ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AyeM.Ali

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by AyeM.Ali » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi I need some help.

So my husband and I were in contact with each other via Whatsapp and FaceTime for the past year. I lost some of my Facetime call history because my phone was stolen. My husband has not been backing up our call history so he doesn't have it.

Fortunately I got hold of my past Facetime history via iCloud backup. Now I have the 'dates' of the calls but not the 'duration' of our calls.

Will that be a problem? Is it necessary to show how long we've been talking on each call?

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Hey guys my visa been refused today really upsetting as i didnt send the bank statement for my dads acc showing money going into mine as a gift ...

Im looking to appeal and would really really appreciate it if someone can tell me what the process is and on average how long it will take ...

Thnks x

hope786

Post by hope786 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:39 pm

Shreen wrote:Hey guys my visa been refused today really upsetting as i didnt send the bank statement for my dads acc showing money going into mine as a gift ...

Im looking to appeal and would really really appreciate it if someone can tell me what the process is and on average how long it will take ...

Thnks x
Salaam sis, i'm really sorry to hear about the refusal :(
Don't give up hope & keep positive, In Sha Allah it will turn around.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:54 pm

hope786 wrote:
Shreen wrote:Hey guys my visa been refused today really upsetting as i didnt send the bank statement for my dads acc showing money going into mine as a gift ...

Thnks x

I hope so .... I jus want someone to tell me hw long is the appeal process then i can decide :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:14 pm

Hiyaaaaaaaa everyone! !!
Hope your all good
I'm new to this and this is my first post heheheehe
I hope someone can help me ☺
Well iv submitted my online application yesterday and booked me appointment for the end of Feb (someone will be taking my papers )
basically I got married in February started working in march (not earning 18600) so iv used rental income to cover this shortfall.
So ill be submitting 12 months statements for rental income and 6 for wages (is that ok)
also 1 more question I see people on this forum talking about 2 emails and 1 email theory can someone confirm which email address it is coming in my husband or mine? ?

Please can someone get back to me asap as I am missing Me man like crazy yoooo

Thanks
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Bill07 wrote:Thanks Alil2014,

Great advice, much appreciated.

Applied: 27-10-14 ISB
Escalated: 23-12-2014
Processed: 26-01-15 (1 email response to update request)
Processed + concluded with ref email: 28-01-15
Documents arrived at Gerrys: 28-01-15
Documents collected: 29-01-2015 visa issued.
No interview.

Regards
Congratulations !!!
Can I just ask a quickie so once you submitted the application online how long after did you have the appointment does it matter?

akhan48

Post by akhan48 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Thnks x
Oh I'm sorry to hear about this. I guess it's easy to fix though as it's simply a case of providing more evidence, which I'm sure you'll have.

akhan48

Post by akhan48 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:22 pm

gucci9 wrote: Congratulations !!!
Can I just ask a quickie so once you submitted the application online how long after did you have the appointment does it matter?
It doesn't matter as they use your ONLINE application date for the purpose of analysing your financial documents. We submitted 2 weeks later and had no issues, but the sooner the better really.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:35 pm

Shreen wrote:
hope786 wrote:

Thnks x

I hope so .... I jus want someone to tell me hw long is the appeal process then i can decide :)
Review can take a few months but a full appeal will most likely take more than 12 months

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:38 pm

Thnks x
I am sorry to hear about that, InshaAllah appeal should turn it over. Here is the link to Visa Appeal help from UKBA, https://www.gov.uk/immigration-asylum-t ... ide-the-uk, did you use Category A only or used the savings to meet the income thresh hold?
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:44 pm

gucci9 wrote:Hiyaaaaaaaa everyone! !!
Hope your all good
also 1 more question I see people on this forum talking about 2 emails and 1 email theory can someone confirm which email address it is coming in my husband or mine? ?
Thanks
Emails normally come to Applicant's Email Address which you give on Page 1 of the Application Form.
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:58 pm

@alil2014

U said review takes few months ... So is it worth me putting a appeal in with the bank statement showing the transfer as i know it will get over turned or jus applying ? I mean like timewise whats the difference ect ? And if review was to get turned then hw long do they take to put visa on passport and send it bk ?

Thnks:) x

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:25 pm

Hey guys I was refused earlier this month due to financial grounds the ECO calculated everything wrong and so my solicitor is putting in a appeal. What's the earliest anyone's has heard from the home office as they're given 14 weeks to give a decision?
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:Hey guys I was refused earlier this month due to financial grounds the ECO calculated everything wrong and so my solicitor is putting in a appeal. What's the earliest anyone's has heard from the home office as they're given 14 weeks to give a decision?

Is that 14 weeks written in the official letter that u get stating they have 14 weeks to overturn the decision or else it goes to a hearing right ??

