ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office, VICTORIA, LONDON

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ganshyam
Newly Registered

Post by ganshyam » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:39 pm

This is really funny, never heard anything like this before. Find some one else.
dokwal wrote:no friend

We had taken permission from police, so they were present wth cordon , even there was dicussion due to mail from AK that these all r going to do illegal act by using name of hsmp forum

bbc media was there to cover presentaton

team was in constant touch with NBS and we were very hope ful till last day but , NBS replied that they received a mail from AAKK whcih explains that presentation and blood are not in one line and it was refused by NBS

very petty, but this is story

vinay shanthi
Member of Standing

Post by vinay shanthi » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:33 pm

does anyone know if there is an address or email address or phone number where one can report fraudulent acts with respect to hsmp visas. who do we send such concerns to?

people doing such activities bring all honest hsmps to disrepute and all honest hsmps have landed in this mess of retrospective legislation because of a few bad apples mis using the system.

i am happy to write to them (about what i know) if someone gives me the address to send concerns to. hope people like hidayat who seem to know about such activities write to the appropriate authorities.

i like the persistence of hidayat, sanjana2, rambabu, paperpusher etc who have been asking questions. it is important people know the truth.

here are some facts.

1. hsmpforumltd is a limited company by guarantee registered as a company under UK laws at companies house. this is a registered company for non profit purposes. it is a company like any other registered company in uk. this can be confirmed by anyone from the body registering companies in uk. no registered company can be misrepresented by others. this is unlawful as per UK laws and according to laws in most countries. people who misrepresent activities as belonging to a registered company and also collect funds etc misrepresenting a registered company are breaking UK laws.

2. what has been done to stop the misrepresentation? -
- complaints have been registered by quite a few people and the organisation with barclays bank where the account run by a few individuals colected money for JR run by the registered UK company but now not releasing money for JR
- complaints have been registered with police by quite a few persons and also organisation. this is being followed up
- complaints have been registered with companies house regarding 3 separate company hijacking attempts where fraudulent signatures were used to appoint directors to board in order to take over a registered company. all uk companys have same rules. imagine some one trying to hijack a prominent uk company using similar tactics. this will be clearly criminal activity. same apllies in this case. investigations are on in this by appropriate authorities. the wheels of the law might be slow but they do turn. hope there are criminal convictions.
-news reporters and politicians and indian high commision officials have contacted the registered company about others claiming to be representing the registered company. to remedy this, attempts are being made to get it in writing about the misrepresentation attempts. once this has been got in writing this will add to the evidence base for the registered company to use in any appropriate civil or criminal action to stop the misrepresentation by people who will just harm the cause.

3. the registered body www.hsmpforum.org (sorry felt it necessary to mention the registered companys website link here. if considered inappropriate moderators please delete the link) has been campaigning successfully for hsmp issues as can be seen by the joint committee report which mentions them as witnesses to the committee proceedings. which can be confirmed from the joint committee on human rights of UK parliament
-please see numerous media releases which specifically mention the registered company and its representatives.
-please confirm from indian high commission officials whether the registered company has been liasing with them
-please confirm from CRE as well whether they issued a letter condemning retrospective rules after lobbying by the registered company and its representatives
-please confirm from ILPA immigration law practitioners association whether they have issued a letter condemning the retrospective legislation and given it to the registered company
-please see all copies of the letters by CRE ILPA etc on the registered companies website and make up your mind who is doing what
-speak to VBSI leaders as well and find out who is liasing with them as well regarding hsmp issues
-please speak to BAPIO president as well to find out who is liasing with them regarding hsmp issues
-both of the last two mentioned organisations are running their own JRs on these issues

does anyone know where we can officially report concerns of misuse of the hsmp visas by fraudulent activity. please reply with the address or web address of the appropriate BIA authorities where we can report such concerns to. it is in all honest hsmps best interest to report such activities to the authorities.

