ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent residence card

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

EUcards
Newly Registered

Permanent residence card

Post by EUcards » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Hi first of all thank you to this wonderful forum which provide free of charge services to community.
I have recently made application using EEA4. How long usually they take to send out acknowledge letter and COA. I have got acknowledge email from the HO. Didnt know they use this service now. Anybody there who has recent experience of over all process? Please share your experience, Thanks

claraluh
United Kingdom

Re: Permanent residence card

Post by claraluh » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:26 pm

I Received my Acknowledge letter in one week and I think the COA in two weeks but I think it can take up to a month or even more.

EUcards
Newly Registered

Post by EUcards » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:08 pm

Ok, Thanks for your reply. Did you get anything through an email, Have you got your PR or still waiting?

Nawali
Newly Registered

Post by Nawali » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:51 pm

Hi
My husband is qualified EEA National and I am non EEA national, we want to apply for Permanant residence card, can we fill a joint application?
And which application we should fill EEA (PR) OR EEA3?
or another application?
Which application is better to fill EEA ( PR ) OR EEA3

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:37 pm

You can use either as it is not mandatory to use the latest form. You need to make sure you include payment and the non-EEA applicants must complete the biometrics section.

If you are going to use the old forms, EEA3 is for EEA citizens and EEA4 is for non-EEA family members.