ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photographs

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dylan

Photographs

Post by dylan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:33 pm

Hi

I took passport size photos few weeks ago against a white background. Do you think it would be ok to use them for my long residence ILR application. Photo guidance says plain cream is acceptable but not white. Has anyone used photos with white background recently and got their application approved? Please share your thoughts.

Thank you. :wink:

mjay

Re: Photographs

Post by mjay » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:23 pm

I think there should be light cream and light grey background for the pictures to be accepted

dylan

Re: Photographs

Post by dylan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:51 pm

mjay wrote:I think there should be light cream and light grey background for the pictures to be accepted
thanks for the reply. I thought white background may be ok. outside of UK they still accept white background. now i have to go get photos. one more thing to delay posting my application :( :(