ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for EEA2 and EEA3 together

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrlucifer
Newly Registered

Applying for EEA2 and EEA3 together

Post by mrlucifer » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:16 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to understand what people think about applying for EEA2 and EEA3 together for me and my wife respectively.
I am making a EEA2 Residence Card application on the basis of my wife's EEA nationality. She is already a Permanent Resident based on having exercised treaty rights for over 5 years. So I'd like to know if we can send in both the applications together?

Since my wife is Self Employed, I'd need to fill in Section 7 of EEA2 form. The section states
If your EEA national family member has already acquired permanent residence, please provide either their document certifying permanent residence (if they have one) or evidence of how they acquired permanent residence, for example evidence of exercising Treaty rights for a continuous period of 5 years prior to the date at which they acquired permanent residence.
Can I just ask them to refer to the included EEA3 application?

thanks for your inputs.