ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(LR) Form Need Help!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Leo.Leo

SET(LR) Form Need Help!

Post by Leo.Leo » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:02 pm

Hello Everyone,Am filling the form so Need Help in few sections of the SET(LR) Form. Would Appreciate your responses.

Page-14 Question D13. Please state the ties you have with the country where you were born,whose nationality you have, or where you lived for more than five years. You should tell us about any family,friends or other connections with that country? So do i need to mention the names of all the family members and friends in my home country or just simply write family Ties with my country name?

Page-23 If the account with the bank or utility company is in the joint names of the applicant and other people, each of those others should sign the following declaration. At the bottom of the page they are asking about name of the applicant and address,signature and date. Do i need to fill anything here as i do not have any joint account and making payment by postal order. just wanted to know shall i leave the whole page blank?

Section-G Page 25,26 ( Representative’s Details and Declaration ) i do not have any representative so shall i leave both pages completely blank?

I Know they are silly questions but just wanted to make sure and double check before i send the application. Thanks
Attachments
page 23.png
page 23.png (118.45 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (38.35 KiB) Viewed 1400 times

Obie
Ireland

Re: SET(LR) Form Need Help!

Post by Obie » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:05 pm

Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors