ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent Visa from Germany successful

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cooldreamboy
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Dependent Visa from Germany successful

Post by cooldreamboy » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:49 pm

I recently applied for Tier 2 Dependent Visa from Germany (Priority service) and got the visa in 5 working days.
If anyone has any problem or doubt in the whole process or in filling the form can write me. I can help you out.

Cheers,
Coolguy

ravisb_2014
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 2 Dependent Visa from Germany successful

Post by ravisb_2014 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Congrates cooldreamboy.
I need to apply for my spouse and daughter's dependent visa.
Could you please let me know what document did you submit ?
Is it mandatory for tenancy agreement ? if not for spouse, but not children ?
any email or chats or phone bills to subsist relationship other than submitting marriage certificate ?
employment letter and maintenance letter from employer (any format) ?
any other mandatory document ? please list it down and let me know.

sunny007
United Kingdom

Post by sunny007 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:47 pm

cooldreamboy wrote:I recently applied for Tier 2 Dependent Visa from Germany (Priority service) and got the visa in 5 working days.
If anyone has any problem or doubt in the whole process or in filling the form can write me. I can help you out.

Cheers,
Coolguy
Dear cooldreamboy ,first of all many many congrats :)

I'm in the same board , means i'm also going to apply for my wife and daughter visa for tier2 general dependent, I've every thing except Tenancy agreement , because I'm living with my friend in a share accommodation from last one year which is on his name and all utilitiy bills as well, So what you suggest , means if i change my flat then I have to change my address on every document, ( like bank statement, NHS card, DVLA, and all others),
Or I'll ask from my employer to give me letter for one month maintenance with accommodation?

cooldreamboy
Newly Registered

Post by cooldreamboy » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:21 pm

ravisb_2014:

Documents you need:

1) Completed online application form
2) You salary slips of last 3 months, bank statements for last 3 months
3) Tenancy agreement
4) Sponsorship letter from you
5) Maintenance letter from your company that you are taking care for 1 month.
6) Copy of certificate (COS) from your employer
7) Copy of all pages of your passport. If attested good.

Let me know if you need more help.

cooldreamboy
Newly Registered

Post by cooldreamboy » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:22 pm

ravisb_2014:

8) Copy of marriage certificate is enough. No need of chat, email or any other thing.

cooldreamboy
Newly Registered

Post by cooldreamboy » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:27 pm

sunny007

Don't worry I think one month maintenance with accommodation from employer would do.
I submitted my wife's tenancy agreement but they returned that to me.

Cheers,
Coolguy

cooldreamboy
Newly Registered

Post by cooldreamboy » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:37 pm

ravisb_2014:

Sponsorship letter format from you (Main applicant):

Feb 08, 2015

To
The British Deputy High Commission
(Complete address)

Sub: No Objection Letter.

Dear Sir,

I (your name) is employed as a (job title, company name, location), since 18th July 2005.

I have been issued Certificate of Sponsorship numbering (COS number) Valid for 12 months, as (Job title).
My wife (wife’s name) (Passport No: wife’s name), First Son (son name) (Passport No: ) would be joining me as a dependents in the United Kingdom.

I hereby, forward you this application as I don’t have any objection that my wife and son will be traveling alone to the United Kingdom.

All the required documents are enclosed along with the application forms and certificates.

Hence request you to kindly grant them the necessary visas.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully,

(Your name)

cooldreamboy
Newly Registered

Post by cooldreamboy » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:48 pm

ravisb_2014:

maintenance letter from employer format: It should be on company's letter head.

Feb 09, 2015

To
The British Deputy High Commission
(Complete address)

Sub: Issuance of Dependent visa.

Dear Sir,

This is to introduce Mr. (Your name) who is employed as a Software Engineer in (company name), (location), since 05th April 2010.

We have issued him a certificate of Sponsorship numbering (COS number) valid for 12 months, as Programmer.

His wife Ms. (name passport no) and Son Mr. ((name passport no) would like to join him as dependant in the United Kingdom.

We at (company name) Do undertake to maintain and accommodate the applicant and his dependents until the end of their first month in the United Kingdom.

We request you to kindly grant them the necessary visa.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully,
(Company name)

cooldreamboy
Newly Registered

Post by cooldreamboy » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:51 pm

ravisb_2014:
sunny007:

Feel free to ask if you guys have doubt or anything.

Cheers,
Coolguy

ravisb_2014
Member of Standing

Post by ravisb_2014 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:27 am

@cooldreamboy,
Thanks for your detailed response. It's really helpful for us.
I still have some queries about tenancy agreement(TA)
1. Does TA include your name and your son name ?
2. Does your wife stay in a shared accommodation or 1 or 2 bedroom flat or house ? I mean what TA states ?
Sorry for this question. The reason I am asking about this is because if you are showing a TA, i think that should say that it allows more than 1 people and children ? My tenancy agreement does not allow more than 1 people and children too. :( but it's in my name. Just thinking if it causes any problem.

