ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shasus7

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by shasus7 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:58 pm

bharatsharma wrote:
shasus7 wrote:
bharatsharma wrote:Hi guys, I have received my Approval today with original documents, not biometric. I would like to say big thanks you to SHAHJEE,and all other valued member for their help and support. I applied on 15th of September. I pray for all other who are waiting to receive as soon as possible.
Regards
Baz
Congratulations brother @haratsharma:) Very happy for you. Enjoy the long awaited freedom and hope our spouses get theirs soon. I haven't got my BRP yet either though I called DX they said they'll be out and about tomorrow between 9-1pm with my stuff. Let's see if they manage to turn up! If you want to call them it's on 01604782806 and give your post code if you haven't already done that. Best wishes

Thanks very much for the info, I will surely ring them to find out. I hope you get your biometric card and your spouse visa soon. By the way Did you send them your approval letter to expedite your spouse application?
Yest I did, yesterday.

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:33 pm

september last week[/quote]
Please update us mate when you get it. Please don't dissapear like Maddy :-)

Jernifrmstudent2ilr
Newly Registered

Post by Jernifrmstudent2ilr » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Hello Members,

I have applied on 1st Dec 2014.

I am very stressed and confused now. I thought my case will be straight forward but after reading some of the comments from other members I am very depressed.

My Immigration History is as follows:

Entered in the UK 21st Dec 2004

Was student Till August 2010

PSW : September 2010 - Sept 2012

Applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur in September 2012 got refusal in March 2013. Appeal with in a week time.

Had a Court hearing in September 2013. Judge allowed the appeal refunded the court fee and request the H.O to make a new decision.

Got my Visa in December 2013.

Now my question is:
In December 2009 I did applied for student visa extension, In Feb 2010 the college got de- listed and H.O sent my application back in March 2010 not because of the college was de-listed. The cheque I submitted with the application wasn't signed so they asked me to use another payment method and send the application. I applied again with in 28 days with a different college and got the visa in June 2010.

Did this situation break my continuous period of 10 years?

Does anyone have or had a similar situation of the application returned as invalid in past but still got the ILR.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:43 pm

mazeen1910 wrote:september last week
Please update us mate when you get it. Please don't dissapear like Maddy :-)[/quote]

@mazeen,definitely not and as for as maddy is concerned,to be very honest i do not blame him and we must not forget his contribution on this forum.Almighty bless him,hope if he come back.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:52 pm

Jernifrmstudent2ilr wrote:Hello Members,

I have applied on 1st Dec 2014.

I am very stressed and confused now. I thought my case will be straight forward but after reading some of the comments from other members I am very depressed.

My Immigration History is as follows:

Entered in the UK 21st Dec 2004

Was student Till August 2010

PSW : September 2010 - Sept 2012

Applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur in September 2012 got refusal in March 2013. Appeal with in a week time.

Had a Court hearing in September 2013. Judge allowed the appeal refunded the court fee and request the H.O to make a new decision.

Got my Visa in December 2013.

Now my question is:
In December 2009 I did applied for student visa extension, In Feb 2010 the college got de- listed and H.O sent my application back in March 2010 not because of the college was de-listed. The cheque I submitted with the application wasn't signed so they asked me to use another payment method and send the application. I applied again with in 28 days with a different college and got the visa in June 2010.

Did this situation break my continuous period of 10 years?

Does anyone have or had a similar situation of the application returned as invalid in past but still got the ILR.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
hello dear,where you got refused and you had been given an appeal right,you did appeal timely and you won appeal and in a result you have been granted a visa,if you applied for your visa before the expiry of your previous visa means an in time application then i could guarantee your continuity is not broken because you were covered under 3c.as for as your student extension concerned,again if you applied an in time application and when it was returned back as invalid and was asked to resubmit it within 28 days and you did,then again as for as the immigration rules part 7,276(b)(V) you have not broken your continuity.there r lots of approvals who had the same invalid issue and they had been granted with approval and afcourse there are few as well who had the issue and they were refused so it clearly indicates the HO capability of deciding applications,hope for the best what happens,happens anyway.

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:19 pm

shahfurqan wrote:
@mazeen,definitely not and as for as maddy is concerned,to be very honest i do not blame him and we must not forget his contribution on this forum.Almighty bless him,hope if he come back.[/quote]

Yes I really hope he is okay. We do miss him.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:57 pm

Hi all,

9 applications from September seems to be pending as par the tracker record but obviously there must be many applications out of tracker too.hopefully October applications must start at the first week of February.best of luck to all September applicants including me.Please Almighty do not break us,just make us :lol: :lol: :lol: seat belt fasten,fingers crossed :lol:

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:02 am

mazeen1910 wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:
@mazeen,definitely not and as for as maddy is concerned,to be very honest i do not blame him and we must not forget his contribution on this forum.Almighty bless him,hope if he come back.
Yes I really hope he is okay. We do miss him.[/quote]
hi guys ..as I said before I'll stay in forum even when I get decision ...update still waiting for HO meanwhile my little is ill seems flu and thats the reason for me not login in ....

Congrats to all who receive approvals ...

