ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ost BRP card lost - very urgent help required

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zubair_hr

ost BRP card lost - very urgent help required

Post by zubair_hr » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:57 pm

Hi Guys

My wife had recently received the BRP card, we are now in Pakistan and unable to locate the BRP card. No one at the Birmingham or Islamabad airport asked for the BRP card. It looks like we have lost the card. Now we are now in Pakistan and I am afraid that my wife won't able to travel back to UK without this card as the 2 years spouse visa expired in October 2014.

Could you please advise if there is a way/contact to either order a new BRP while we are in Pakistan and how long it will take.

Thank you
Zubair

manci
Respected Guru

Re: ost BRP card lost - very urgent help required

Post by manci » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:41 pm

fqvision

Re: ost BRP card lost - very urgent help required

Post by fqvision » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:50 am

zubair_hr wrote:Hi Guys

My wife had recently received the BRP card, we are now in Pakistan and unable to locate the BRP card. No one at the Birmingham or Islamabad airport asked for the BRP card. It looks like we have lost the card. Now we are now in Pakistan and I am afraid that my wife won't able to travel back to UK without this card as the 2 years spouse visa expired in October 2014.

Could you please advise if there is a way/contact to either order a new BRP while we are in Pakistan and how long it will take.

Thank you
Zubair
Hi Zubair

do you have copy of BRP card, she can travel quickly report for Lost Brp https://www.gov.uk/replace-brp