ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hope786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by hope786 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:17 pm

fullahs wrote:
Husband went to pick up his passport today and alhumdulillah visa was granted therefore definitely believe in this 2 email theory

Thank you all for your help and support and I will still occasionally come on to offer any guidance if possible

Congrats fullahs :)
Wish you and your hubby all the best !!
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:21 pm

hope786 wrote:
AMB1 wrote:
hope786 wrote:Salaam, I finally got a reply this morning 5:39am UK time :)

We understand you have been waiting for long and apologise for any inconveniences. We have received a response from the decision making centre, following your request for information on the current status of your visa application. They stated that "Initial pre assessment and online
verification has been conducted. Application is in Entry Clearance Officer’s queue for further assessment and checks/enquiries"

I hope that is good, so does that mean that its gone through the 1st stage?
"Application is in Entry Clearance Officer’s queue for further assessment and checks/enquiries"
Is this the 2nd stage?

Once the further checks and enquiries have been carried out, what's the next stage ?
Also how long can that take?

Thank You
Hope786 i received this reply after esclation

We understand you have been waiting for long and apologise for any
inconveniences. We have received a response from the decision making
centre, following your request for information on the current status of
your visa application. They stated that "Initial checks and pre assessment
is completed. Further assessment/checks are being carried out by the Entry
Clearance Officer.

This mean i ll hear them by next week wht do you think ?

Yes hopefully In Sha Allah, i'm guessing it depends on how fast they carry out the further checks.

Usually after the initial pre assessment stage the final decision comes within 4 weeks :) but each application is different !

raheel asif
Newly Registered

Post by raheel asif » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:27 pm

Hello..salaam all... I m also a secret member...but just register here today... could not hold myself...lol... hope u all fine... I have applied for uk visa permanent. .marriage visa ... and I applied on 21st of November from mirpur gerry. .. 21st is the date I submitted my case... hope for best... regards... raheel

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Usually after the initial pre assessment stage the final decision comes within 4 weeks :) but each application is different ![/quote]

Thank you Shreen :)

I hope that you get the call very soon, it must be very difficult to wait after knowing the process is done.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Escalated - 26/01/2015

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:31 pm

raheel asif wrote:Hello..salaam all... I m also a secret member...but just register here today... could not hold myself...lol... hope u all fine... I have applied for uk visa permanent. .marriage visa ... and I applied on 21st of November from mirpur gerry. .. 21st is the date I submitted my case... hope for best... regards... raheel
W-Salaam, Welcome aboard raheel asif :)
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Escalated - 26/01/2015

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:39 pm

hope786 wrote:Usually after the initial pre assessment stage the final decision comes within 4 weeks :) but each application is different !

I hope that you get the call very soon, it must be very difficult to wait after knowing the process is done.[/quote]

Its killing me knowing that the decision is made but dont knw what it is .... I have faith in my allah and what ever he does will be for the best no doubt :)

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:51 pm

Shreen wrote:
hope786 wrote:Usually after the initial pre assessment stage the final decision comes within 4 weeks :) but each application is different !

I hope that you get the call very soon, it must be very difficult to wait after knowing the process is done.

Its killing me knowing that the decision is made but dont knw what it is .... I have faith in my allah and what ever he does will be for the best no doubt :)[/quote]

I can totally understand :(
In Sha Allah you will find out very soon, can't wait till you post on here that you got the call to collect & share the good news :)
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Escalated - 26/01/2015

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:55 pm

hope786 wrote:
Shreen wrote:

Its killing me knowing that the decision is made but dont knw what it is .... I have faith in my allah and what ever he does will be for the best no doubt :)
I can totally understand :(
In Sha Allah you will find out very soon, can't wait till you post on here that you got the call to collect & share the good news :)[/quote]

Inshallah :))) and thnku xx

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:57 pm

fiza87 wrote:Our application got refused today. I am not in a good state since this morning.I can't concentrate at work. I don't blame the immigration dept as they did thier job right. My husband recieved only one email with GWF ref at 10.00 am pak time. I just knew that the visa has been rejected. Our application got refused because i sent all documents in early october but my husband didn't apply until november because his passport was sent for renewel. My bank statement and payslips were missing for the month of October as i recieve salary at the end of each month. If i had known this earlier, i would have provided my most updated bank statement and payslip. Now i am thinking of re-applying again. If someone had the same issue then please guide me.

All the best to all the November applicants. Please be positive and patient. Hopefully , you will defiently hear good news in next coming weeks

First of all everyone, completely believe in the two email theory. I got one email yesterday. Went to collect my pqssprt today and my visa was refused. But I don't feel sad at all AlhamdoLillah. Everything happens for the best and we should all have faith in Allah Subhaan wa Taala!

I will post my reasons soon. But to summarise they refused because of the 28 days wage slips rule. It was our solicitors fault. Oh well!

Fiza87 please don't worry everything will be alright! Just apply again and have faith in Allah! I will pray for you too InshaAllah :)

Congratulations Bill07 and fullahs on getting your visas. Happy married life! :)

December13
Newly Registered

Post by December13 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:58 pm

Hmmm does any1 knw any1 tht was grantd the visa evn if latest payslip was outside the 28 day requirement?

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:01 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:
akhan48 wrote:
AyeM.Ali wrote:@fullahs

Did you guys hear anything from your VAC?
I see all of you lot have received two emails. Whereas I have only received one email. I have not received the second email stating the conclusion ref number. I am scared now. :cry:
Hey don't worry, just pray. It has been known for people to get just one e-mail and have the visa issued.

