ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen visa for EEA Family permit (UK entry clearance)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

parisbynight
Newly Registered

Schengen visa for EEA Family permit (UK entry clearance)

Post by parisbynight » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:33 pm

hello,

my husband has an EEA family permit (part 1 ) only. we want to visit France as this is where i am from and we are unusre if he can travel without a Schengen visa. I have read few discussion thread on the same topic but I am still confused.

We will be travelling together.
to france then spain,
his EEA family permit appear as an UK Entry Clearance on his passport and it has my name mentioned on it.
His EEA family permit is only two weeks old, we wish to travel before sending off the passport for the residence card application.

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Re: Schengen visa for EEA Family permit (UK entry clearance)

Post by fatimahh » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:14 pm

By family permit do you mean the 6month entry visa to the uk? If yes then you may have issue if travelling via Eurostar. My experience was me with RC and baby with 6 month visa, was told that baby visa was not valid as it was issue only for entry in the UK. After discussion they let us in but i think just because it was a baby :)
GOD BLESS!!!

parisbynight
Newly Registered

Post by parisbynight » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:44 pm

yes just the 6 months.

will it help if i travel with him...i am the eea sponsor , French citizen

parisbynight
Newly Registered

Post by parisbynight » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:25 pm

any one?