ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I change my Discretionary Leave as Tier 1 General Depend

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rizcon

Can I change my Discretionary Leave as Tier 1 General Depend

Post by Rizcon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Hello
I am in need of an urgent help. I am on discretionary leave which is about to expire in March this year.I got this leave due to problems with my husband with my two sons. Last year, we ended our differences and start to live together and informed the Home office and other relevant departments about this change.My husband is on Tier 1 General visa.
As I mentioned above that my discretionary Leave is about to expire next month,I am worried about my extension of visa.I know that I can't continue any more on discretionary leave due to my change in circumstances. If I apply as a dependent of my husband along with my children to extend my visa,then will it be problem?
Can any one tell me the right form to use for this visa application?
Further to the above informations,I will complete my 10 years in June this year,but there was a break of visa once for around 10 months,when I wanted to apply as an asylum seeker along with my sons and some reasons prevented me to go to Croydon to attend the interview and Home office is aware about those reasons. Any comments on this issue?

Rizcon

Re: Can I change my Discretionary Leave as Tier 1 General De

Post by Rizcon » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Any help for my problem please?