ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dec17

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Dec17 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:06 pm

nazar5 wrote:Alhamdo Lillah e Rabil alameen Thanks to Almgithy Allah ba haqe Muhammad o Ale Muhammad (AS) I have got documents today with approval date of 24th of January.

Thank you very much for providing us a amazing forum to share and discucss problems and good news. Its great help. I wish all the best to those who are waiting. I know its annoying but patience will be rewarded Insha Allah.

Thanks, Kind regards and all the best to everyone.
Congrats ,wish you all success plz continue to pray for us .

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:08 pm

Saba Tanveer wrote:salaam
does anyone knows what type of questions they are asking when coming back at heathrow. I have ILR.
@saba,dear i think you should not worry about questioning any more as you have got indefinite leave to remain and they cannot stop you.the mainly questions they could ask you is about the language tests as i do not think they should ask some serious questions or maximum the category you applied and got ilr.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:13 pm

mazeen1910 wrote:Really happy for those who have got the approvals today - congratulations. Hopefully you will give us a virtual party in this forum :D :D

Polite request for those who are waiting (including myself):

When you tell us the good news could you also tell us when you applied. I now this information may be in the tracker already but we all know that the tracker cannot be trusted. So for the nosy people like me it's comforting to hear when you applied too.

@shaffruqan I guess it's you who would be giving the good news next?
@mazeen,indeed dear as i am waiting anxiously and i firmly believe all my well wishers prayers within this forum including you and outside forum will not go waste.i shall definitely share my time line once i have received a decision.stay blessed and do not forget in your prayers. :lol:

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Dec17 wrote:
nazar5 wrote:Alhamdo Lillah e Rabil alameen Thanks to Almgithy Allah ba haqe Muhammad o Ale Muhammad (AS) I have got documents today with approval date of 24th of January.

Thank you very much for providing us a amazing forum to share and discucss problems and good news. Its great help. I wish all the best to those who are waiting. I know its annoying but patience will be rewarded Insha Allah.

@dec,congrats dear i am very happy for you on your approval.do not forget in your prayers mate.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:31 pm

shahfurqan wrote:
Dec17 wrote:

@nazr,congrats dear i am very happy for you on your approval.do not forget in your prayers mate.

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:31 pm

shahfurqan wrote:
mazeen1910 wrote:Really happy for those who have got the approvals today - congratulations. Hopefully you will give us a virtual party in this forum :D :D

When you tell us the good news could you also tell us when you applied. I now this information may be in the tracker already but we all know that the tracker cannot be trusted. So for the nosy people like me it's comforting to hear when you applied too.

@mazeen,indeed dear as i am waiting anxiously and i firmly believe all my well wishers prayers within this forum including you and outside forum will not go waste.i shall definitely share my time line once i have received a decision.stay blessed and do not forget in your prayers. :lol:
@shaffruquan you will defiantly get yours soon and we are waiting to get your good news .

UndeclardHUMAN
Newly Registered

Post by UndeclardHUMAN » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Today after 10 years,3 months,and 5 days after first time entering in United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland at last HO has admitted that I am also a HUMAN.

time scale

Applied date : 25/09/2014
Payment done: 29/09/2014
Acknowledgment: 30/09/2014
Bio invitation: 10/10/2014
Bio recorded: 15/10/2014
Decision Date : 25/01/2015 (Sunday)
Received today 27/01/2015

Immigration History:

6,5 years Student+2 Years PSW + 1.5 years T2 = ILR

Best wishes for every body.

DeclaredHUMAN

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:50 pm

UndeclardHUMAN wrote:Today after 10 years,3 months,and 5 days after first time entering in United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland at last HO has admitted that I am also a HUMAN.

time scale

Applied date : 25/09/2014
Payment done: 29/09/2014
Acknowledgment: 30/09/2014
Bio invitation: 10/10/2014
Bio recorded: 15/10/2014
Decision Date : 25/01/2015 (Sunday)
Received today 27/01/2015

Immigration History:

6,5 years Student+2 Years PSW + 1.5 years T2 = ILR

Best wishes for every body.

DeclaredHUMAN
haha trust me you were human even before approval,congrats mate,do not forget us in your humble prayers. :lol:

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:52 pm

Dec17 wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:

@shaffruquan you will defiantly get yours soon and we are waiting to get your good news .
@Dec,thanks my dear In Sha Allah we all will be fine with the blessing of the most high Allah

mkm
Newly Registered

Post by mkm » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Cisco89 wrote:
mkm wrote:@shahfurqan
thanks mate, hope you get yours soon inshallah

@imraniqbal2010
yes buddy I did, letter from the hospital and some other medical documents with a covering letter,

I sent everything to the HO on the 5/01/2015 and then on the 12th I contacted my local MP and wrote to Teresa May as well.
So don't really know which one worked but I am getting a reply tomorrow.
inshallah I ll get an approval.

