ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Applying on 02 Feb - SET (O) Qry

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eskay_s

ILR Applying on 02 Feb - SET (O) Qry

Post by eskay_s » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:14 am

Hi All,

I am applying my ILR on next week with 3 dependants under tier1 general route (completion of 5 yrs period) and am a contractor earning salary and dividends as a director of my own limited company.

I am also withdrawing salary and dividends to my wife and could some on please help me on one of the below question in SET (O) Form?

5.4 Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give you money?

What should I mention here yes or No?

Thanks in advance

eskay_s

Re: ILR Applying on 02 Feb - SET (O) Qry

Post by eskay_s » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:41 am

Could some one reply on this who got ILR recently please?

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:14 am

Basically you are not giving money from your salary. Its just an adjustment i.e your invoice amount was taken by two limited directors. So as per my understanding you are not giving any money. But experts can give their comments on this.

Regards,
Suresh

prasi

Post by prasi » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:52 am

eskay_s wrote:Hi All,

I am applying my ILR on next week with 3 dependants under tier1 general route (completion of 5 yrs period) and am a contractor earning salary and dividends as a director of my own limited company.

I am also withdrawing salary and dividends to my wife and could some on please help me on one of the below question in SET (O) Form?

5.4 Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give you money?

What should I mention here yes or No?

Thanks in advance
Answer 5.4 in SET (O) as below:

YES : If you "regularly" (in set intervals like weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) receive money from any of the following - your friend, your relative, your partner's friend, your partner's relative, friend to both you and your partner, relative to both you and your partner.
NO : If you do not "regularly" receive money from any of the above.

Don't worry about money you received from any of the above occasionally for other reasons. In this question HO would like to know whether you are receiving or depending on any "regular" money from any of the above people.

I would suggest to put the following:

For 5.2 - Tick YES and enter rent or mortgage amount
For 5.3 - Tick YES and enter your (need not include your spouse income) net monthly income which is net salary + net dividend
For 5.4 - Tick NO

I did the same way. Hope this helps.