Hey thanks! I really hope what you're saying comes true. InshaAllah! Good luck on your RFC, keep us updated!

akhan48 congratulations on your visa. Happy married life to you! Unfortunately, my visa got refused. I was wondering if you could help me out. Can I ask a few questions? Thanks!

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:02 pm

Hi
AyeM.Ali wrote:
fiza87 wrote:Our application got refused today. I am not in a good state since this morning.I can't concentrate at work. I don't blame the immigration dept as they did thier job right. My husband recieved only one email with GWF ref at 10.00 am pak time. I just knew that the visa has been rejected. Our application got refused because i sent all documents in early october but my husband didn't apply until november because his passport was sent for renewel. My bank statement and payslips were missing for the month of October as i recieve salary at the end of each month. If i had known this earlier, i would have provided my most updated bank statement and payslip. Now i am thinking of re-applying again. If someone had the same issue then please guide me.

All the best to all the November applicants. Please be positive and patient. Hopefully , you will defiently hear good news in next coming weeks

First of all everyone, completely believe in the two email theory. I got one email yesterday. Went to collect my pqssprt today and my visa was refused. But I don't feel sad at all AlhamdoLillah. Everything happens for the best and we should all have faith in Allah Subhaan wa Taala!

I will post my reasons soon. But to summarise they refused because of the 28 days wage slips rule. It was our solicitors fault. Oh well!

Fiza87 please don't worry everything will be alright! Just apply again and have faith in Allah! I will pray for you too InshaAllah :)

Congratulations Bill07 and fullahs on getting your visas. Happy married life! :)

Hi AyeM.Ali and fiza87,

Sorry about your refusal. Was your visa rejected due the financial documents being older than 28 days of online application or documents submission date ?

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:03 pm

December13 wrote:Hmmm does any1 knw any1 tht was grantd the visa evn if latest payslip was outside the 28 day requirement?
Don't think so mate! My visa refusal letter from the ECO clearly states the exact legal wordings from the Immigration Rules Appendix that we are supposed to submit these! Its like you're deliberately not fulfilling the requirements.

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:05 pm

HXM872 wrote:Hi
AyeM.Ali wrote:

Hi AyeM.Ali and fiza87,

Sorry about your refusal. Was your visa rejected due the financial documents being older than 28 days of online application or documents submission date ?

Unfortunately yes HXM872.

December13
Newly Registered

Post by December13 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:07 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:
December13 wrote:Hmmm does any1 knw any1 tht was grantd the visa evn if latest payslip was outside the 28 day requirement?
Don't think so mate! My visa refusal letter from the ECO clearly states the exact legal wordings from the Immigration Rules Appendix that we are supposed to submit these! Its like you're deliberately not fulfilling the requirements.
Thank u for the reply.. luks like ill jst hve to keep my faith in Allah and hope for the best..

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Hey AyeM. Ali ....

Im sorri to hear about your refusal ... Just stay strong and have faith and ull be ok to see what you need to do nxt.... And was the financial the only reason urs got refused or was there other reasons aswell ??

December13
Newly Registered

Post by December13 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:11 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:
Thank u for the reply.. luks like ill jst hve to keep my faith in Allah and hope for the best..

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:12 pm

HXM872 wrote:Hi
AyeM.Ali wrote:

Hi AyeM.Ali and fiza87,

28 days older than online application or document submission day ?

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:26 pm

December13 wrote:
AyeM.Ali wrote:

Ohh .... Is urs over the 28 days that u submitted ??

December13
Newly Registered

Post by December13 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:34 pm

@ shreen yup it is :?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:54 pm

Bill07 wrote:Hi there,

Does anyone know if we have to get a new TB certificate of previous one has expired? Visa has been issued but cert has expired since submittal.

Thanks

Applied: 27-10-14 ISB
Escalated: 23-12-2014
Processed: 26-01-15 (1 email response to update request)
Processed + concluded with ref email: 28-01-15
Documents arrived at Gerrys: 28-01-15
Documents collected: 29-01-2015 visa issued.
No interview.

congrats :) mashallah great news! i would advise to get a new one as my husband arrived 2 weeks ago and was asked for it here in th uk at border control

Regards
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:56 pm

Shreen wrote:Hey AyeM. Ali ....

Im sorri to hear about your refusal ... Just stay strong and have faith and ull be ok to see what you need to do nxt.... And was the financial the only reason urs got refused or was there other reasons aswell ??
There is another reason related to his accomodation. That again is a mistake of our solicitor. We're going to take this matter to another solicitor. That's why I messaged akhan48 to find out if he took help from a solicitor since akhan48 is from Karachi as well.
I will post the reasons for refusal in a bit. So it helps everyone who has applied or will be applying.

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:02 pm

Guys,

Do the financial documents need to be within 28 days of "online application" OR "document submission day" ?

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:30 pm

HXM872 wrote:Guys,

Do the financial documents need to be within 28 days of "online application" OR "document submission day" ?

It needs to be within your biometric date

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:32 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:
Shreen wrote:Hey AyeM. Ali ....

There is another reason related to his accomodation. That again is a mistake of our solicitor. We're going to take this matter to another solicitor. That's why I messaged akhan48 to find out if he took help from a solicitor since akhan48 is from Karachi as well.
I will post the reasons for refusal in a bit. So it helps everyone who has applied or will be applying.

Yeh that will help if u put the reasons for the refusal :) thnks x