ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 11 L Of SET (O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

OA567
Newly Registered

Section 11 L Of SET (O)

Post by OA567 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:29 pm

Please, do I need to take along the documents I used to apply when I got my Tier 1 General 5 years ago ? I switched successfully from Post Study Work (PSW) to Tier 1 General 5 years ago. I am actually finding it a bit difficult to locate the documents I used to apply (for my Tier 1 General). It says in the instruction that one MUST provide the documents.

The part of the SET (O) form I am referring to is Section 11L of the ILR Form (SET (O) :

If the answer is no, do I need to tick the second option below, or, do I leave it blank ?

"If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing five years’ continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following documents:

Evidence specified in section 9A of this form

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

Also, For Section 6.1, please, do I put the date I first came to the UK, or, the date I got my Tier 1 General Visa:

When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

Would a letter explaining that I have been absent for less than 180 days from the UK be ok to support my application?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

OA