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:49 pm

registered company , registered company , registered company , property right , i did , i did, i did same dialog by this team

they think they can fool us by telling us that a registered company cant used as a vehicle for fraud

how smart these guys are

any one can open a company on HSMP, u can open hsmp visaholders ltd/ hsmp unit ltd/ hsmp1to3 ltd as many as subject to follow company law , by just spending 30 to 50 pounds.

if any voice is raised they will scuttle it , any one can read and analysis their all past replies

most are newbie and run by sampe person and listing their acheivements
but i am still give them full marks for their work

but dont creat obstacles in fight of others

a individual dont need their company to fight injstice to him / her

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:57 pm

What happened to our judicial review money you theives ?? First refund our money which we paid in the old website www.hsmpforum.com then talk about cause. People have been complaining to Barclays Bank since some time and need to complaint to police also.

I would need some details to make further police complaints to see these people to prison for fraudulently retaining or misusing our money.

dokwal wrote:registered company , registered company , registered company , property right , i did , i did, i did same dialog by this team

they think they can fool us by telling us that a registered company cant used as a vehicle for fraud

how smart these guys are

any one can open a company on HSMP, u can open hsmp visaholders ltd/ hsmp unit ltd/ hsmp1to3 ltd as many as subject to follow company law , by just spending 30 to 50 pounds.

if any voice is raised they will scuttle it , any one can read and analysis their all past replies

most are newbie and run by sampe person and listing their acheivements
but i am still give them full marks for their work

but dont creat obstacles in fight of others

a individual dont need their company to fight injstice to him / her

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:10 pm

this hidayat is only interested in money , only money but money , even at wrong place and even with not correct people with foul language

to fight injustice he needs money , any one can read all his past mail , only abuse and money not anythig else

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:15 pm

Dokwal,

There are 2 types of crimes - one who does other who encourages and you come in the second type i suppose. When i get the police details i would complaint on you also for being a part in the crime.

How do you think the judicial review would be fought by the organisation if your friends fraudulently withholds our money ??

Cause can be fought in 2 fronts through campaign and legal and legal seems to be the only hope to me. See Bapio they got some decisions from legal fight and home office came to compromise.

Use some brains rather than talking from some where else.

Hid
dokwal wrote:this hidayat is only interested in money , only money but money , even at wrong place and even with not correct people with foul language

to fight injustice he needs money , any one can read all his past mail , only abuse and money not anythig else

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:32 pm

one side u r scaring me by explaiing law , laywers are in better position to expain this to u , as accountant i know little commercial laws but core law is not my cup of tea

u may be needing other peoples money to fight your personal fight , i dont need anybody s money to fight injustice to me, i believe in programs and people' moral support if available , not in money politics

i can fight my case myself without yr JR review , there is no gurantee and i am a lone fighter no to do with any association, so u r asking wrong person wrong thing

JFLE007
Newly Registered

Post by JFLE007 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:20 am

hidayat wrote:Dokwal,

There are 2 types of crimes - one who does other who encourages and you come in the second type i suppose. When i get the police details i would complaint on you also for being a part in the crime.

How do you think the judicial review would be fought by the organisation if your friends fraudulently withholds our money ??

Cause can be fought in 2 fronts through campaign and legal and legal seems to be the only hope to me. See Bapio they got some decisions from legal fight and home office came to compromise.

Use some brains rather than talking from some where else.

Hid
dokwal wrote:this hidayat is only interested in money , only money but money , even at wrong place and even with not correct people with foul language

is very surprising that you are arguing for the long time back and none of you know the facts, you people are interested only in blaming each other because of your personnel reasons, HIDYAT if i am not wrong you are the person who has done lots of hanky panky things in here as well as in bangladesh , your extension is due and i hope please look after yourself

its everyone interest to be without playing politices and dont use this forum for your personal clashes. please give your support to every one irrespective of any forum.

same msg goes to all including DOKWAL, VIJAYSHANTI, GANSHAY, RAMBABU AND MANY MORE

please dont fight and argue and support everyone who are fighting for hsmp cause, belongs to any forum and dont use this platform

moderator why you are quite, surprisingly!!!!!!

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:06 am

Who ever you are probably Rajeev or Saifur,

I have not done anything wrong to be scared of and if you know anything then please report to home office without fail. Don't think everyone is a fraud like you.

You should be the first person the moderator should ban for telling people to shut up etc.

WHEN ARE YOU PEOPLE REFUNDING OUR MONEY ??

