ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

non EU/non EEA wife can go to the UK without visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

algmati
Newly Registered

non EU/non EEA wife can go to the UK without visa

Post by algmati » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:04 am

British citizen who lives a broad want to move back to the UK with non EEA/non EU wife to the UK
Which kind of visa do I require to apply for my wife or there is any new rule to bring my non EU wife to the UK without visa.

Please need some advice

kingin2015

Re: non EU/non EEA wife can go to the UK without visa

Post by kingin2015 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:30 am

algmati wrote:British citizen who lives a broad want to move back to the UK with non EEA/non EU wife to the UK
Which kind of visa do I require to apply for my wife or there is any new rule to bring my non EU wife to the UK without visa.

Please need some advice
Yes your wife need VISA. its called spouse visa. Google this- Apply to join family living permanently in the UK. You need to have INCOME of £18600 per annum or SAVING of £62500 for at least SIX months.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:08 pm

algmati wrote:British citizen who lives a broad want to move back to the UK with non EEA/non EU wife to the UK

Please need some advice
Where are you living when you say "abroad" and is your wife living with you?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

algmati
Newly Registered

Post by algmati » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:16 am

i do live in Tunisia , so what do i have to do now , last month i heard Non-EU family members do not need visa to enter UK, says European court.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:36 pm

algmati wrote:i do live in Tunisia , so what do i have to do now , last month i heard Non-EU family members do not need visa to enter UK, says European court.
Only those exercising a treaty right, in this scenario no-one is.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....