ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

spacer

Naturalization query

Post by spacer » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:38 am

Guys I have some query regarding Good Character as below:

1- I have no FPN and no penalty points on my license but I did received charges due to parking and no right turn by councils. There was no police involvement and no points on my license. I have a clean license for last 8 to 9 years. As far as I remember I had 3 parking fines notices from 2 different councils that I paid within time. There was 1 of charge for driving on bus lane and 1 for turning right, I paid fine in time. Do I need to declare all these? I don't have letters for all to get date and locations of charges.

2- I had FPN for driving with no license and no insurance in 2004/2005. These are given to me by court and I was fined 100£ which was paid same day and 6 points on my learner license. These points were cleared and removed from the license in 2009. This means I will tick no criminal convictions and will fill out the info in the additional info section. I don't have the details of incident like dates and court for the offence. Will this affect my naturalization?