Hid

is very surprising that you are arguing for the long time back and none of you know the facts, you people are interested only in blaming each other because of your personnel reasons, HIDYAT if i am not wrong you are the person who has done lots of hanky panky things in here as well as in bangladesh , your extension is due and i hope please look after yourself

its everyone interest to be without playing politices and dont use this forum for your personal clashes. please give your support to every one irrespective of any forum.

same msg goes to all including DOKWAL, VIJAYSHANTI, GANSHAY, RAMBABU AND MANY MORE

please dont fight and argue and support everyone who are fighting for hsmp cause, belongs to any forum and dont use this platform

moderator why you are quite, surprisingly!!!!!![/quote]

willnotbackHSMP

Post by willnotbackHSMP » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:19 pm

Long time before I heard about the complain to Barclays bank made by Mr. Amit to transfer the fund to their account ( HSMP Ltd.). right?...Now what is the result?..Has Barclays refused to do it ?

vinay shanthi
Member of Standing

Post by vinay shanthi » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:21 pm

JFLE007 wrote:

JFLE007

grow up will you. call yourself 007 and when the questions get uncomfortable you try to shut people up in this and previous threads on this forum or when you cant handle it cry for moderator.

btw writing styles are similar for most people even when they go by different names on different forums. so it is not often impossible to guess who the writer is. would the initials RJ seem familiar to you or is it beyond the deductive powers of 007 sorry JFLE007.

i wonder why some always ask people to shut up and not to wash dirty clothes in public or spill beans etc. is it because their hsmp renewals were due in august. wonder what they are trying to hide. the more you try to hide things the more attention you draw to yourself. were 'some' people actually working in management in an automobile multinational (hero honda) in india or was it their brother working in the company rather than them :twisted: :roll:

btw hidayat. it was a good guess by you about who the writer is.

JFLE007 - why dont u do the right thing if you know something hanky panky like you say about hidayat, why dont you write to them.

i dont know about you JFLE007, 007 you may be but we will see for how long you are 007, as now i am drafting a letter to BIA regarding my concerns on hsmp being abused by a few. i am asking them specifically to scrutinise the discussions relating to fraudulent hsmp documentation that was discussed on 'your' forum which banks and police and companies house now are investigating as we rant here. financial documents of people who were part of big brother group in the old forum and email intercepts should be allowed in legal proceedings if the authorities have followed proper procedure in obtaining the intercerpts or atleast they shouldnt have problems taking witness statements from others who saw these things being discussed on a public forum. by the way servers will have copies of emails even if they have been deleted by you on your account.

spent the last hour trying to find a contact details of whom to complain to at BIA about concerns about documentation fraud in applications but only found this http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/contactus/ but it doesnt look very user friendly website. but in the lack of a better contact address this can be used by all to write to them about such concerns.

what are you waiting for JFLE007 use the above link and complain to the authorities using your full name and contact details with what ever information you have. i am writing now to them (with my full contact details) and also sending a copy to the immigration ministers office as well. sweet dreams JFLE007 maybe its time to use your bond style escape hatch now and buy a fire extinguisher to save your behind. you never know when the cops come looking for you and your associates :twisted: :roll:

JFLE007
Newly Registered

Post by JFLE007 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:56 pm

vinay shanthi wrote:
JFLE007 wrote:

JFLE007

grow up will you. call yourself 007 and when the questions get uncomfortable you try to shut people up in this and previous threads on this forum or when you cant handle it cry for moderator.

btw writing styles are similar for most people even when they go by different names on different forums. so it is not often impossible to guess who the writer is. would the initials RJ seem familiar to you or is it beyond the deductive powers of 007 sorry JFLE007.

i wonder why some always ask people to shut up and not to wash dirty clothes in public or spill beans etc. is it because their hsmp renewals were due in august. wonder what they are trying to hide. the more you try to hide things the more attention you draw to yourself. were 'some' people actually working in management in an automobile multinational (hero honda) in india or was it their brother working in the company rather than them :twisted: :roll:

btw hidayat. it was a good guess by you about who the writer is.