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:04 am

shahfurqan wrote:congrats to all those who have received their approvals today,@maddy seems to be in trouble as i do believe he should have received his post in a weak time.May Almighty bless him.
@ shahfurqan ...r u still waiting for us ?

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:07 am

Please update us mate when you get it. Please don't dissapear like Maddy :-)[/quote]

Mazeen1910 I have made a decision that I'll be on forum even after I get my decision mate ....I'm still waiting for decision let's see .....

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:08 am

Congrats everyone who got approvals......good luck guys

tsl

maddySHEFFIELD

Post by tsl » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:13 am

maddy ,

have got ur visa aproved or not .. ur status on tracker really killing me inside ,, im worried about u mate
give me an straight answer
tsl

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:14 am

maddysheffield wrote:
Mazeen1910 I have made a decision that I'll be on forum even after I get my decision mate ....I'm still waiting for decision let's see .....[/quote]

I'm very happy to hear from you.. Felt like got my ilr :) anyway glad to hear from you and hope your child gets better.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:30 am

@Maddy,great to see u back and even great to hear you are still awaiting from HO like me,i got worried as someone has marked your application as refused with a reason(previous out of time application).as you mentioned you are still awaiting so its definitely not true and i am ever happy than before now for u.stay blessed,do not forget us in your prayers,am also still big time awaiting but HO seems to be refusing now a days on wrong reasons :lol: :lol:

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:49 am

maddysheffield wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:congrats to all those who have received their approvals today,@maddy seems to be in trouble as i do believe he should have received his post in a weak time.May Almighty bless him.
@ shahfurqan ...r u still waiting for us ?
@Maddy,yes indeed mate still cutting days with different high lighters,haha :lol:

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:35 am

thasif wrote:
bharatsharma wrote:Hi guys, I have received my Approval today with original documents, not biometric. I would like to say big thanks to SHAHJEE,and all other valued member for their help and support. I applied on 15th of September. I pray for all other who are waiting to receive as soon as possible.
Regards
Baz

congratulation, you are such helpful member and enjoy the freedom
Thanks thasif.

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:12 am

shahfurqan wrote:@Maddy,great to see u back and even great to hear you are still awaiting from HO like me,i got worried as someone has marked your application as refused with a reason(previous out of time application).as you mentioned you are still awaiting so its definitely not true and i am ever happy than before now for u.stay blessed,do not forget us in your prayers,am also still big time awaiting but HO seems to be refusing now a days on wrong reasons :lol: :lol:
@MaddySheffield must get his ILR he has worked tirelessly to get a lot of people immigration advise on this forum. U r in my prayers Maddy, ur visa will never be refused, The HO will provide u a favourable answer on your application

Besides Maddy is a law abinding citizen he upholds the laws of this land. So Mr HO "PLEASE GIVE MADDYSHEFFIELD HIS VISA THIS WEEKEND, WE HIS FRIENDS DONT LIKE THIS WAITING ANYMORE"

Shahid Syed
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid Syed » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:34 am

Hi / Salaam

I was reading this page very regular, & it was a great Help.

Application Sent: 1st September 2014.
Acknowledgement: 3rd Septermber 2014.
Biometric Letter: 19th September 2014.
Biometric Done 20th September 2014.

Approval Date: 21st January 2015.

Passport & Biometric Card Recieved:
23rd January 2015.

Thanks a Lot for Ur Help.....

hammad14

Post by hammad14 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:28 am

Hi K4
bro i have applied in the second week of june, its really frustrated i would have taken another test if i knew about this ETS scam, i never used ETS or this toeic before for any of visa extensions now i have sent them my IELTS which i took in 2007 and PTE which i have taken recently but still they have put my application on hold, its really annoying, May the almighty help us all

thanks

K4 wrote:
hammad14 wrote:Hi
Any news of TOEIC held applications?

thanks
hi hammad14

I am in the same situation applied 29 aug what about you?

hazmalik

Post by hazmalik » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:42 am

Hi guys
Application sent 5-1-2015
Acknowledgement received on 11-1-2015 dated 7-1-2015

Biometric received- 15-1-2015 dated 11-1-2015
Biomtric done on 17-1-2015
Now playing the wait game

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Finally .....got approval letter dated 17th .....thanks for all the well wishers in the forum ...as I said before this is the only place we expect other to get success ... amazing ...called DX they have parcel will deliver on Monday ...

Wish everyone gets their approval soon ....
Last edited by maddysheffield on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Babaji shahfurqan ... thanks I have no breaks in visas ..very straight.... happy to say that I never used solicitors for any extension

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:44 pm

maddysheffield wrote:Finally .....got approval letter dated 17th .....thanks for all the well wishers in the forum ...as I said before this is the only place we expect other to get success ... amazing ...called DX they have parcel will deliver on Monday ...

Wish everyone gets their approval soon ....
Congrats wish you all success ...plz keep pray for us .

ali45

Post by ali45 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Many congratulations Maddy u truly deserved it feel so happy for you mate ,pray for all of us.congrats again enjoy your freedom :D

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:13 pm

ali45 wrote:Many congratulations Maddy u truly deserved it feel so happy for you mate ,pray for all of us.congrats again enjoy your freedom :D

Thanks .....