ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Dec17 wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:Finally .....got approval letter dated 17th .....thanks for all the well wishers in the forum ...as I said before this is the only place we expect other to get success ... amazing ...called DX they have parcel will deliver on Monday ...

Wish everyone gets their approval soon ....
Congrats wish you all success ...plz keep pray for us .

Thank you

tsl

Post by tsl » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:23 pm

congrats maddy
tsl

K4

Post by K4 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:46 pm

hammad14 wrote:Hi K4
bro i have applied in the second week of june, its really frustrated i would have taken another test if i knew about this ETS scam, i never used ETS or this toeic before for any of visa extensions now i have sent them my IELTS which i took in 2007 and PTE which i have taken recently but still they have put my application on hold, its really annoying, May the almighty help us all

thanks

K4 wrote:
hammad14 wrote:Hi
Any news of TOEIC held applications?

thanks
hi hammad14

I am in the same situation applied 29 aug what about you?
I used toeic before it expired in march 2014 I did IELTS scored 7 band. Did you receive any letter that your case will take more then 6 months? I think they are done with the investigation so lets see Allah will help us all In Sha Allah He has bought us this far

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:18 pm

[quote="tsl"]congrats maddy
tsl[/quote

Thanks Tsl and everyone ;-) .....wish everyone waiting will get their approvals soon ;-)

saeedafridi123
Newly Registered

Post by saeedafridi123 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Hi can anyone help me with this question on FLRM(form). I recently got ILR and filling the form for my wife. She has got tier 1 (Genereal)Partner visa. The following is a question which is very confusing. Please can any experience person advise me on the below question.

Section(2)

Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above
categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your
current sponsor?
Yes No

2.3 Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are
choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.

-->First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a
settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil
partner of a settled person - 6 months)

-->Second period of leave to remain (following initial grant of leave to remain).

-->You are making a first application from within the UK but have not previously had leave to
enter/remain as a partner.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:36 pm

@Maddy,mate Its been a great day for me as seems to me that not you but i have got approval.I am really happy for you than anyone.May the most high bless you and all of us.Pls do not forget us in your prayers. :lol:

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Shahid Syed wrote:Hi / Salaam

I was reading this page very regular, & it was a great Help.

Application Sent: 1st September 2014.
Acknowledgement: 3rd Septermber 2014.
Biometric Letter: 19th September 2014.
Biometric Done 20th September 2014.

Approval Date: 21st January 2015.

Passport & Biometric Card Recieved:
23rd January 2015.

Thanks a Lot for Ur Help.....
congrats mate,do not forget us in your prayers.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:40 pm

maddysheffield wrote:Finally .....got approval letter dated 17th .....thanks for all the well wishers in the forum ...as I said before this is the only place we expect other to get success ... amazing ...called DX they have parcel will deliver on Monday ...

wowoooooo Big party time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wonderful,seems to me i got approval not youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,stay blessed.

nazar5
Newly Registered

Post by nazar5 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Hello Forum
As per your instructions I am updating my status.

applied on 18/09/2014
Ack 22/09/2014
Bio Don 08/10/2014

Any advice please. I did called HO 2 weeks ago, they said my application is in progress. I has been assigned to the case worker and I should continue waiting as they have not got the decision yet.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:19 pm

nazar5 wrote:Hello Forum

applied on 18/09/2014
Ack 22/09/2014
Bio Don 08/10/2014

Any advice please. I did called HO 2 weeks ago, they said my application is in progress. I has been assigned to the case worker and I should continue waiting as they have not got the decision yet.
@nazar,mate you do not have any single option left besides waiting.if it has been assigned to a case worker then it should have been decided by now and hopefully you should get decision before the next month of February but for now just wait and if possible give them a call tomorrow afternoon as they update their system every Monday.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:07 pm

shahfurqan wrote:@Maddy,mate Its been a great day for me as seems to me that not you but i have got approval.I am really happy for you than anyone.May the most high bless you and all of us.Pls do not forget us in your prayers. :lol:

Thanks man god bless you guys with approvals soon for being sooo nice ..

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:09 pm

shahfurqan wrote:

wowoooooo Big party time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wonderful,seems to me i got approval not youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,stay blessed.