Hi mkm ,

My sister in Lahore is very sick for the last 2 months . I could not manage to get a letter from Doctor over there.
We have all the doctors prescription as well other reports like EMIR etc. Kindly guide me is there a need to get a separate letter from Doctor ? I asked and spoken with one f the doctor in lahore but he was not clear which words need to write down on a letter and he asked me if I supplied him a specimen so then it will make him easy to make effective letter. Also does doctor addressed to Home office and does he need to mention my name on the letter as well ? Please brother I am so worried can not sleep and whole family in a big Azmaesh. I will be very thankful if you contact me on my cell 07908239175 email hmfaizi@yahoo.co.uk
@Cisco89 may Allah give health to your sister.All you need is the diagnostic letter from the doctor which will state the illness and its severity. It does not have to be addressed to you or the HO. You will need to write a very strong covering letter. Attach a proof that she is your sister a copy or her passport should do and you need to tell the HO why is it important for you to go as in if your parents are old and can not take care of her and you are the only sibling that can be there.

I would also suggest that you get in contact with you local MP or write directly to the office of Teresa May.

inshallah things will get better brother.

mzi103

Post by mzi103 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:16 pm

HI i am new to this board

applied 07-01-2015
acknowledgment: 09-01-2015
biometric recieved: 26-01-2015
biometric done: 27-01-2015

now waiting for the result
:D

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:40 pm

Hi K4

Are you still waiting for your approval. I have applied on 26 August still waiting. I have also requested through MP to expedite my application that was two weeks back but still no news. Have you received any letter saying it would take more time to decide your application. Called twice last week but they said decision is not made yet continue to wait.
Getting worried now as my case was straight forward.[/quote]

@Allesheikh,mate your case is long due,did u get any letter from HO telling you they need more time to decide?is your case straight forward? have you also got toeic problem? any gaps,invalids applications? what was your visa status before sending for ilr.Please let us know.thanks[/quote]

@shahfurqan
No letter from HO so far, MP got a letter asking for death certificate of grand mom. I will send the certificate tomorrow. They called me on 22nd and left a voicemail which I only got it yesterday as I have receptions problems in my area. My case is straight forward no invalid applications, no gaps, my visa was refused twice. One it was home office mistake, they refused saying my college is not listed after getting refusal applied as a fresh application within 3 days got approval and second fee refunded. Second time my tier 1 initial application was refused because of maintenance funds as I provided Pakistan bank statement, they considered only uk statement. Asked to review my case and got approval in 3 weeks. All other applications in time, for English language I have gave my Uel masters degree. I don't know on which point they are struck. I have one gap is visa stamp for 52 days but I have applied in time, it was a time taken by HO to decide I also provided acknowledgement letter received for that application. Very stressed I hope after sending death certificate they decide quick and they approve my application.

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:42 pm

shasus7 wrote:
Allesheikh wrote:Hi

Anyone please can you let me know for FLR M dependant visa, is B1 English test valid. Asking on behalf of my friend.

Thanks
Well it should be because the requirement is minimum A1 level and B1 is higher than A1 thus it should be more than OK. However, HO being HO you never know and I can tell you for sure probably in a couple of weeks time since my wife applied with B1 for FLR(M). I'll update on the forum once we get a decision on her application.
Thanks Shasus,

Please do let me know once you receive.

Thanks Ali

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi K4

Are you still waiting for your approval. I have applied on 26 August still waiting. I have also requested through MP to expedite my application that was two weeks back but still no news. Have you received any letter saying it would take more time to decide your application. Called twice last week but they said decision is not made yet continue to wait.
Getting worried now as my case was straight forward.[/quote]

@Allesheikh,mate your case is long due,did u get any letter from HO telling you they need more time to decide?is your case straight forward? have you also got toeic problem? any gaps,invalids applications? what was your visa status before sending for ilr.Please let us know.thanks[/quote]

@Shahfurqan
Currently I'm on tier 1 general

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi K4

Getting worried now as my case was straight forward.

hi Allesheikh

No I haven't received my decision nor the letter stating it will take more then 6 months. I had previous history with toeic that's why my case is delayed. Hope you get yours soon it takes around 4 weeks when you get your MP involved ask your MP again has he received any reply from HO.
Good luck and do pray for all of us[/quote]

Hi K4

Yes MP received letter HO asking for death certificate which I will send tomorrow. i did send email received from my sister but they ask for certificate. I hope you get yours soon as well. I'll update as soon as I hear from HO.

