ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied FLRO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

baziluk
Newly Registered

Applied FLRO

Post by baziluk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:23 pm

Dear all,

I am new user to this forum, i would like to ask as below:

My brother has FLRO visa and he is married to a british girl.He also spend 10 years in this country as a student .
i came here on a family visit visa april 2014, sponsored by my brother .
before this visit, i came here on a student visa in 2008 till 2010 .
in 2013 i got job in dubai and worked there but due to my believes and my sect that i am shia and belong from shia muslims my visa was cancelled when i went for my holidays in pakistan . and i had no religious freedom there.
i can not go home due to domestic voilence as i belong from a shia muslim and as i was given a life threat in my home country.

i am going to apply for FLRO, is it strong? as i have accomodation here and i had no criminal records. i am single .

Thank in advance for your replies .

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Applied FLRO

Post by Zee ali » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:33 pm

baziluk wrote:Dear all,

I am new user to this forum, i would like to ask as below:

My brother has FLRO visa and he is married to a british girl.He also spend 10 years in this country as a student .
i came here on a family visit visa april 2014, sponsored by my brother .
before this visit, i came here on a student visa in 2008 till 2010 .
in 2013 i got job in dubai and worked there but due to my believes and my sect that i am shia and belong from shia muslims my visa was cancelled when i went for my holidays in pakistan . and i had no religious freedom there.
i can not go home due to domestic voilence as i belong from a shia muslim and as i was given a life threat in my home country.

i am going to apply for FLRO, is it strong? as i have accomodation here and i had no criminal records. i am single .

Thank in advance for your replies .
Asylum is the option if u fear return
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:19 pm

How did they know you were Shia Muslim in Dubai and where in Pakistan are you from, are you male or female?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

baziluk
Newly Registered

Post by baziluk » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:01 pm

@ Amber,

They knew about my beliefs and sect by my Family name "zaidi" in dubai and when i went to dubai on a visit visa to find a work , i was asked on the immigration desk which muslim i am? Shia or sunni? and i replied that i am shia muslim because i didnt know why they even asked this . Then i came to know that they can reconize shia muslims by their names such as Rizvi Zaidi Abidi Jafferi . Same goes for pakistan as you may aware that some shia people killed during travel from Iran to Quetta , these people take them out from the bus and checked their Id cards and checked their names and then they killed them .

I am from Karachi, Pakistan and i am male .

baziluk
Newly Registered

Post by baziluk » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:07 pm

@ zee ali,

My solicitor told me that i am late for asylum as i didnt know that i have to apply for asylum as soon as i land in this country . so my solicitor advised me to go for FLR(FP) and i applied and i got refusal in December 2014 . I went for appeal and waiting for the hearing. I was given a chance of appeal against the decision and also given a chance for asylum .

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:07 pm

I think you are after visa only . I am Shia from Pakistan and have no problem what so ever.

And about the killing ... Sunni Punjabi muhajir all are victims of terrorism not only Shia.

You can move to any other part in Pakistan .

I

baziluk
Newly Registered

Post by baziluk » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:39 pm

I can not move to any other part of pakistan as i was given a life threat by throwing a handwritten paper and calling on my cell ph in pakistan . they knew where i was working they mentioned my company name, they knew the route i usually travel from my residence to my work place. Which part of pakistan is safe? Peshawar? recently they killed 144 school chidlren in peshawar for no reason, In Rawalpindi, they attack on Imam Bargha (Shia mosque) more than 15 people died for nothing . If i move to lahore , it has already reported that some unidentified people distributed pamphlets for Daaish in lahore,Quetta and peshawar and wall-chowking in Karachi as well . Pakistan Government and Police has failed to bring peace in My city and my country as well . My brother was killed because he was shia in 2011 and since then no arrest has been made from the police. And also i dont have place to live in karachi. I was working in dubai later i transfered from dubai to abu dhabi where i tried alot to stay and work but during stay in abu dhabi and worked in my company, people pretend to be my friend and tried to know about my sect by asking me diffrent questions and saying very bad things about shia muslim in front of me and they expressed their hatred towards my beliefs and faith but i didnt react on their behivor nor i complaint because i knew they wanted to know by doing all these from where i belong from? Later i went for pakistan and after 2 days staying in pakistan, i got call from my HR and told me your visa has been cancelled and i can not travel on that visa anymore, i asked them a reason they replied nothing . You can search on google "deportation Pakistani shias from dubai abu dhabi and ajman" and check the results.

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:19 pm

as u said they were so much against ur shia faith ,and on the other hand they showed a lot patience
they had every information about u ,they reached u with handwritten letter and phone calls but did not took any action or did not attack u is some thing strange , i am from Rawalpindi and shia in my town are most respectable community, i saw many people on the road touching their feet's and saying shah g,shah g

go to Rawalpindi ,u will get a lot of respect and protection

baziluk
Newly Registered

Post by baziluk » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:26 pm

go to rwp where? go to google and search they attacked on ashura jaloos in rwp ... recently they hit shia mosque in rwp .. go to google and read it

baziluk
Newly Registered

Post by baziluk » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:55 pm

Dear All,

I would like to know that if my brother can exercise british territory rights for me and get me stay in ireland? .. please share your knowledge .. one more thing im having trouble to make a new topic and discuss this, pls if anyone of u can make a new topic about it .. pls share me a link ..

Regards,
Ali

wow99

Post by wow99 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:15 pm

Why don;t you just marry like your brother and settled in the easy way? :lol:

bilal786
Newly Registered

Post by bilal786 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:34 pm

Hi Ali,

I am sorry to hear about this. However, quite frankly I don't think you will be able to convince Home office to allow you leave to remain on the grounds you have cited in this thread. I am also from Pakistan and most of my acquaintances/friends from Shia sect are living peaceful life without any problem. There are around 30 million Shias living in Pakistan and most of them are quite happy. I agree that there are some places where odd incidents of sectarian violence take place but situation is not blown out of the proportion.

Anyways senior members can give you better suggestion on this.

Good Luck.

Regards

baziluk
Newly Registered

Post by baziluk » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:25 pm

Dear All,

Okay your point has been taken, how about british terrority rights for blood relative? Can you share me a link regarding this? Any1 pls?

Regards,
Ali