ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IMP questions regarding SET (O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

IMP questions regarding SET (O)

Post by Tier1G09 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm

Hello Respected members,

I am going to apply for my ILR in March with my wife as dependant under Tier 1 General category and want to ask few questions regarding Set (O) form.

Section 5.3: Are you working in the UK If yes what is your pay each month after income tax and and other deductions.

My salary is a combination of Base+Commission which varies every month so should i write my latest pay or write the average of last 12 months?

Section 5.6 Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 - 5.5 that you and your partner are relying on to adequately maintain you and any dependants.
Do I need to provide my wife income as well here or I can only provide mine. At the moment she is on maternity and receive statuary pay every month. Do I need to provide any maternity certificate here?

Section 6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK? If yes, give the dates you left and
returned to the UK and the reason for the absence in the spaces below.
I have traveled out of UK for personal reason couple of times but my absence is way less than 180 days for any consecutive 12 months. I also changed job once during this 5 years so how can I provide proof of paid holidays from my last company?

Section 11L Tier 1 (General) migrant the second question states:
“For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.”
I will tick the box as its mandatory but what documents I have to provide to satisfy this requirement?

Also I have seen lot of applicants are providing last 5 years P60 but I cant see anywhere in form where they have asked for. Is it mandatory to provide last 5 year P60's?

Lastly do we need to show any savings in order to show case worker that I can look after myself and any dependants?

I want to thank in advance to all the members who are providing their constant help to members like me.

Regards
Tier1G

Malik44

Re: IMP questions regarding SET (O)

Post by Malik44 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:43 pm

Tier1G09 wrote:
Section 5.3: Are you working in the UK If yes what is your pay each month after income tax and and other deductions.

My salary is a combination of Base+Commission which varies every month so should i write my latest pay or write the average of last 12 months?

Average =Total Income/12

Section 5.6 Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 - 5.5 that you and your partner are relying on to adequately maintain you and any dependants.
Do I need to provide my wife income as well here or I can only provide mine. At the moment she is on maternity and receive statuary pay every month. Do I need to provide any maternity certificate here?

No need to provide maternity certificate just show your Income

Section 6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK? If yes, give the dates you left and
returned to the UK and the reason for the absence in the spaces below.
I have traveled out of UK for personal reason couple of times but my absence is way less than 180 days for any consecutive 12 months. I also changed job once during this 5 years so how can I provide proof of paid holidays from my last company?

absence evidence is not mandatory if less than 180 days just put family visits in form etc

Section 11L Tier 1 (General) migrant the second question states:
“For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.”
I will tick the box as its mandatory but what documents I have to provide to satisfy this requirement?

Tick the box (these are all necessary supporting documents which you have to submit along with your ILR application)

Also I have seen lot of applicants are providing last 5 years P60 but I cant see anywhere in form where they have asked for. Is it mandatory to provide last 5 year P60's?

p-60 are not mandatory to submit along with application

Lastly do we need to show any savings in order to show case worker that I can look after myself and any dependents?

There is no maintenance funds requirement in ILR

I want to thank in advance to all the members who are providing their constant help to members like me.

Regards
Tier1G

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:51 pm

Thank you so much Malik44 for your answers. I will keep your answers in mind while filling my form.

Thanks again sir!

Regards
Tier1G

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:43 pm

One quick question as Tier 1 General migrant do we need to fill Section 11L from Section 11 or some other?

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:11 pm

If your 5yrs term is only on Tier1 General then I don't think so, see below post:-

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 79638.html

Thanks,
Eskay