ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT AND BANK STATEMET

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ROWE2009
Newly Registered

FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT AND BANK STATEMET

Post by ROWE2009 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Hie all, I need your advise.

I applied for a settlement visa last year September and November I had my passport back with a refusal because we didn't meet the financial requirement. We submitted bank statements from his previous employer which due to our country's economy did not meet the £18,600.00.
Anyway we are now ready with 6 months payslips from the one employer and 6 months UK bank statement, however out of the 6 months salary, 2 months was paid into my mother in law simply because my husband was in the process of opening a bank account of his own. She has written a letter stating that my husband is his son and that his pay had gone into her account as he was in the process of the opening up his own bank account and has also given us the 2 months bank statement clearly pointing out which monies were for my husband. Can we still go ahead and reapply under this circumstance?

philemon_bodiba

Re: FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT AND BANK STATEMET

Post by philemon_bodiba » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:18 am

To be on the safe side, it's advisable to wait two more months for all the statements to be in your husband's name. You don't want to risk another refusal.
Pa