Thanks Ali

nazar5
Newly Registered

Post by nazar5 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:15 pm

May Almighty Allah grant you success and you get your approval soon who are waiting. I am thankful to every member of the forum even who have not comment on this forum but have been a part of it in any way.

I am sorry to ask on this forum as I KNOW it is only for 10 years long residency.

can some one help me
which section I use now for my three sone who are under 15
what form I need
which section is for that particular cases.

please advise

Thanks and kind regards

rosazeet
Newly Registered

Post by rosazeet » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:13 pm

nazar5 wrote:May Almighty Allah grant you success and you get your approval soon who are waiting. I am thankful to every member of the forum even who have not comment on this forum but have been a part of it in any way.

I am sorry to ask on this forum as I KNOW it is only for 10 years long residency.

can some one help me
which section I use now for my three sone who are under 15
what form I need
which section is for that particular cases.

please advise

Thanks and kind regards
@nazar5
thanks for your best wishes. you don't mention where your children were born. if they or any one of them born in UK and is/are under 18 years old you can use MN1 application form to register them as British citizen and you can seek help by clicking following link
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... -1120.html
thanks

hammad14

Post by hammad14 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:23 pm

HI K4
Bro how do u know they are done with investigation is it confirmed news? hope we all get the good news soon, may the almighty help us all.

thanks

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:30 pm

Allesheikh wrote:Hi K4

@Shahfurqan
Currently I'm on tier 1 general[/quote]

@Allesheikh,mate i definitely could understand your frustration but still you have not crossed the six months time limit.i am very much sure you will soon be receiving a decision on your application as you mentioned they have asked for the death certificate and you also have involved your local MP.you mentioned though you made an in time application but you been refused twice and then you applied and got visa.you must make sure that there is difference between refusal and rejected as invalid because of any issue such as payment,picture,form etc.if you were refused because of the college but you made an in time application,then you must have received an appeal option and if you did receive,you won and you were granted with visa,then you are fine.as for as rejected as invalid is concerned,if you made an in time application and was returned and you were asked with a letter to reapply within 28 days and you did and got visa,you will still fine.If the HO erroneously refused your application and letter on through consideration or pre action protocol they reversed their original decision your continuity is still not broken.could you please explain the gap scenario with exact dates?

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:36 pm

hi Allesheikh

No I haven't received my decision nor the letter stating it will take more then 6 months. I had previous history with toeic that's why my case is delayed. Hope you get yours soon it takes around 4 weeks when you get your MP involved ask your MP again has he received any reply from HO.
Good luck and do pray for all of us
Hi K4

Yes MP received letter HO asking for death certificate which I will send tomorrow. i did send email received from my sister but they ask for certificate. I hope you get yours soon as well. I'll update as soon as I hear from HO.

Thanks Ali[/quote]

@k4,mate if your case is straight forward but you had Toeic issue,then you should not rule out of being get interviewed by HO.hope it do not happen but this is a serious issue.

Muhammad1976
Newly Registered

Post by Muhammad1976 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:22 am

Hi

I varied my application from Teir 1 to ILR, it's been 3 weeks now I didn't receive any response from HO neither they deduct fee till today, I checked my application through post office tracking service it was received on Durham address second day, can any one help he why they didn't send acknowledgement letter, what should I suppose to do, who should I contact or should I wait..

Many thanks

Meem

K4

Post by K4 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:29 am

hammad14 wrote:HI K4
Bro how do u know they are done with investigation is it confirmed news? hope we all get the good news soon, may the almighty help us all.

thanks
http://thepienews.com/news/uk-latest-65 ... s-removed/

check the link

These are the latest and presumed to be final statistics from a rolling investigation which started with licence suspensions at 57 private colleges and evolved to encompass at least 75 private colleges.

I am not saying it's over I guess it's over been nearly a year.

K4

Post by K4 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:31 am

shahfurqan wrote:

hi Allesheikh

Good luck and do pray for all of us
Hi K4

Thanks Ali
@k4,mate if your case is straight forward but you had Toeic issue,then you should not rule out of being get interviewed by HO.hope it do not happen but this is a serious issue.[/quote]

Can't say anything like there are 1000's of people who had history with toeic I don't think they will call everyone for interview let's see tho.

Saeedrehman

Post by Saeedrehman » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:06 am

Hi All,

My wife still did not get her decision yet, (applied 29.08.14); straight forward case as far as we know... its really depressing for her to wait for our postman daily and then not have her decision.

plz plz can I request you all to make a sincere dua that today is her day :)

or me lol.. I applied 22.09.14

Thank you all in advance!! n good luck to rest of u !

ali45

Post by ali45 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:15 am

@saeedraheem have u check ur SAR report??tell us about uriimmigration history