ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC advice please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanjana

EC advice please

Post by sanjana » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:34 am

Hi Friends,
I have aplied for EC on 7th sept. My status till today is application forwarded to BHC. I am bit concerned as i have only given copy of my degree certificate, current and old employer letters from UK, Barclays bank statements from UK for integra verification. I did not submit my mark shits. My experiance at VFS was very bad as they dont know anything abt the process or documents. the lady at VFS mixed up documents for integra and visa together which made me quite anxious there and i forgot to attach remaining supporting documents for integra. Rather i sent more than required for visa application.

Can some one guide me.

Thanks

Sanjana

SSCG
Newly Registered

Post by SSCG » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:20 am

any idea whether integra verification has been done at ur workplace or not?

sanjana

Thanks EC Stamped.

Post by sanjana » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:56 pm

Thanks friends,
My initial 2 years Ec has been stamped on 14th of sept and got the confirmation from VFS on 17th. I dont know whether integra check was done or not. I have collected my passport on 22nd.

Thanks for everyones support.

PS: Just to clarify you do not need to apply for integra seperately its part of your EC application. Make sure you do two seperate bunches of documents for EC and integra as it will be seperated once you submit your application for EC.

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:07 pm

@sanjana

Congrats & which VFS centre in india you aplied?

Cheers
ikon