ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA regulations and entry visa

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nashhk
Newly Registered

EEA regulations and entry visa

Post by nashhk » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:39 pm

hi there, i have asked these questions before but not getting the answer yet, please i need urgent advice
i am a British Citizen living in UK, i have a job offer from Norway, next month i am going to Norway and will start exercise my treaty rights by working and living there, my questions are
my wife is a Non EU/EEA national she never been in any of the EU/EEA coutry before, she want to apply for visa to enter into the Norway to join me there on the basis of (2004/38/EC).
Quastion # 1: which documents we need to submit with the application under EEA regulations
# 2: does any body have/had experience about filling in online Norway visa portal, there are two options
1: registration for EU/EEA nationals and there family members
2: for all visa applications
which one i have to click ?
please repply
thanks very much.

herald2839
Newly Registered

Re: EEA regulations and entry visa

Post by herald2839 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:44 pm

I have no experience with Norwegian process but it stands to reason that the documents you would submit should be more or less the same as you would in the UK (can't image it being any more onerous). Regarding which one of the options to choose on the online application, I would guess the first (you are after all applying for an EEA family permit).

Why don't you just call the Norwegian immigration authority? I would bet that unlike in the UK (1) they probably have a single clearly stated number on their website (2) they are likely to answer your question directly and in grammatical English.
nashhk wrote:hi there, i have asked these questions before but not getting the answer yet, please i need urgent advice
i am a British Citizen living in UK, i have a job offer from Norway, next month i am going to Norway and will start exercise my treaty rights by working and living there, my questions are
my wife is a Non EU/EEA national she never been in any of the EU/EEA coutry before, she want to apply for visa to enter into the Norway to join me there on the basis of (2004/38/EC).
Quastion # 1: which documents we need to submit with the application under EEA regulations
# 2: does any body have/had experience about filling in online Norway visa portal, there are two options
1: registration for EU/EEA nationals and there family members
2: for all visa applications
which one i have to click ?
please repply
thanks very much.