3. About relationship showing other than marriage certificate, I observed recently in this group that one member's wife visa was rejected as the case worker was not happy as she did not submit any subsisting documents other than marriage certificate.

Here is the link.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 67010.html
Appreciate your help.

cooldreamboy
Newly Registered

Post by cooldreamboy » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:40 am

@ravisb_2014

I assume your wife and son are living in Germany and you are in UK.
Now let me answer your questions:

1. Does TA include your name and your son name ?

It should include your name not your wife or son as they live in Germany not in UK.

2. Does your wife stay in a shared accommodation or 1 or 2 bedroom flat or house ? I mean what TA states ?
Sorry for this question. The reason I am asking about this is because if you are showing a TA, i think that should say that it allows more than 1 people and children ? My tenancy agreement does not allow more than 1 people and children too. :( but it's in my name. Just thinking if it causes any problem.

My wife stays in 1 bed room flat. I think you don't worry what is written in the tenancy agreement. Just submit the copy. It's not necessary that TA should say it allows more than 1 people and children.

3. About relationship showing other than marriage certificate, I observed recently in this group that one member's wife visa was rejected as the case worker was not happy as she did not submit any subsisting documents other than marriage certificate.

Marriage certificate is enough. Forget below link you are not applying from Pakistan/India.
Just submit colored scan copy of your marriage certificate.

NOTE: If your wife is working in Germany then you can also submit her salary slips and bank statements for last 3 months.

ravisb_2014
Member of Standing

Post by ravisb_2014 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:06 pm

@cooldreamboy,
Thanks for your response.
I am originally from India and my wife and daughter are in india and planning to apply for dependent visa.
For my second question, you mentioned "Marriage certificate is enough. Forget below link you are not applying from Pakistan/India.".
Does it mean that if you are applying from Pakistan/India, it's required and not from other places ?
We got married more than 4 years back, but not understanding on what basis, the case worker can reject it if i am failed to submit all subsisting documents expected by specially from that case worker. I can submit phone bill that i am using to call her daily. don't use watsup or gmail or skype chatting as we mostly talk on phone. Is phone bill sufficient ?

sunny007
United Kingdom

Post by sunny007 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:05 pm

ravisb_2014 wrote:@cooldreamboy,
Thanks for your response.
I am originally from India and my wife and daughter are in india and planning to apply for dependent visa.
For my second question, you mentioned "Marriage certificate is enough. Forget below link you are not applying from Pakistan/India.".
Does it mean that if you are applying from Pakistan/India, it's required and not from other places ?
We got married more than 4 years back, but not understanding on what basis, the case worker can reject it if i am failed to submit all subsisting documents expected by specially from that case worker. I can submit phone bill that i am using to call her daily. don't use watsup or gmail or skype chatting as we mostly talk on phone. Is phone bill sufficient ?
@ravi
for subsisting relationships , phone bills ( highlight numbers) , second money transfer receipt from uk to india ( incase you are sending it to your wife account) , and some pics with your wife and daughters are enough.
I'm also planning to apply for my wife ( relationship 4 years) and 3 years daughters within 2 months, so soon i will share with you all the details with i compile in one link , because i think our situation is similar , so if you get any more info then let me know, ?
and one question do you know that we have to apply online one application for wife and daughter or have to make 2 IDs, one for wife and one for daughter.?

cooldreamboy
Newly Registered

Post by cooldreamboy » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:51 am

ravisb_2014:

Even if you are applying from India just submit marriage certificate and take marriage photos with you during the visa interview if they ask to see the photos. Nothing else is required as I told you already. I have applied 2 times for dependent visa only with copy of marriage certificate without any problems I got the visa.

Why people are submitting email, chats, call logs etc I don't understand. Nowhere it is written to submit all these craps for visa approval.

Read document: Supporting_Document_T2_GENERAL.pdf
link: http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... 1416,d.ZWU

Read the section Dependents:

Evidence of relationship to sponsor.For example, marriage certificate, civil partnership registration or birth certificate

Cheers,
Coolguy

ravisb_2014
Member of Standing

Post by ravisb_2014 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Thanks cooldreamboy and sunny007 for valuable suggestion.
I also think marriage certificate and photo with wife and daughter will be fine.

About tenancy, I am planning to finalize a house asap and planning to apply for dependent within next month.
Will keep posted if any query or any update if I have. Thanks for everything.

ravisb_2014
Member of Standing

Post by ravisb_2014 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:48 pm

@cooldreamboy, could you please share the below document or its format and what its content is ?
4) Sponsorship letter from you