasus7 wrote:Hi guys, I've applied on 15th Sept....been waiting since then. I've waited patiently so far but since last couple of weeks it's becoming very stressful:( Got a PhD to finish ... thesis submission deadline September and it's impossible to do anything through this stress! I think one of the guys said may be if you apply for your dependant's FLR(M) with set (LR) then it may contribute to delay of reaching a decision for Set(LR) and that might as well be the case since I've noticed brother 'bharatsharma' applied on the same date as mine and he also applied for FLR(M). He is yet to get a decision same as me...so it's just a guess ... not a fact by any means though! Ah well I just wish a decision was made this week whatever the outcome then at least I can move on with other important things in life...missus is very stressed out as well! Congratulations to those who received theirs but please do pray for those of us who are still going through this painful wait:( I've seen couple of friend's unfortunately got rejected, it made me feel really sad for them but reading the reasons I think both of them were wrongly rejected so guys fight for what is rightfully yours and my prayers and well wishes for all of you.
@shasus7 concentrate on Phd mate ;-) you are sure you get decesion within a week checkout ;-)

shasus7

Post by shasus7 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:58 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
shasus7 wrote:Hi guys, I've applied on 15th Sept....been waiting since then. I've waited patiently so far but since last couple of weeks it's becoming very stressful:( Got a PhD to finish ... thesis submission deadline September and it's impossible to do anything through this stress! I think one of the guys said may be if you apply for your dependant's FLR(M) with set (LR) then it may contribute to delay of reaching a decision for Set(LR) and that might as well be the case since I've noticed brother 'bharatsharma' applied on the same date as mine and he also applied for FLR(M). He is yet to get a decision same as me...so it's just a guess ... not a fact by any means though! Ah well I just wish a decision was made this week whatever the outcome then at least I can move on with other important things in life...missus is very stressed out as well! Congratulations to those who received theirs but please do pray for those of us who are still going through this painful wait:( I've seen couple of friend's unfortunately got rejected, it made me feel really sad for them but reading the reasons I think both of them were wrongly rejected so guys fight for what is rightfully yours and my prayers and well wishes for all of you.
@shasus7 concentrate on Phd mate ;-) you are sure you get decesion within a week checkout ;-)
@maddysheffield...Thanks a lot mate for kind support:) Just as I finished writing the previous message...guess what..Tracker just updated to On Its Way..Thanks Allah for that. Well .... I'll let you guys know what the outcome is tomorrow when it's received but please do pray for a positive outcome for me:) Won't be able to sleep tonight!

Brickle
Newly Registered

Post by Brickle » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:58 pm

Hi guys I wish everyone best of luck.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:32 pm

- Reconsideration
- pre action protocol
-Fresh Application

Regards
Very Good Luck Angel, Plz keep us all updated, So it can help others too.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm

Saeedrehman wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:

Date posted - 29/08/14.

Should we be worried?
yes, shahfurqan as far as we know it is straight forward. No long gap, no CCJ etc. but they are deciding application which is posted almost 3 weeks after hers, and even today they are saying that it is not yet complete. It seems like her application got buried somewhere under Sep applications,
mate i think you should not get worried as i am very much confident you will soon get your decision on your application as its not only one caseworker dealing but every case worker is different as some make their decision sooner but some are bit slow or there is also a possibility they are waiting for some confirmations on your documents but you will be fine end of day.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:40 pm

mazeen1910 wrote:Guys, the tracker is driving me nuts.

Can someone confirm if " rehan Khan" actually got the approval? On the tracker it shows that he has. In that case HO should have almost finished sept applications....

The wait continues...

Documents received:
Biometric card:
i could confirm that rehan khan and the one after rehan khan showing on tracker approvals are wrong as some donkey is messing with the tracker.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:16 pm

mazeen1910 wrote:Guys, the tracker is driving me nuts.

The wait continues...

Documents received:
Biometric card:
Hello, Details added. Good luck