ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

letter of employment.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

osbrandouk
Newly Registered

letter of employment.

Post by osbrandouk » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:24 pm

My eea national sponsor's letter of employment from her new employer doesn't state the number of hours she's going to be working per week, is this going to be a problem with caseworker? Urgent advice please.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: letter of employment.

Post by chaoclive » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:45 am

osbrandouk wrote:My eea national sponsor's letter of employment from her new employer doesn't state the number of hours she's going to be working per week, is this going to be a problem with caseworker? Urgent advice please.
I don't think it's a problem in itself but it is always good to have more information rather than less. Can she get a new letter? Or provide a copy of her contract? Don't forget to put in a few wage slips if you have these.

I assume you are applying for EEA2?

osbrandouk
Newly Registered

Post by osbrandouk » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:13 am

chaoclive wrote:
osbrandouk wrote:My eea national sponsor's letter of employment from her new employer doesn't state the number of hours she's going to be working per week, is this going to be a problem with caseworker? Urgent advice please.
I don't think it's a problem in itself but it is always good to have more information rather than less. Can she get a new letter? Or provide a copy of her contract? Don't forget to put in a few wage slips if you have these.

Thanks for ur response chaoclive.
Yes, I'm applying for EEA2, the agency my wife was working for at the time I made the application is closed down, my wife just got a new job last week, there is no payslip yet .but I have informed home office about the situation and send them a letter of employment from my wife's new agency.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:06 am

osbrandouk wrote:
chaoclive wrote:

Thanks for ur response chaoclive.
Yes, I'm applying for EEA2, the agency my wife was working for at the time I made the application is closed down, my wife just got a new job last week, there is no payslip yet .but I have informed home office about the situation and send them a letter of employment from my wife's new agency.
That should be fine. You can only provide what you had. It's unfortunate that the agency closed down but the new info should be fine!