ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fast Food as a Second Business

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bilal Active
Newly Registered

Fast Food as a Second Business

Post by Bilal Active » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:29 am

Hi Seniors Guys,

I got Ent Visa one year before. My company is still active. It does not need more investment. Can i start Fast Food ( Take Away or Pizza Shop) as a second Business? If i can do fast food as a second business can i do it under the umbrella of my main company just for business account and employes on that company name?

Thanks.

attahaas
India

Re: Fast Food as a Second Business

Post by attahaas » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:58 am

You needed to at least mention if yours was a 50K route or 200K! Will help members provide suggestions better. The route does make a difference in providing you the correct information, as the 50K route has a very important requirement that 200K doesn't.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

Bilal Active
Newly Registered

Post by Bilal Active » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:42 pm

I Got Ent. Visa on £50K From PSW Route.

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:04 pm

Yes, you can start any business you want, BUT if you want to claim points on it for extension it has to be at least NQF Level 4. If you don't want to claim points, then it doesn't really matter what business you start.

And yes, it could be under your existing company as umbrella company, but the still holds true if you want to claim points for extension for that part of business.

wings.007
Newly Registered

Post by wings.007 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:12 am

attahaas wrote:You needed to at least mention if yours was a 50K route or 200K! Will help members provide suggestions better. The route does make a difference in providing you the correct information, as the 50K route has a very important requirement that 200K doesn't.
STOP MISLEADING PEOPLES for GOD sake!!!!!

Just Because some body TOLD you NVQ level 4 is required for 50K route doesn't Mean you start Advising peoples on that!!! STOP ACTING LIKE AN EXPERT

wings.007
Newly Registered

Post by wings.007 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:33 am

attahaas wrote:Yes, you can start any business you want, BUT if you want to claim points on it for extension it has to be at least NQF Level 4. If you don't want to claim points, then it doesn't really matter what business you start.

And yes, it could be under your existing company as umbrella company, but the still holds true if you want to claim points for extension for that part of business.
What utter Rubbish are you speaking of????
"If you don't want to claim points, then it doesn't really matter what business you start".
Why on earth will some one waste their precious investment on some thing they cant claim points on?????

Do you know if visa requirements are not kept with, one would be required to leave the country, which means losing all of their investment, time, effort and business they created???
And yes, it could be under your existing company as umbrella company, but the still holds true if you want to claim points for extension for that part of business
WHAT NONSENSE!!!!!! Try reading it and make some sense OUT OF IT with the little brain you are left with.

Using Fast food business under your current company is not advisable at all, and will not earn you any points. Do remember that the proceeds of sales reinvested are not investments for extension purposes.

so Don't come here spreading your nonsense advises and arguments, wasting peoples time and pushing them in wrong direction.

wings.007
Newly Registered

Post by wings.007 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:38 am

Bilal Active wrote:I Got Ent. Visa on £50K From PSW Route.

Remember Fast food business will not earn you any points and keep both business separate under separate companies.

Using Fast food business under your current company is not advisable at all, and will not earn you any points. Do remember that the proceeds of sales reinvested are not investments for extension purposes.

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:13 am

My responses are clear and evidently follow the guidance!

wings.007
Newly Registered

Post by wings.007 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:50 am

attahaas wrote:My responses are clear and evidently follow the guidance!
What guidance dummy???? You Clearly have no Idea on what are you talking about!!!!! and On what Experience are you advising HIM to open fast food business under umbrella of same company????

Its not your business is it??? nor your risk or headache???? you don't care what harm your advise will bring to innocent peoples on board ???? so SHUT IT!!!! and stop advising peoples and do your business for which you got visa for.