JFLE007 - why dont u do the right thing if you know something hanky panky like you say about hidayat, why dont you write to them.

i dont know about you JFLE007, 007 you may be but we will see for how long you are 007, as now i am drafting a letter to BIA regarding my concerns on hsmp being abused by a few. i am asking them specifically to scrutinise the discussions relating to fraudulent hsmp documentation that was discussed on 'your' forum which banks and police and companies house now are investigating as we rant here. financial documents of people who were part of big brother group in the old forum and email intercepts should be allowed in legal proceedings if the authorities have followed proper procedure in obtaining the intercerpts or atleast they shouldnt have problems taking witness statements from others who saw these things being discussed on a public forum. by the way servers will have copies of emails even if they have been deleted by you on your account.

spent the last hour trying to find a contact details of whom to complain to at BIA about concerns about documentation fraud in applications but only found this http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/contactus/ but it doesnt look very user friendly website. but in the lack of a better contact address this can be used by all to write to them about such concerns.

what are you waiting for JFLE007 use the above link and complain to the authorities using your full name and contact details with what ever information you have. i am writing now to them (with my full contact details) and also sending a copy to the immigration ministers office as well. sweet dreams JFLE007 maybe its time to use your bond style escape hatch now and buy a fire extinguisher to save your behind. you never know when the cops come looking for you and your associates :twisted: :roll:

Thanks for your concern and i will be very happy if you lodged a complaints against me, if you have not done please go ahead. i can help you drafting a letter if you wish, but let me tell you one thing as you are aware if the complaints prooved wrong and then you cant imagine in your this life atleast that for the next seven generation you will be paying the amount for defamation and harrasing .

so better mark your words

thank

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:19 pm

at last cat is belled

thanks, 007

regards

vinay shanthi
Member of Standing

Post by vinay shanthi » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:37 pm

JFLE007

gauntlet has been accepted. lets see what response i get for raising my concerns with the authorities. there will be innumerable witnesses to the said posts about 'creative accounting' like opening shops etc with relatives and friends 'buying' things for accounting purposes which was being openly discussed by a few on the old forum for purposes of hsmp renewals in the old forum.

thanks for your concerns about me facing the consequences. i can handle myself. saying the truth is just that and not harassment. lets see what the authorities say. they might be slow in a response but i am sure they are have enough resources to investigate these matters.

ps: just to make sure they do actually investigate this properly, i am also sending my concerns to opposition politicians who i am sure will be interested in seeing this investigated thoroughly.

and chill if i dont respond to further posts immediately as i will be busy sending my concerns to the authorities and MPs. but when i do get free (i have to work also you know) i will respond to further posts if it concerns me. take care.

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:43 am

Thanks for reminding about the Barclays Bank complaint, i will try to find out from the management of hsmp forum and will update about it. I was told by the Bank authorities earlier that a police complaint needs to be filed by the contributors against the people involved to pursue the matter further.

I have sent a complaint from my side and would find out further information and update soon.

I am sure justice would be done and these people would be soon behind bars.

Hid

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:09 am

"treasury@hsmpforumltd.com" <treasury@hsmpforumltd.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Dear Member,

As requested by some members to email about the Judicial Review hearing
date, this is to inform you that the Judicial Review hearing is
scheduled for 30th November 2007.

We have updated this information on 16th August 2007 on the forum for
your information.

We would also like to remind you that we are way behind the required
budget, so, members are requested to make their contribution at the
earliest.

Best Wishes

Treasury
HSMP Forum

Why they need money having a limited company , Why they asking now and when to give money ,
What happened to share capital of comapny ?
Why dont Executive director and Member of company contribute additional capital ?

if still they want serve social cause, they can take loan from banks at their personal gurantee

ganshyam
Newly Registered

Post by ganshyam » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:07 am

Grow up Dokwal.

As an accountant you should be knowing that a company limited by guarantee which is a non profit organisation will not have any share capital or share holders and it is run by memberships etc. The Directors are trustees so why will they give personal guarantee ? talk some sense next time.

Why they need money having a limited company , Why they asking now and when to give money ,
What happened to share capital of comapny ?
Why dont Executive director and Member of company contribute additional capital ?

if still they want serve social cause, they can take loan from banks at their personal gurantee
[/quote]