ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NOC for baby born in India

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samar0001

NOC for baby born in India

Post by samar0001 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi,

I am residing in UK with ILR, My baby born in India have to apply for Indian passport in India, Need a NOC certificate from here.

what documents and what application do i need it.
I am residing in London.

Thanks

samar0001

Post by samar0001 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Hello Guys,

I looked into this website http://hcilondon.in/ but not able to find any information related to NOC, Please can someone help me with info on this matter.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:14 am

You don't need a NOC, but a sworn affidavit.

Here's how it worked for acquaintance who applied some months back:

You'll need the relevant pages of the passport (personal details and vignette page or BRP) of the parent present / residing in the UK.

1. Be at HCI, London, before 12pm and get a token for "consular services".
2. Go the consular services counter (no. 1, IIRC) and ask for a sworn affidavit form.
3. Fill up the form (to be signed by the parent present / residing in UK).
4. When your token number is called, submit the form along with parent passport pages (and BRP, if applicable) and the associated fees.
5. You'll be given a receipt. Enquire when to collect the affidavit (usually same day in the second half).

Collect the sworn affidavit on the date and time given, upon presentation of the receipt.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

peace84

Re:

Post by peace84 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:50 pm

sushdmehta wrote:You don't need a NOC, but a sworn affidavit.

Here's how it worked for acquaintance who applied some months back:

You'll need the relevant pages of the passport (personal details and vignette page or BRP) of the parent present / residing in the UK.

1. Be at HCI, London, before 12pm and get a token for "consular services".
2. Go the consular services counter (no. 1, IIRC) and ask for a sworn affidavit form.
3. Fill up the form (to be signed by the parent present / residing in UK).
4. When your token number is called, submit the form along with parent passport pages (and BRP, if applicable) and the associated fees.
5. You'll be given a receipt. Enquire when to collect the affidavit (usually same day in the second half).

Collect the sworn affidavit on the date and time given, upon presentation of the receipt.

I am currently in uk and want to apply for my child passport in india and got the NOC from HCI
PLEASE CAN YOU TELL NOC NEEDS TO BE SUBMIT AS ORIGINAL OR SCAN COPY for my child passport application in india ?