I heard it that they give 6 mnths to review it and then after if they havent overturned the decision then it goes for a hearing which is long !!
Please correct me someone if im wrong

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Shreen wrote:
Laiba1234 wrote:Hey guys I was refused earlier this month due to financial grounds the ECO calculated everything wrong and so my solicitor is putting in a appeal. What's the earliest anyone's has heard from the home office as they're given 14 weeks to give a decision?

Is that 14 weeks written in the official letter that u get stating they have 14 weeks to overturn the decision or else it goes to a hearing right ??

I heard it that they give 6 mnths to review it and then after if they havent overturned the decision then it goes for a hearing which is long !!
Yeah 14 weeks to review or else it goes to hearing which I was told the whole appeal process can take up to 6 months and it can take a further 6 weeks for the visa to be stamped. It is a looong process.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

nabeelsultan2000

Post by nabeelsultan2000 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:42 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:Hi I need some help.

So my husband and I were in contact with each other via Whatsapp and FaceTime for the past year. I lost some of my Facetime call history because my phone was stolen. My husband has not been backing up our call history so he doesn't have it.

Fortunately I got hold of my past Facetime history via iCloud backup. Now I have the 'dates' of the calls but not the 'duration' of our calls.

Will that be a problem? Is it necessary to show how long we've been talking on each call?

i think time duration does not matter if u r providing the record of about 1 year and thats enough i think i submitted lots of those viber whatsapp skype thingy however it wasnt the full history still more than 200 pages

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:51 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:
Shreen wrote:

Yeah 14 weeks to review or else it goes to hearing which I was told the whole appeal process can take up to 6 months and it can take a further 6 weeks for the visa to be stamped. It is a looong process.

Ok so if they overturn the decision within the 14 weeks then hw further long week wise does it take to stamp passport and send it bk i wonder !! And do they actually review it within the time limit :/

omarinbox

Post by omarinbox » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:01 pm

Shreen wrote:@omarinbox

Comgrats it must be a relief :)

Did ur wife recieve it today ? A day apart or was it yesterday ? Hw long apart was the 2 emails ?
Hi Shreen,

The first email was sent around the time of close of offices and the next was sent on the morning after.

I'm still not 100% convinced this mea ns we have the visa so I'll play it by ear and take some glad tidings from the happy coincidence so far.

Alhamdulillah and thanks everyone.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:32 pm

akhan48 wrote:

Thnks x
Oh I'm sorry to hear about this. I guess it's easy to fix though as it's simply a case of providing more evidence, which I'm sure you'll have.

Thnks :) and yh i do have that evidence and i knw that if i appeal then i will win .... But its the time limit of the appeal and review ect thats putting me off and jus wana do a new application

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:35 pm

omarinbox wrote:

Did ur wife recieve it today ? A day apart or was it yesterday ? Hw long apart was the 2 emails ?
Hi Shreen,

The first email was sent around the time of close of offices and the next was sent on the morning after.

I'm still not 100% convinced this mea ns we have the visa so I'll play it by ear and take some glad tidings from the happy coincidence so far.

Goodluck i really hope ur wifes visa gets granted inshallah cz dont want u feeling what me and many have been feeling after a refusal ..... So inshallah hurry up and give us the good news :)))) xx

omarinbox

Post by omarinbox » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:50 pm

Shreen wrote:
omarinbox wrote:

Hi Shreen,

Goodluck i really hope ur wifes visa gets granted inshallah cz dont want u feeling what me and many have been feeling after a refusal ..... So inshallah hurry up and give us the good news :)))) xx
Thanks Shreen.

My first thoughts when I was thinking about refusal was that I'd be off to Pak as soon as possible once I'd gathered up a few gifts for the family over there. Its what I plan to do in either case.

Its good we have the web and the phone to all keep in touch but making that relationship happen is what this is all about.

Inshallah we'll get there and we'll give our duas to everyone.

PS I haven't told my wife about this whole 2 email=visa concept myself. As far as I'm concerned its an administrative thing from where I'm sitting. But it IS keeping me more positive than I was when I had just one!

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:57 pm

@omarinbox

Just stay possitive and inshallah ull be bringing ur wife bk with you :) x

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:18 pm

akhan48 wrote:
gucci9 wrote: Congratulations !!!
It doesn't matter as they use your ONLINE application date for the purpose of analysing your financial documents. We submitted 2 weeks later and had no issues, but the sooner the better really.

Oh no I'm so stressed because I have submitted my online application yesterday and the appointment is on the 25th I'm soo stressed what shall I do

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Heyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa all hope your all good
I'm soo stressed please please someone help I have submitted my online application on the 29th January 2015 and booked the date for documents in pakistan for the 25th February wat date should me financial documents be the oldest by eg. What date of the documents can't it exceed please help

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Heyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa all hope your all good
I'm soo stressed please please someone help I have submitted my online application on the 29th January 2015 and booked the date for documents in pakistan for the 25th February wat date should me financial documents be the oldest by eg. What date of the documents can't it exceed please help