ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I'm bit confused I need an advice urgently.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

osbrandouk
Newly Registered

I'm bit confused I need an advice urgently.

Post by osbrandouk » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:29 pm

My wife'S employment agency is collapsed, this is the agency I used as my wife's employer for my rc application. My wife has registered with a new agency today and they promised to start giving her a shift from Monday, so I haven't got any payslips to send to home office. However, the agency has given my wife a letter of employment and contract agreement as a temporal agency worker. Is ok if I send the letter of employment and contract agreement to home office or wait till she got her first payslip? I really need an urgent help please. Thanks

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: I'm bit confused I need an advice urgently.

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:58 pm

Yes you should send these documents to caseworker before they try to contact the old employer which can cause refusal. Employer letter and job contract should be sufficient as long as the new job is verifiable on caseworker enquiry.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

osbrandouk
Newly Registered

Post by osbrandouk » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:05 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Yes you should send these documents to caseworker before they try to contact the old employer which can cause refusal. Employer letter and job contract should be sufficient as long as the new job is verifiable on caseworker enquiry.
Thanks for ur help sheraz7, I will send them off tomorrow, but in the employment letter they stated that my wife is a temporal work, would that be an issue with the home office?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:13 pm

Usually a permanent job is temporary/probationary at start which should at least be known to caseworker. As long as the job is a genuine and for remuneration and is verifiable on caseworker enquiry then there shouldn't be any problem. Try to send these documents through recorded delivery and if possible draft a precise covering letter along with it.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

osbrandouk
Newly Registered

Post by osbrandouk » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:25 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Usually a permanent job is temporary/probationary at start which should at least be known to caseworker. As long as the job is a genuine and for remuneration and is verifiable on caseworker enquiry then there shouldn't be any problem. Try to send these documents through recorded delivery and if possible draft a precise covering letter along with it.
Thank u so much sheraz7, I will do just as u adviced.

osbrandouk
Newly Registered

Post by osbrandouk » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:43 pm

osbrandouk wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:Usually a permanent job is temporary/probationary at start which should at least be known to caseworker. As long as the job is a genuine and for remuneration and is verifiable on caseworker enquiry then there shouldn't be any problem. Try to send these documents through recorded delivery and if possible draft a precise covering letter along with it.
Thanks sheraz7 for ur assistance, but there is one more thing I'm worry about. I've sent off the job contract and employment letter to home office already but the employment letter didn't state the number of hours my wife is going to be working per week, am worry caseworker might use this against me. Please I need ur advice.