This is the good thing about the forum man we are happy for others ;-) ...ill wait for your message on forum soooooooooooooo ;-)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:10 pm

[quote="nazar5"]Hello Forum

applied on 18/09/2014
Ack 22/09/2014
Bio Don 08/10/2014

Any advice please. I did called HO 2 weeks ago, they said my application is in progress. I has been assigned to the case worker and I should continue waiting as they have not got the decision yet.[/quote

This is a bit tricky ,,,,,, when they say case worker unit ( it sounds as case worker for us ) if its with case worker unit you need to wait 2-4 weeks .... but if its really with case worker you should get decsions 1-2 weeks ,,,,

good luck

rao_27
Newly Registered

Post by rao_27 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:15 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
nazar5 wrote:Hello Forum

applied on 18/09/2014
Ack 22/09/2014
Bio Don 08/10/2014

Any advice please. I did called HO 2 weeks ago, they said my application is in progress. I has been assigned to the case worker and I should continue waiting as they have not got the decision yet.[/quote

This is a bit tricky ,,,,,, when they say case worker unit ( it sounds as case worker for us ) if its with case worker unit you need to wait 2-4 weeks .... but if its really with case worker you should get decsions 1-2 weeks ,,,,

good luck
Its near now i think. I am on the same boat with you. i applied 23rd sept

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:32 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:

This is the good thing about the forum man we are happy for others ;-) ...ill wait for your message on forum soooooooooooooo ;-)
yea sure mate looking forward by the grace of Almighty,its been nearly four months now,lets see what happens :lol:

nazar5
Newly Registered

Post by nazar5 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:24 am

Thank you so much for your kind replies. It gave me a lot of courage to wait.
You know guys it's annoying when you pass some certain time limits..
Good luck to those who applied and are waiting. I want to listen more good news.
Congratulation to Maddysheffield.
Shahfurqan you guys are great help here.
Thanks once again and wish you all the best.

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:43 pm

Hi guyz and senior members
Here i am again seeking ur valuable advice and suggestion. As i received my ILR yesterday now i would like tojoin my wife from india. So can you please suggest me regarding documents and the entire process. Just to let you know i work part time and has registered sole trader business. I have little knowledge regarding dependent application. But please anyone from forum light on my case please. Much appreciated :? :D :? :wink:

Do i have to maintain certain balance for maintenance purpose??
jignesh

shasus7

Post by shasus7 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:08 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:

Congratulations @maddysheffield:) I'm very happy to hear the news of your approval. You've been a great help to many people on this forum. Thanks for your selfless contribution and please do continue here if your time allows you to do so. Enjoy with your friends and family:)

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:28 pm

Another Big week for September Pending applications,hope things go well,fingers crossed :lol: :lol:

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:36 pm

jignesh455 wrote:Hi guyz and senior members
Here i am again seeking ur valuable advice and suggestion. As i received my ILR yesterday now i would like tojoin my wife from india. So can you please suggest me regarding documents and the entire process. Just to let you know i work part time and has registered sole trader business. I have little knowledge regarding dependent application. But please anyone from forum light on my case please. Much appreciated :? :D :? :wink:

Do i have to maintain certain balance for maintenance purpose??
@Jignesh455,Its been pleasure to know about your approval and my dear friend with all due respect this forum has been particularly designed for long residence applicants only and now that you have received your approval and you are willing your wife to join you so its indeed a very different topic and there is a seperate thread/forum on the same website where you could raise your query and there are also very senior people answers queries.on this long residence forum we may not be able to guide you of the entire documents/procedure you want to know and there are high possibilities of getting misguide.
Regards

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:32 pm

K4 wrote:

thanks
hi hammad14

Hi K4

Are you still waiting for your approval. I have applied on 26 August still waiting. I have also requested through MP to expedite my application that was two weeks back but still no news. Have you received any letter saying it would take more time to decide your application. Called twice last week but they said decision is not made yet continue to wait.
Getting worried now as my case was straight forward.

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Hi

Anyone please can you let me know for FLR M dependant visa, is B1 English test valid. Asking on behalf of my friend.

Thanks

shasus7

Post by shasus7 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:51 pm

Allesheikh wrote:Hi

Anyone please can you let me know for FLR M dependant visa, is B1 English test valid. Asking on behalf of my friend.

Thanks
Well it should be because the requirement is minimum A1 level and B1 is higher than A1 thus it should be more than OK. However, HO being HO you never know and I can tell you for sure probably in a couple of weeks time since my wife applied with B1 for FLR(M). I'll update on the forum once we get a decision on her application.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Allesheikh wrote:Hi

Thanks
allesheikh,yessssssssssss mate

@

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:35 pm

Allesheikh wrote:
K4 wrote:

thanks
hi hammad14

Hi K4

Are you still waiting for your approval. I have applied on 26 August still waiting. I have also requested through MP to expedite my application that was two weeks back but still no news. Have you received any letter saying it would take more time to decide your application. Called twice last week but they said decision is not made yet continue to wait.
Getting worried now as my case was straight forward.
@Allesheikh,mate your case is long due,did u get any letter from HO telling you they need more time to decide?is your case straight forward? have you also got toeic problem? any gaps,invalids applications? what was your visa status before sending for ilr.Please let us know.thanks