ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appoint - How to change (Reschedule) the date / Time

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dks100

PEO Appoint - How to change (Reschedule) the date / Time

Post by dks100 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Hi,

Can any one suggest how to change date / time for PEO appointment. I have already paid for the appointment and there is no way to change / Reschedule appointment online.

Thanks
DKS

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: PEO Appoint - How to change (Reschedule) the date / Time

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:49 pm

dks100 wrote:Hi,

Can any one suggest how to change date / time for PEO appointment. I have already paid for the appointment and there is no way to change / Reschedule appointment online.

Thanks
I haven't done Re- Booking PEO My self. But I rescheduled My Life In The UK Test by Cancelling and Re-Booking. Money I paid was refunded and re-charged for the New Test.

Only problem in rescheduling PEO appointments,if you cancel your present one, before you re book the new one some body might grab that slot. Ultimately you will not have any slots. Some body who has done it,will be able to help you.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

ilrdep

Post by ilrdep » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:58 pm

If you reschedule you will not loose the current one until reschduled one is booked but I am not sure on the amount as per my knowledge you will loose the amount

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:59 pm

When you reschedule your appointment, you will not lose it if you can not pick up a new one. I understand that it is taking up to 5 working days for UKBA to complete the payment process. If your new appointment is within 5 working days from your booking date, then I am afraid that you may not have the time to transfer the payment to the new appointment (This is my understanding, may be wrong). If you can find an appointment which is within 5 working days from your booking date, then you do not need to make payment ( I am sure about this).

dks100

Post by dks100 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Thankyou all, I was able to successfully change my appointment for different PEO and time. I called up payment department they verified my reference number but of no use and directed me to enquiry. While talking to enquiry I was checking my account and suddenly I found that my appoint was visible to reschedule but the another unpaid appointment which I made for safety reason was missing.
I rescheduled the paid appointment but did not get any mail for appointment confirmation instead I got mail as follows:
1) Mail with paid appointment details
2) Mail with rescheduled appointment setaild
3) Mail for cancellation of paid appointment.
Status of current appointment in my account - Rescheduled
I called the UKBA payment and they confirmed the new appointment is paid but when I said them that I have not received confirmation mail, they said to go with payment receipt.
DKS

kayramu
Newly Registered

Post by kayramu » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Hi,
In case of Rescheduling were you charged £100 per candidate as I am trying to reschedule.

Thanks in advance.

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 pm

kayramu wrote:Hi,
In case of Rescheduling were you charged £100 per candidate as I am trying to reschedule.

If applicant reschedule his appointment there is no charge of £100 you can reschedule anytime 48 hours before to current booked appointment.

Thanks in advance.