ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR with IN10

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jsultan
Newly Registered

ILR with IN10

Post by jsultan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:40 pm

Has any one been successfully with their ILR application once they are within 24 months of receiving Fixed Penalty Notice for driving without insurance (IN10) for which they also received points on their licence recorded as offense instead of conviction!

I have been to few people who has advised not to apply but there are people who thinks i should be safe as this all has been dealt by FPN which is paid on time and there isnt any repeat offense since.

currently i am on 2 year spouse visa due to expire on 15 Feb 2015.

Thanks in advance.

SiddA
Newly Registered

Re: ILR with IN10

Post by SiddA » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:33 pm

Hi Jsultan

Hope you're well, just wanted to ask about what happened to your application?

I am in a similar position. I was driving without insurance (very stupid misunderstanding on my part) and was endorsed with 6 points and an in10 on my license with a FPN. I paid the FPN and did not go to court.

This happened almost 22 months ago and I am going to apply for the ILR this month. My questions are:

A) did you disclose your in10 on the form? If yes, can you please say which section?

B) did you attach your driving counterpart with the application?

C) is in10 a conviction?
Looking forward to your reply