ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wedding on Tier 1 ent Visa and 6 months to 10 years

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wings.007
Newly Registered

wedding on Tier 1 ent Visa and 6 months to 10 years

Post by wings.007 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:48 am

Dear Freinds,

I have been in middle of Immigration problems while on Tier 1 entrepreneur visa, I have to get married in April 2015 and my 10 years finish 31st July 2015. I am very distressed on peoples telling me not to go on current leave, i tell them my business is genuine and I cant see any problems going back and entering back.

some one came up with a clever idea and told me what if they asked you if your employed two settled workers in the UK, I told them the requirement can be meet any time and must be for 12 months and may be if i returned in 1st week of may i will be having more than 12 months on my visa and if they ask me i will say I took some interviews etc and will get some one employed soon.

if above is sorted than come the 50K investment of which I have spent 10K in business and get get that certified by charted accountant. now again a clever question if I had shown funds back home and have not really bring them to the UK as I used the funds I already had with me here in the UK. Now they can ask me how did you transferred the funds to the UK. a solicitor told me to move funds to UK and than make sure they are here in my account if some one ask me I can prove it.

what an irony!!! the human element of enjoying simplicity of life seems like a dream while on this Visa, all i know is Tier 1 ent visa is the worse night mare of my life. previously i never was scared to travel to and from UK but now as 10 years are finishing every thing starts to trouble me.

attahaas
India

Re: Travelling on Tier 1 ent Visa and 6 months to 10 years

Post by attahaas » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:11 pm

You created the nightmare for yourself!

You knew what you were getting into before you applied. The wedding you mentioned in your post is entirely your personal trouble, so don't sneer at the Tier 1 Ent visa.

You have all the answers to your questions already, it's entirely up to you whether to take that travel risk or not. I know your wedding is entirely your personal business, but if I were you I would certainly convince my kin to postpone the wedding by 3-4 months until I get the ILR. It's funny you should say that you "HAVE" to get married by so and so date, especially when something as important as your ILR qualifying period is so near! I can only wonder what could lead someone to say that.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

Mrchaany

Re: wedding on Tier 1 ent Visa and 6 months to 10 years

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:42 pm

Dont blame visa
If u have doubt on ur visa or business please postpone ur travelling.
But if u are confident and have trust on ur visa and businesa.
So no one can stop u anywhere.
Boost ur confident
U are not criminal.
Kind regards

wings.007
Newly Registered

Post by wings.007 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:52 pm

attahaas wrote:You created the nightmare for yourself!

You knew what you were getting into before you applied. The wedding you mentioned in your post is entirely your personal trouble, so don't sneer at the Tier 1 Ent visa.

You have all the answers to your questions already, it's entirely up to you whether to take that travel risk or not. I know your wedding is entirely your personal business, but if I were you I would certainly convince my kin to postpone the wedding by 3-4 months until I get the ILR. It's funny you should say that you "HAVE" to get married by so and so date, especially when something as important as your ILR qualifying period is so near! I can only wonder what could lead someone to say that.
what I dont understand is why you had to reply like that!!!!!!

dont you tell me what is my trouble, yeah!!! any that dear Visa of yours, apply for one and you ill know.

dnt Sneer at Ent Visa!!! Buhahahahah u r funny thats a lil girl dnt say my Visa is bad dnt sneer on it!!! clown

sissy Girl doesnt understand why I said I have to get married!!! well baby girl I would require all that criteria to fullfill wouldnt i, and than there is that salary and 100 other bits and bobs to worry about and than there is 4-6 months dependants visa afterwards ...... little ABC and time savings thats all my girl!!!!

wings.007
Newly Registered

Post by wings.007 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:57 pm

Business2business wrote:Dont blame visa
If u have doubt on ur visa or business please postpone ur travelling.
But if u are confident and have trust on ur visa and businesa.
So no one can stop u anywhere.
Boost ur confident
U are not criminal.
Kind regards

thanks Mate, boost of confidence is all what i need after listening to immigration counter horrors

business and visa is genuine off course.

i blamed the Visa because you know how HO is troubling every body on even granting them VISA, especially those around 10 years route.

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:04 pm

wings.007 wrote:

dont you tell me what is my trouble, yeah!!! any that dear Visa of yours, apply for one and you ill know.

dnt Sneer at Ent Visa!!! Buhahahahah u r funny thats a lil girl dnt say my Visa is bad dnt sneer on it!!! clown

sissy Girl doesnt understand why I said I have to get married!!! well baby girl I would require all that criteria to fullfill wouldnt i, and than there is that salary and 100 other bits and bobs to worry about and than there is 4-6 months dependants visa afterwards ...... little ABC and time savings thats all my girl!!!!
What an imbecile! Moderators, please take note.

Someone clearly doesn't understand English and really very poor at it even after living in the English country for more than 9 years, and clearly has mental issues!!!!

Oh, didn't you know you had to go through all these with this visa before you applied?????? And, yes you should stop sneering at the visa and seek help!

wings.007
Newly Registered

Post by wings.007 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:26 pm

attahaas wrote:
wings.007 wrote:

What an imbecile! Moderators, please take note.

Someone clearly doesn't understand English and really very poor at it even after living in the English country for more than 9 years, and clearly has mental issues!!!!

Oh, didn't you know you had to go through all these with this visa before you applied?????? And, yes you should stop sneering at the visa and seek help!
Well all I can say is seek a psychologist, I am going to pretend that I didn't read What I just did!!!! you clearly have issues, well I dnt blame you cause Lil Jonny had won the ride to Disney Land.

Having said that, you get personal with someone this is what you get!!!! get use to it and grow up as mom isnt here any more who will listen to what ever you say!!!!!

if you were respectful in your post I would have shown you respect!!!!!

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:46 pm

What a buffoon!

I rest my case.

wings.007
Newly Registered

Post by wings.007 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:30 pm

attahaas wrote:What a buffoon!

I rest my case.
Yea, What a buffoon!!!!

Brickle
Newly Registered

Post by Brickle » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:56 pm

Hi, I agree this is one of the worst visas in terms of prohibitations it placed on applicants. I also agree that if we get the visa then they shouldn't be harassing people on airports but the attitude of this society is changing dramatically and it is represented by their immigration policies.

wings.007
Newly Registered

Post by wings.007 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:59 pm

Brickle wrote:Hi, I agree this is one of the worst visas in terms of prohibitions it placed on applicants. I also agree that if we get the visa then they shouldn't be harassing people on airports but the attitude of this society is changing dramatically and it is represented by their immigration policies.
You said it all, They believe Immigration is cause of their Economic and financial turmoil.

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:38 pm

wings.007 wrote:
Brickle wrote:Hi, I agree this is one of the worst visas in terms of prohibitions it placed on applicants. I also agree that if we get the visa then they shouldn't be harassing people on airports but the attitude of this society is changing dramatically and it is represented by their immigration policies.
You said it all, They believe Immigration is cause of their Economic and financial turmoil.
Being an immigrant bringing 200K in to their country i some time miss my country of birth where immigration officers never questions where have u been ? how long you have been out blah blah blah....

The visa is for 3 years if we do not meet their visa requirement they can refuse extension then why subject the immigrant to this behavior ?

I think UK deserves EU immigrants who come here to take benefits.
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..